It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren's DNC Speech Included Toy Blocks That Spelled Out BLM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
U.S. Senator and rejected candidate for president gave a stunning speech at the Democrat Convention.

Her standard head bobbing and authoritarian demeanor was present.

The clever producers even had some toy letters in the background that spelled out "B-L-M" 😆

As if they expected people to not see this obvious "visible" "subliminal" message !! 😆

Oh and the usual Democrat BS was over bearing too 😆

Democrats expect everybody to be as dumb as they appear to be 😃

A Biden win in November could easily land Elizabeth Warren a high ranking Executive Branch job !!!!! 😨

Sen. Elizabeth Warren urged Americans to vote for Joe Biden while also criticizing President Donald Trump during her DNC speech on Wednesday night

Elizabeth Warren honored the Black Lives Matter movement in a subtle way during her speech at the Democratic National Convention.

On Wednesday night, the senator for Massachusetts and former presidential candidate addressed the nation from the Early Childhood Education Center in Springfield, Massachusetts, urging Americans to vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in November.

The setting for Warren's speech provided a vibrant background in which viewers noticed toy block letters that spelled out "BLM" on a shelf over Warren's left shoulder.

Elizabeth Warren's DNC Speech Included Toy Blocks That Spelled Out 'BLM' in the Background

video from NBC is also biased ..... 😆

Sen. Elizabeth Warren discusses how "Joe Biden has some really good plans" during her speech for the 2020 Democratic National Convention.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pocahontas is crazy...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let’s just say subtlety is not the D’s strong suit. Candidates or supporters.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I only paid 1/1064th attention....what did she say again?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The BLM thing is laughable.
If you want respect from the black community put up NWA.

If one person of colour was influenced by those blocks I'm joining the KKK on principal.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Saw this on Fox news too, they were so hyped that one of their viewers noticed something in the background. BLM is the building blocks, in the background, on the shelf...deep.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man
It's an amazing coincidence or ...

A blatant attempt at pandering.
It's the perfect example of the infantilisation of the black community.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Tired of hearing about the black community? Do you wish black people would just shut up and go away? If that happens what are you going to do with hip hop?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Why would you assume I want black people to go away?

I want black people to fight for themselves and not cry until big daddy cracker does something.

We need black Panthers and not white liberals fixing this.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Man, calling black people cry babies.

Black Panthers were classified as terrorists too...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

There's plenty of black cry babies.
And white and yellow and brown and tattooed.

Should I respect one group of crybabies because they're black?
That's racist.

But that's not the case either.
Black lives matter should just be renamed to white guilt matters.

And to anyone complaining about race...
Try being aboriginal in Oz.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Black Panthers were classified as terrorists too...

I prefer the term "freedom fighter".

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: azvol

I would love to know what their ‘strong suit’ actually is.

I can live in hope I guess. Because NOT ONE lefty on this site has any clue either

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Thank goodness your brain didn't melt.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I wonder if there is some sort of psychology that entails that the existence of some 'character types' somehow placates a human's ability to cope with their acquirement of getting older and angrier. Like sure, there are racists and the southern stereotype exists; but maybe too much nonoriginal thought was put into the cultivation of their humor or something. What Im trying to say, is that it seems a lot like the old story of "i only exist because you exist" type nemesis thing. If the reality was there really isnt as much of this to fight then they would come across as irrelevant or something.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Man, think if they spelled opiods or homeless in that background, or Fentanyl...all that they build. Man these people just want to spit in our face. What topics both parties have been voting 50-50 for decades no party is really against the other. They just drag us through the mud. And the worst off suffer the most. Time to end this.

The left and the right turn a blind eye to what's killing us and keeping us back. Time out. Time to huddle. It's over. Let's go.

Drugs, drugs, drugs, for 40+ years. No more. It's over.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakistocracy
en.wikipedia.org...

Etymology
The word is derived from two Greek words, kakistos (κάκιστος; worst) and kratos (κράτος; rule), with a literal meaning of government by the worst people.[4]

A kakistocracy (/kækɪˈstɒkrəsi/, /kækɪsˈtɒkrəsi/) is a system of government that is run by the worst, least qualified, and/or most unscrupulous citizens.[1][2] The word was coined as early as the seventeenth century.[3]

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If you look to the far left, you can see the word JOE spelled out. Behind her you see BLM. I can't quite make out what is spelled on the far right top shelf below the pencil holder. looks like DEPA?

Subliminal messaging! Preparing us for the civil unrest that led to the Clone war!! I knew it!!

Depa Billaba

Depa Billaba Jedi Master on the High Council

Billaba continued to serve as a member of the Council during the political crisis that led to the Clone Wars, a pan-galactic civil war between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

edit on 21-8-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: azvol

I would love to know what their ‘strong suit’ actually is.

I can live in hope I guess. Because NOT ONE lefty on this site has any clue either

Projection. They’re really good at projection. And getting their feelings hurt.

top topics

join