It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the Progressive Left Sacrifice Biden to try for a 2020 win?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Right now, if you see the pulse of the nation, Trump is going to win in November. The economy is coming back, COVID numbers are decreasing and the DNC has paraded the circus. It is time to ramp up to election day. But how are they actually going to win?

Imagine if you will a Presidential Nominee was suddenly struck with COVID. He could not debate. He is so old there are complications. All of the blame is put on President Trump. Non-Stop ads and media and social media and...

Biden Passes. The DNC can then name someone else. Would. Kamala would have a choice of a number of people. Warren comes to mind. An all female ticket. They do not even want to wait since they know true polling shows the same as 2016 with a popular win...but a worse electoral outcome.

Could the sympathy vote put them over the top or would they all still be crying like they were in 2016?

At this point I cannot see the numbers for Biden....but for an all female ticket...that may be something even he cannot overcome.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah. I could easily imagine the leftists assassinating Biden to win.
edit on 20-8-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Imagine saying the economy is coming back after a worldwide lockdown has basically just ended.

And that the numbers are decreasing nearly 8 months after being told it wasn’t a big deal.

Both of those not even being totally true or remotely related to Trump in the process.

And then still thinking *you* have a finger on the pulse of society.

That’s a nice little ticket fantasy you created as well, to go along with the rest of that garbage.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Pelosi is President in January.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah. I could easily imagine the leftists assassinating Biden to win.

More like inevitable.

The only question is — when?

They definitely can’t say he’s mentally incapable if he gets elected and thereafter. He’s been called out for that enough.

Something drastic, sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
CoVid isn’t decreasing either.

On the 19th August, you had a far bigger death toll than all but 2 other days since May 27th.

That’s 3 months. And in those 3 months you have only 2 higher days. Both this week, btw.

Please take your finger off of that moribund corpse of a pulse and try to attach it to the actual existing society and reality happening around you.
edit on 20-8-2020 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I heard a pundit suggest that Biden comes out of the convention with the nom, but sometime in September he falls out, and the dem party picks someone to replace him.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well tonight will be interesting, he has to make a long appearance and it will be interesting to see if they cut and splice or he has a good enough presentation in run. After all this is his shining moment after what 3-4 tries.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Ok. Anything else? You sound like the DNC convention with nothing solid just hate.

The question is...would the DNC and the RINOs sacrifice Joe Biden to try, not win, try to win an election. I am not even saying it would work.

I mean, did you ever think you would see a president beat an impeachment hearing...and then get re-elected? I hope you are ready.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I am really wondering how long it would be. Obama clocked in at almost 20 minutes so anything less would be unacceptable...right?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Hahaha you call facts hatred. That’s golden.

The economy isn’t on the up. It’s fluctuating constantly.

CoVid isn’t decreasing. It’s increasing.

You don’t have a finger on society. You have them on a keyboard surfing right wing propaganda sites and this current manifestation of a Cult poisoned-ATS.

Polling doesn’t show anything similar. Current polling of Trump/Biden is actually vastly different from 2016 polls.

Hate hahahaha. Good one. Better than you’re “Will the left kill Biden” whimsy.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Imagine saying the economy is coming back after a worldwide lockdown has basically just ended.

And that the numbers are decreasing nearly 8 months after being told it wasn’t a big deal.

Both of those not even being totally true or remotely related to Trump in the process.

And then still thinking *you* have a finger on the pulse of society.

That’s a nice little ticket fantasy you created as well, to go along with the rest of that garbage.

Well, many here have told us the stock market is an indicator of the economy. Today it's at 27.7xx, up from a low on March 16th, of 18,917. That was the first day we all started working from home where I work. I think that's a pretty darned good thing considering all the shut-downs and restrictions. It seems like our employer isn't quite done with cuts though, I am not looking forward to the next wave.

Maybe not due to Trump's actions, maybe it was. Neither you nor I know that. Does it matter? I think he botched a lot of the response to this but I also think his advisors botched a lot at the beginning too. Employment is going back up, the stores are very busy around here. Seein's how Trump had nothing to do with the shutdowns he really doesn't have a lot to do with the recovery, but his policies do. Those policies that had our country running pretty darned well before the virus are making sure the recovery is as quick as possible.

You guys need to broaden your scope and look at the big picture. Day-to-day happenings don't affect our country that often, but long-term plans do. Right now we have the right guy on the job, like it or not. If people stop using their emotions to vote with he'll still be there for another four years and a solid foundation for a successful future can be put in place.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

We really don't care what you outsiders say, stay in your own lane.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Go to another website that caters only to delusional yanks who’ve been trying to self-isolate for years, but now desire to run around like a bunch of plague rats, if you prefer that sort of thing.

Until then, lies will be called out here.

It’s also amazingly ironic how you’re now all banned from the rest of the world.
You were literally forced to stay in your own lane. The world police being policed by the world.

Know your role. And understand you’re not quite as important as you assumed for 60 years. 😂

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Go to another website that caters only to delusional yanks who’ve been trying to self isolate for years, but now run around like plague rats if you prefer that sort of thing.

It’s also amazing how you’re now all banned from the rest of the world.
You were literally forced to stay in your own lane. 😂

TO be fair, it was mostly my fault.

I used to fart in the chat rooms.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Go to another website that caters only to delusional yanks who’ve been trying to self isolate for years, but now run around like plague rats if you prefer that sort of thing.

It’s also amazing how you’re now all banned from the rest of the world.
You were literally forced to stay in your own lane. 😂

TO be fair, it was mostly my fault.

I used to fart in the chat rooms.

You were the main culprit tbf. You gave people 2 meters though. Only the gases emanating went past that.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You cannot answer the question because you know it is true? Right?

I am not saying Trump is bringing things back. That would be governors and mayors. Trump has no real authority unless he enacted bills to control everything. Since the beginning he has, unlike others, left the decisions to those who are in charge.

My point was we are not seeing deaths double each week and it will soon be lost as a talking point. They already impeached him so what else can they do??

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ditto.

~while pondering how shocked I am that seemingly little would surprise me from dems anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Go to another website that caters only to delusional yanks who’ve been trying to self-isolate for years, but now desire to run around like a bunch of plague rats, if you prefer that sort of thing.

It’s also amazingly ironic how you’re now all banned from the rest of the world.
You were literally forced to stay in your own lane. The world police for policed by the world.

Know your role. And understand you’re not quite as important as you assumed for 60 years. 😂

Easy hoss, nobody said you can't have an opinion, we Americans just don't care.

Banned from where, I just got back from Nogales last week.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Which question?

You mean your weird idea that the left would kill Biden?
Lol sorry I thought you were joking. No. No one sane believes that.

If that were true they could just kill Trump instead and save the entire hassle.
It’s not reality though.

Your la-la-land of DNC assassinations is la-la-laughable.

The death toll is at its highest. Never forget that. Never forget that you’re speaking to a future that may or may not exist.

The current truth is that it’s rising. And has not been so high in months.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join