It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peoples Republic Of Victoria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Thankyou sir, I hope all is well with you in Finland.

I wish that I was joking with the drone info however, it seems the Australian Defence Force may be the last government body who still represent the interests of the Australian people.

People in Melbourne have it tougher than out here in the country but being on house arrest with one active case in a very regional, dispersed shire (county, oblast etc.) that includes some of the most remote places in Victoria is quite frustrating to say the least.

This time around I am avoiding leaning on substances to maintain sanity and have instead started running again, learning to play the guitar and generally maintaining a more positive outlook. I figure if I crack they win.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is another thread that follows similar issues,

Welcome to Victoria Australia the police state

The biggest scandal I see in all this is the restrictions on HCQ and other treatments. Since these idiot officials grossly failed to find any treatments for covid, it allowed them to be over the top nut jobs.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

People in Melbourne have it tougher than out here in the country but being on house arrest with one active case in a very regional, dispersed shire (county, oblast etc.) that includes some of the most remote places in Victoria is quite frustrating to say the least.

If you don't mind, what kind of testing took place to confirm this case? Did this person receive a recent flu shot? Has this person had symptoms of covid?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

No idea sorry Kev and sorry for the additional thread...the more visibility on this crap the better.

Are you in Victoria?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Are you in Victoria?

South Australia, sucks to be you.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'll take house arrest over being a South Australian any day mate....

Rumor has it you lot still throw rocks at planes

edit on 2082020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
In the latest update, Dan the dicktator now wants to extend the state of emergency by 12 months!!

Under Victorian law a state of emergency (which grants the chief medical officer the power to make laws) can only last for 6 months but Dan wants to rewrite that and keep us in this police state for 12 months!!

Thankfully it appears they will not garner the required votes for this to happen with the leader of the opposition Michael O'Brien calling it a "power grab" and vowing to fight it with all they've got.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Bury me in a Holden over a Ford any day. Till then we are are all stuck in this creeping corruption.

SA and Vic border buffer is a relief but the ‘commonsense is lacking’

PS, you also suck at football.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Australia: In the Grip of Treason with Warriors in the Trenches

Some discussion about the lock down, the extreme lengths, hypocrisy, lack of justification and what options are available.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

PS, you also suck at football.

Come on Kev, we invented it, I am a passionate Hawthorn supporter and the local club I play for was on track our 4th premiership in a row this year until this dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Australia: In the Grip of Treason with Warriors in the Trenches

Some discussion about the lock down, the extreme lengths, hypocrisy, lack of justification and what options are available.

Not a bad video but the long haired bloke gets a bit carried away at times and FFS WHAT VEGAN OUT THERE DOESN'T MENTION THAT FACT AT EVERY BLOODY OPPORTUNITY! - at the lady in the video...stick to the issue at hand not your high minded morals.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Come on Kev

Fair enough, we can sort that one out on the sports field, got bigger issues going on.

Morrison-Andrews 'bromance over' as PM flags legislation to cancel Vic China deal

For some good news, the China Belt and Road initiative with Melbourne is getting some scrutiny. Still going to take a week for parliament to decide on it. it is good to hear Scott Morrison take about sovereign interests being important. Hopefully some that are going too hard with this covid response listen.

AUSTRALIA IMPORTANT VIDEO LISTEN AND LEARN

For some bad news, Karen Brewer has been researching and taking about the Q problems here in Australia. The culture of some private schools and Freemason lodges are rife with child abuse. Parliament, Courts, Police, Medical community and other community leaders are involved.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

my friends from scotland moved to melbourne
and they have said they left melbourne in a caravan for the outback

not sure if they are out yet

but sounds a bit #in mental

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I was watching a bit of the riot streams earlier tonight -- er, well, this overnight, and noticed in...Smoke & Scan, I think? Anyway, in his chat, a couple of folks claiming to be Aussies in Victoria were ranting about pedophilia being newly decriminalized?? Were they trolling, or was that actually true? Exactly WTF is going on Down Under?

Quick edit: I'm just curious, so I had to ask. Between your crushing lockdown that would make NK envious at this rate, and that, it just seems really, really screwed up in Oz. Twilight Zone stuff.
edit on 8/27/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

a couple of folks claiming to be Aussies in Victoria were ranting about pedophilia being newly decriminalized?? Were they trolling, or was that actually true? Exactly WTF is going on Down Under?

It has been indirectly decriminalize in some circles for a long time. It just gets cover up. Have heard about one recent change in the law where it is illegal for a victim of abuse to publicly identify themselves with that abuse taking place. It is like the government wants to play 'we have a little secret' as the victims get dragged behind closed doors.

With all the other nonsense going on it Melbourne, it makes perfect sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

a couple of folks claiming to be Aussies in Victoria were ranting about pedophilia being newly decriminalized?? Were they trolling, or was that actually true? Exactly WTF is going on Down Under?

It has been indirectly decriminalize in some circles for a long time. It just gets cover up. Have heard about one recent change in the law where it is illegal for a victim of abuse to publicly identify themselves with that abuse taking place. It is like the government wants to play 'we have a little secret' as the victims get dragged behind closed doors.

With all the other nonsense going on it Melbourne, it makes perfect sense.

It makes perfect sense to a loony.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

That screen shot of the dictator and scomo, the body language of dan is of a person who looks like there are going to get cained by dad.

I think if the federal goverment does start burning bridges and rebuilding sovereignty it would be awesome. Start applying high tariffs on companies who claim to be Australian such as bonds, a pair of their socks only lasts a half dozen wears. And if they bring back manufacturing win win, otherwise pay high tariffs if you want to be greedy and profit off slave labour.

Rebuild Australia.

edit on 27-8-2020 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am in Queensland and I am glad Victoria is locked Down as you were all too stupid to do it yourselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

If Melbourne cannot stop this over reaching abuse of authority from spreading, do you think you will fair much better as it creeps?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The week that was in world politics: 'Cartoon style'

Dictator Dan has been caught in bed with China. A few of the media outlets have it in the political funnies section.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join