It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus and mother nature to the rescue .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
The survival rate is 99,96 %

www.bitchute.com...

Pandemic 2

Yeah , We All Need a " FAKE "Pandemic Right Now in an Election Year Like a Hole in the Head ..............Duh > ?
edit on 20-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Care to link a source?

The mutation at position 23,403 has drawn the most attention—in part because it changed the virus’ spike, the protein on its surface that attaches to human cells. The mutation changed the amino acid at position 614 of the spike from an aspartic acid (abbreviated D) to a glycine (G), which is why it’s called G614.

source

It is best if you source your statements and try to do some reading and understanding first before trying to take a position of authority in your posting.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This strain is more infectious because there are far more of the spike protein on the outside that penetrates cell walls. The 'payload' of the virus hasn't changed that much.

No kidding. You think I didn’t know that the spike proteins attach to the ACE2 receptors .

Show me your current evidence that says the viral load impact hasn’t changed much because you’re wrong .

edit on 20-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Communism vs freedom. We don't lock people in apartments, and leave sick people in the streets to die like them.

Also, who the funk believes anything coming outta the ChiComs? Are you a gulli-bull or a gulli-calf?

Perhaps because of their autocratic responses, China has brought the virus under control? Also, now there is not a problem with the virus there, do you think they are still sealing people into their apartments?

And, there are other free-world, and first world, countries who have also brought it under control, without the autocracy. What of them?

Also, what about the homeless and poor in the USA? Are the government, as a country, treating all their citizens well - or just the compliant 'earners'? How is ideological conformity, or else you are ostracized from society, any sort of 'freedom'?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

" No kidding. You think I didn’t know that the spike proteins attach to the ACE2 receptors . "

Yo Fall , that was DEEP ......) I'm Rockin' with Dat ........

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Not per capita .

Your position is not a solid argument .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lol

ACE2

I read about that a while back.

There was another mutation with fewer spikes making it less contagious .

I’m so read up on this # I generally don’t even like arguing it anymore it’s silly .

But I like Chr0naut.

So I figured what the hell . Lol

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

" Your position is not a solid argument . "

Yeah , Considering you are Responding to a " Foreign Troll " who's Sole Purpose here on ATS is the Art of " Disinformation " , and from what I see , His Chocolate Rations have just Increased from 6 Grams a Week to Four ......

edit on 20-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Even using the inflated numbers we do have the rate at which people are dying here is trending down. Stop posting this crap when you haven't got a clue...thats the second time I've had to correct you on this thread man.

After a minor late-spring lull, the number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the United States is once again on the rise. States like Arizona, Florida and Texas are seeing some of their highest numbers to date, and as the nation hurtles further into summer, the surge shows few signs of stopping.

And yet the virus appears to be killing fewer of the people it infects. In April and May, Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, led to as many as 3,000 deaths per day, and claimed the lives of roughly 7 to 8 percent of Americans known to have been infected. The number of daily deaths is now closer to 600, and the death rate is less than 5 percent.

In general, experts see three broad reasons for the downward trend in the rate of coronavirus deaths: testing, treatment and a shift in whom the virus is infecting. The relative contribution of these factors is not yet clear. And because death reports can lag diagnoses by weeks, the current rise in coronavirus cases could still portend increases in mortality in the days to come.

Source...because reading is good!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ontogeny55
the average age at death from covid 19 is 78 years old
the average life expectancy is 78 years old.

Bretbart says differently.

CDC Data: Average Age of Those Who Have Died from COVID-19 in U.S. 75

And you do understand that otherwise healthy elderly are being taken out by this epidemic. Not to mention the young and healthy who also also are dying, but in fewer numbers.

6-Week-Old Is Youngest COVID-19 Victim In US, Global Cases Near Million

A 7-year-old boy in Georgia died of Covid-19, the youngest victim in the state

A 5-year-old Detroit girl dies of COVID-19, becoming the first child to die in Michigan

Age, Sex, Existing Conditions of COVID-19 Cases and Deaths

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Cases are rising but more testing is being done and people are getting treatment sooner. So with the latest mutation being more contagious and less deadly it would make sense we have more cases with less deaths. Also as me and phage were discussing there may be more hope for lasting immune system defense against it...although it doesn't seem the scientists are settled on that just yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
Feel free to discuss it with your physician should you display symptoms.
If they won't prescribe it for you, feel free to shop around.

edit on 8/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Care to link a source?

Mortality in the most affected countries - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

You can click the buttons to toggle between 'case-fatality' and 'per 100,000 population' modes.

The mutation at position 23,403 has drawn the most attention—in part because it changed the virus’ spike, the protein on its surface that attaches to human cells. The mutation changed the amino acid at position 614 of the spike from an aspartic acid (abbreviated D) to a glycine (G), which is why it’s called G614.

source

It is best if you source your statements and try to do some reading and understanding first before trying to take a position of authority in your posting.

You do understand that the article you linked supported what I said and was about how even though they initially thought it would be vastly more infective, that it was less than they expected? It still was more infective than the previous strains.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Cases are rising but more testing is being done and people are getting treatment sooner. So with the latest mutation being more contagious and less deadly it would make sense we have more cases with less deaths. Also as me and phage were discussing there may be more hope for lasting immune system defense against it...although it doesn't seem the scientists are settled on that just yet.

Can you please link a source supporting the assertion that D614G is less deadly than previous strains?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I had about a 15 minute discussion with my GP ( A long time friend ) about hydroxychloroquine three months ago or so .

I told him where to look , how the media was slanting the information and the data they omitted in their orange man mean articles .

I also told him to check out the video that was censored by Doctor Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi .

While we were sitting in the office he looked it up found an unedited version on a medical blog he was familiar with .

Two days later he sent me a message on my chart thanking me. He also agreed Hydroxychloroquine wasn’t being accurately represented in the media after further study on his part .

He said he wouldn’t even have looked into it if I hadn’t brought counter arguments to his attention .

Try that on for size .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ok. It fits.

Is he prescribing it for his COVID-19 patients?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It’s kind of doubtful. There’s only been 73 cases of COVID-19 in my entire county .

With zero fatalities .

How’s that for a super spreader shut the economy down death dealing pandemic.

The whole thing is a load of crap .

Let me ask you a question straight up.

Do you think Hydroxychloroquine is a done deal.

Stick a fork in it it’s useless and the data has proven it ?

Yes or no ?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Do you think Hydroxychloroquine is a done deal.

Still waiting for results with the magic potion (zinc adjunct). But I'm less than optimistic. Trials without it show it's no more effective than nothing.

clinicaltrials.gov...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

" There was another mutation with fewer spikes making it less contagious . "

Yes , Fewer Spike Lees are Good .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So you’re saying you don’t know but you’ll advocate against it even if your words kill people that believe you .

Right ?
edit on 20-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join