It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders new election over mail in voter fraud .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Fallingdown

Voter fraud exists. No-one is denying it.

LOL, you make me smile bigley.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

How do you get the ballot paper? How do you submit it?

By rule of thumb do you understand the difference between absentee ballots and universal ballots ?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At some point in time yes .

But universal ballots can go to the wrong address , dead people and their pets . Lol

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That’s a good point.

But it’s a good thing we’re going to retake the house .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Vector99

The difference is requesting it versus automatic mass ballot mailing to everyone regardless of whether they are still alive or recently died, or are still eligible to vote or not.

I'm sure you can see that small discrepancy.

Sure, so someone could never, ever request a ballot paper fraudulently?

... or turn up at a polling booth (or stacks of them) and misrepresent who they are?

Unpossible.

My wife who passed in 2018 received a ballot that is why I say the dead will be voting by the living. I could have three votes two mail in and one in person vote. So there is the possibility for fraud.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

By rule of thumb do you understand the difference between absentee ballots and universal ballots ?

Yes.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

" But it’s a good thing we’re going to retake the house . "

Cart Before the Horse there Fall . The War of " Ideologies " MUST BE Won First . The Left Must be Crushed in the Public Eye for Good , or like a Wounded Dog , Bite Back before it Finally Dies .....

edit on 20-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

But universal ballots can go to the wrong address , dead people and their pets . Lol

Without VOTER ID, can't a person show up in person and vote 2 or more times?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Not legally. But that’s what’s going to happen on November 3rd.

People are going to vote with the mail out ballot. Then marched their ass down to a polling station in vote again on November 3rd.

On top of ballot harvesting .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I have written my representative with the proposition to introduce a bill for a national ID. Give everyone 2 years to produce paper work and pay for the ID. That would eliminate the mantra it disenfranchises the poor because of the cost.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I don't think anyone is denying voting fraud happens with all parties in the United States. What the debate is actually about, is do we want to make it easier for that voter fraud to occur? Given the amount of people that vote in this country, the 1,277 instances since 1979 that ch0naut mentioned is only confirmed cases. I would wager everything I own on the fact that a very small percentage of fraud is actually caught.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have no doubt that there will be lots of voter fraud. Mail in ballots will be sent in and some people will also go in and vote at the polls. Also, there is probably going to be stolen ballots for mail in voting and people will vote for the people. I did mail in voting once, I would rather go to the township with a mask and vote than mail in a ballot again. It sucks when they do not have coffee there when we went to vote in the primaries, they always have coffee and have also had cookies before...not this year though.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It is this subject that brings on civil war (for short period of time)

IF USA uses the postal system for mail in voting there will be fraud on both sides.....

There will be no winner declared.... and then POP

SHTF

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
Just imagine this on a country wide scale we won't know the winner for 2 years. By that time Joe will be in a home drooling in his apple sauce or possibly dead. So who would be the president in the 2 years after the election? Is it the speaker of the house? Trump or Pence? How would that work?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Without VOTER ID, can't a person show up in person and vote 2 or more times?

Yes, and it's not even that hard. All you need to know is a dead person or someone who moved out of another district. You go vote in person in your district, then you go to the other district, claim to be said dead person, sign next to their name, and vote again.

It's racist to remove dead people and people who moved from the voter rolls, don'tcha know?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: research100

I don't think anyone is denying voting fraud happens with all parties in the United States. What the debate is actually about, is do we want to make it easier for that voter fraud to occur? Given the amount of people that vote in this country, the 1,277 instances since 1979 that ch0naut mentioned is only confirmed cases. I would wager everything I own on the fact that a very small percentage of fraud is actually caught.

Exactly. I love when Democrats--who think they're soooo smart by the way--come off with "oh there's only been x many cases of fraud!"

Yeah, known cases. We have no idea how much there actually is because we're not allowing to investigate it. That would be "racist."

Very few of them are actually dumb enough to believe that securing the vote is racist. That's just the cover story. You have to wonder then, what is their real motivation for opposing securing the vote?

The only possible explanation I can see is that they know an unsecure election benefits them.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So Trump should be calling it out in Florida too then yeah?

Bunch of hypocrites. Try to subvert democracy all you like. It won't work.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Despite the Democrats knowing lie that voter fraud doesn’t exist. A new election has been ordered after charges filed against both contestants in a New Jersey race.

Voter fraud?

Clearly, the Freemaons are behind this - voter fraud advances their NWO Masonic agenda.

And, since it involves a NJ Freemason, I think we should ask AugustusMasonicus.

If he doesn't know who's responsible for this dastardly deed, no one does!

:

edit on 8/21/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Ask who ?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ask who ?

You know who.

You know...this guy!!

edit on 8/21/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm vaguely familiar with that one .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join