It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism in the United States of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Do a search and stop your #ty bitchy responses maybe when they come to Montana you will become nicer. I promise not to say I told you so.

Here's a challenge for I will buy you a ticket to Dearborn Mi. if you will walk around in bikini with a thong in a mystical no go zone.

edit on 20-8-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Not only are you wrong.
But you’re proud of it.

How interesting.

Leaving aside the astronomical amount of literal lynchings of black people this year alone...

We should also consider that your entire point is to say that “racism exists” but bringing along a very white caveat and mantra that the people suffering from racism should get over their status, and the egregious behaviours still holding them back on a minute-by-minute basis.

And to basically be grateful that they’re not being lynched, abused, herded and profiled at rates which compare to decades ago.

Which, again, isn’t even true. They are. You wouldn’t know because you’re ignorant to it and avoid actually looking into it, instead of ranting meagre ramblings of terrible opinion, rather than the uncomfortable truth.

Edit: to the people claiming it doesn’t exist at the same level, what are your sources?
None, obviously. But the rhetorical assists in highlighting your hogwash.

Final edit: 60k people voted for an actual neo-Nazi in California during the congressional elections a while back.

60k unabashed Neo-Nazis voting for an openly neo-Nazi candidate. In one state alone.
Your nonsense isn’t supported statistically, allegorically, hypothetically or in reality.

Racism doesn’t just exist. And it isn’t any less harmful in 2020 as it was 50 years ago.

Have a day off and get a grip.

I respect your opinion , I also applaud your effort to directly contradict everything I said.

Now as far as the " Literal Astronomical number of lynchings of black people " this year , I'm taken aback and speechless because this is just Flat out falsity .

60k is 0.02% of the population , and en.wikipedia.org...

Your nonsense isn’t supported statistically, allegorically, hypothetically or in reality.

In fact most of my " nonsense" is supported statistically which makes it a reality , and allegorically irrelevant as the morals have zero to do with it, because while it may hurt feelings the world is a rough place get over it. and I do not entertain hypotheticals as the world in and of itself is vexing enough, I imagine none of this it is what it is I didn't create it or attempt to create the situation I simply point it out.

So maybe you should think before you speak.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
There's a certain amount of irony having white people lecture about racism in America where the Native population was almost wiped out of existence.

really??

i guess you missed (or dont care to see) how "native population" were "racist" toward other "native population" because they were not part of their tribe/group

where they would commit genocide, rape, taking slaves , ect because they were "not like them"

for example the tribe claiming how the "white man" took their "sacred land" in the black hills of SD had WIPED OUT/GENOCIDE every man, woman, child of the tribe that claimed it before them

your statement shows that you (and sadly many others) only certain groups / race can be "racist"
but others cannot

or even worse their "racism" is justified because how they were treated.

look people ALL GROUPS can and sadly HAVE been racist.

all GROUPS have had slaves, committed genocide, and other horrible acts over the centuries .

NO GROUP has an innocent past and sadly SMALL POCKETS continue today.

scrounger

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
first let me say (sadly) there are racist in america today.

the reason is EVERY GROUP can be and has RACIST members among them
not just "whites" but EVERY GROUP.

time to GROW UP and ADMIT THIS.

until that is done FIRST we NEVER will move forward.

second.. realize in this country while there are pockets of racism there is NO SYSTEMIC system of institutional racism (outside of maybe affirmative action/policies/ practices) in this country.

until we realize this as well we will NEVER BE ABLE to see (much less root out) those few pockets that do exist because we are too busy crying "racism/ wolf" at everything .

third....

now after we take care of those two points we then must embrace and follow the words of MLK

JUDGE NOT A MAN BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN , BUT THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.

in short if your a racist, thug, criminal, evil, good, just, kind, or just average with faults... you are just that and should be treated as such

IRREGARDLESS OF YOUR RACE, SEX, ECT.

your race, sex, life history, past of your group, whatever is NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO DO BAD BEHAVIOR TO OTHERS.

then the last thing,

there is gonna be some racism... it is IMPOSSIBLE to eradicate....

it is up to us to make it unacceptable, keep it in check, and those that insist on doing it not bring the rest of us down with them...

scrounger

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

“Leaving aside the astronomical amount of literal lynchings of black people this year alone...”

I’m gonna call your bat-sh!t crazy bluff and ask for some sources on that. How many, exactly? Where, and when? Post some sources.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

" there are splinter groups of white supremacist in this country that are truly racist of " race and skin color" yes they exist but these are extremest very rare . "

Come on Man ! Yeah , White Supremacist , in Reality 3 Dumbfook Idjuts in their Moms Basement Thinking Racist Thoughts and Posting them on the Internet . Gimme a Freakin' Break ! No Really Organized White Racist Supremacist have Existed in this Country since the Early 1960's . They Died Out due to Stupidity . It's just an Illusion the Left likes to perpetuate for their Own Political Ends .What is REAL though , is Over 200 Million Caucasian Americans in this Country who are in REALITY the " Silent Majority " and are just About Fed Up with these Communist Inspired Attacks in the Media on them . Be Very Careful what you Wish For Lefties , the Future of America could just NOT Include You in it if you Persist in this Nonsense .

edit on 27-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join