It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Republicans all want to be cops, blue jobs matter or have military running the streets of the US. They want teachers to have guns in school. They want guns, police, and military everywhere!

They hate hip hop, they love country music which came from black people but they haven't figured out how to cancel that yet. They want to change the constitution and make protesting illegal, protestors are terrorists, and they think women wearing a scarf are Muslims. Republicans think Muslims are terrorists. Therefore they think women are terrorists based on the clothes they wear. Black women are automatically trans from a Republican's perspective.

Republicans are working day and night to prove there is a conspiracy against white people. Republicans know that white people are oppressed more than blacks. Republicans want white people to be #1. Republicans believe white people are always innocent and if you're black you are a crack head.

Republicans are happy that white criminals are treated with dignity and are carried off to jail innocently because you are innocent until proven guilty in this country, except black people. Republicans want them to be shot in the streets by armed civilians. Like Ahmaud Arbery. Because Republicans hate black people that much!!! Republicans make a thread every 5 minutes proving their point!!! Keep talking!!!

I'm guessing you still have a little bit of froth at the corners of your mouth after that post.

I haven't breathed that heavily since that time I had to walk up a flight of stairs!

You can't breathe?

I've heard that before.

But not from a Republican who had trouble walking up a flight of stairs.

Not a republican, comrade.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The Republicans all want to be cops, blue jobs matter or have military running the streets of the US. They want teachers to have guns in school. They want guns, police, and military everywhere!

They hate hip hop, they love country music which came from black people but they haven't figured out how to cancel that yet. They want to change the constitution and make protesting illegal, protestors are terrorists, and they think women wearing a scarf are Muslims. Republicans think Muslims are terrorists. Therefore they think women are terrorists based on the clothes they wear. Black women are automatically trans from a Republican's perspective.

Republicans are working day and night to prove there is a conspiracy against white people. Republicans know that white people are oppressed more than blacks. Republicans want white people to be #1. Republicans believe white people are always innocent and if you're black you are a crack head.

Republicans are happy that white criminals are treated with dignity and are carried off to jail innocently because you are innocent until proven guilty in this country, except black people. Republicans want them to be shot in the streets by armed civilians. Like Ahmaud Arbery. Because Republicans hate black people that much!!! Republicans make a thread every 5 minutes proving their point!!! Keep talking!!!

I'm guessing you still have a little bit of froth at the corners of your mouth after that post.

I haven't breathed that heavily since that time I had to walk up a flight of stairs!

You can't breathe?

I've heard that before.

But not from a Republican who had trouble walking up a flight of stairs.

Not a republican, comrade.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Republicans run this country, I know what they think. Donald Trump is republican, lmao. He will run for three terms.

talk about LMAO. Trump was a democrat until recently. But you haven't a clue what "republicans" think. You only know what CNN tells you YOU think.

I know Trump was a democrat. There's an interview of him on YouTube saying so himself. But he is the God of the Republican Party and everyone loves him.

CNN is telling me there's wildfires in California. Fake news? There's really no fires?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Republicans run this country, I know what they think. Donald Trump is republican, lmao. He will run for three terms.

talk about LMAO. Trump was a democrat until recently. But you haven't a clue what "republicans" think. You only know what CNN tells you YOU think.

I know Trump was a democrat. There's an interview of him on YouTube saying so himself. But he is the God of the Republican Party and everyone loves him.

CNN is telling me there's wildfires in California. Fake news? There's really no fires?

Have a super weekend!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just to make sure I wasn't off-base I went back through the thread, all nine pages and saw that not just myself, but no less than four others also called out a certain member for various things. I stand by my posts, although I admit the use of the word "hate" was probably a bit strong. Aside from that, every single thing I said was not only backed up by facts and what others said but it also proves that when you call out someone who is not telling the truth or not being genuine in some way, they come at you hard. It's ok, I can take it, and this is the 'net, nothing anyone says will offend me.

I don't have a sharp or quick wit, I wish I did, but I do have a solid BS detector and it went off big-time in this thread. Since I let it do that to me I need to go do something productive instead of getting caught up in the narcissistic behavior of some.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Look at the turnout on the side of the streets for President Trump yesterday....right up the street from where JOE BIDEN was born, of all places.

VideoClip: twitter.com...

edit on 8/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Trumps magic is snake oil.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

the only was to defeat Trump is to use emotions and not facts. Facts expose the leftists as anti-freedom, anti-Constitutional.

So they use emotions and feels.

I can hardly get anyone to talk of policy differences.

Conversely, the vast majority of trumps rhetoric is based on playing to emotion.

And him and many of his followers are far more guilty of anti Constitutional behaviour. So the irony of your post is exasperating but serves to perfectly illustrate OP's point.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No, his magic is selling the snake oil.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Is that what makes you not able to be rational, but emotional when talking about him?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Please, provide examples of anti-Constitutional behavior.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I suggest you look into the Old Frog God, KeK, or Kekku.

How curious then this "Illuminati card game" was contains such a card.

I sometimes like to think of Trump, Barr, and Durham as avatars of KeK.

Peppe is a friend dear to Michael.

Who else then remains to be discovered as great allies within the Grand deception?

^_^

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Obama acts like He is a King because the liberals,mainly in the media, treated Him as a King and savoir to mankind that can do nothing wrong..

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
Trump is a blithering idiot and his followers are dumber than he is.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

How will it feel if a blithering idiot and his even dumber voters defeat the democrats AGAIN?

lolz

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

How will it feel if a blithering idiot and his even dumber voters defeat the democrats AGAIN?

lolz

Probably something like this

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Right and Obama wasn’t and isnt a cult leader ...mkay.
I can still hear the zombie chants O baaa maaaa Obaaaamaaa

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

That's sheep that baaa, zombies moan.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

the only was to defeat Trump is to use emotions and not facts. Facts expose the leftists as anti-freedom, anti-Constitutional.

So they use emotions and feels.

I can hardly get anyone to talk of policy differences.

Conversely, the vast majority of trumps rhetoric is based on playing to emotion.

And him and many of his followers are far more guilty of anti Constitutional behaviour. So the irony of your post is exasperating but serves to perfectly illustrate OP's point.
anti Constitution “behavior”? Like what ... arresting people for walking in a park without a mask ? Oh wait that was Democrats.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

That's sheep that baaa, zombies moan.
Whatever

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join