It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

and as long as he continues to be against killing babies, he will continue to have the support of those who believe the same. it's a big issue for a lot of folks.

But I often wonder, how people such as yourself can have such an amazing view into the mind of someone you have never met and likely only learned about through negative press. He has plenty of money, his kids have plenty of money. he sure as hell doesn't do this for the respect, very little is given to him outside of his base. he has been saying for years the same thing about his love of his country, and wanting to do what he thought was right for the good of the country.

Now all that might be a lie, but it's the most consistent, longest damn lie I have ever heard.

edit on 21-8-2020 by network dude because: fixed error

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and as long as he continues to be against killing babies, he will continue to have the support of those who believe the same. it's a big issue for a lot of folks.

He most prob does not care about that either. I mean, if he lies to his followers about bring a Christian (He has been caught out about this many times) then how can you believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

But I often wonder, how people such as yourself can have such an amazing view into the mind of someone you have never met and likely only learned about through negative press. 

I said years ago that he was a high functioning sociopath and narcissistic I did not have to watch or listen to fake news go come to this conclusion, you just have to watch him.

And now experts are saying the same thing about him. It's the same with him being a cult leader, and show traits of a cult leader. I came to these conclusions, not because I watch fake news, but because it's easy to see if you are not brainwashed by him

He has plenty of money, his kids have plenty of money. he sure as hell doesn't do this for the respect, very little is given to him outside of his base. he has been saying for years the same thing about his love of his country, and wanting to do what he thought was right for the good of the country.

What do sociopaths crave? Control and power. Did you see the part of the video I posted which showed all the people who work for him taking turn to suck up to him. Just look at trumps face, and how he is loving it.

It's all about control and power.

Now all that might be a lie, but it's the most consistent, longest damn lie I have ever heard.

So, him saying he loves his country somehow proves your point? It certainly does not. Anyone can say that. It's a straight forward lie you do not have to think about.

Look at some of the videos online with his supporters. It's bloody scary, and we should not be seeing this type of thing in the most advanced and most powerful country in the world. It's worrying as hell!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: HalWesten

If you're referring to me I didn't say that. I said there's no way either you nor I can know what's in his heart and it was wrong for you to make the claim that he isn't.

You're being ridiculous.

He is obviously not a Christian. I have posted evidence that he has blatantly lied about this. What else can I say? He is a compulsive liar, and he has pretty much lied through his presidency.

Being a high functioning sociopath, he only cares about himself, power and control, like most sociopaths.

But it is as clear as day that he is not a Christian, and chances are, an athiest.

Your hatred for the man and Christianity is stunning. I hope you see the light someday. At least get rid of the hate, it'll eat you alive.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Your hatred for the man and Christianity is stunning.

Are you are Christian? You know it's not good to lie about someone! You keep on saying I hate Christians, all because I do not Like Trump. I have replied to you about this, which you have completly ignored, so you do not come out of this looking very good!

At least get rid of the hate, it'll eat you alive.

It's really sad that the only way you think you can win this debate, is by blatantly lying about me and hope people will not notice

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Does TDS, or Trump derangement syndrome, apply to pro Trump people or anti Trump people? It seems to me that you'd have to be deranged to support Donald J Trump, given his history of lies.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The Republicans all want to be cops, blue jobs matter or have military running the streets of the US. They want teachers to have guns in school. They want guns, police, and military everywhere!

They hate hip hop, they love country music which came from black people but they haven't figured out how to cancel that yet. They want to change the constitution and make protesting illegal, protestors are terrorists, and they think women wearing a scarf are Muslims. Republicans think Muslims are terrorists. Therefore they think women are terrorists based on the clothes they wear. Black women are automatically trans from a Republican's perspective.

Republicans are working day and night to prove there is a conspiracy against white people. Republicans know that white people are oppressed more than blacks. Republicans want white people to be #1. Republicans believe white people are always innocent and if you're black you are a crack head.

Republicans are happy that white criminals are treated with dignity and are carried off to jail innocently because you are innocent until proven guilty in this country, except black people. Republicans want them to be shot in the streets by armed civilians. Like Ahmaud Arbery. Because Republicans hate black people that much!!! Republicans make a thread every 5 minutes proving their point!!! Keep talking!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Who told you that?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
The Republicans all want to be cops, blue jobs matter or have military running the streets of the US. They want teachers to have guns in school. They want guns, police, and military everywhere!

They hate hip hop, they love country music which came from black people but they haven't figured out how to cancel that yet. They want to change the constitution and make protesting illegal, protestors are terrorists, and they think women wearing a scarf are Muslims. Republicans think Muslims are terrorists. Therefore they think women are terrorists based on the clothes they wear. Black women are automatically trans from a Republican's perspective.

Republicans are working day and night to prove there is a conspiracy against white people. Republicans know that white people are oppressed more than blacks. Republicans want white people to be #1. Republicans believe white people are always innocent and if you're black you are a crack head.

Republicans are happy that white criminals are treated with dignity and are carried off to jail innocently because you are innocent until proven guilty in this country, except black people. Republicans want them to be shot in the streets by armed civilians. Like Ahmaud Arbery. Because Republicans hate black people that much!!! Republicans make a thread every 5 minutes proving their point!!! Keep talking!!!

I'm guessing you still have a little bit of froth at the corners of your mouth after that post.

I haven't breathed that heavily since that time I had to walk up a flight of stairs!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Who told you that?

Republicans constantly are promoting this. POTUS Trump tweets 20 times a day. Republicans show up to BLM protests sharing their opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm guessing you still have a little bit of froth at the corners of your mouth after that post.

I haven't breathed that heavily since that time I had to walk up a flight of stairs!

You can't breathe?

I've heard that before.

But not from a Republican who had trouble walking up a flight of stairs.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

all that is nice, but it just firms up my point in the OP. That Trump cannot be discussed without feelings, anger, and tears. Policy, effectiveness, and the outcome thereof seems to be the last thing ever discussed.

As I said, I know who and what Trump is, he's been a public figure for decades. he is very good at keeping himself relevant. For the haters, this one will hurt, but He played the media like a fiddle in Charlie Daniels hands during the election. No such thing as bad publicity. And the media can't stop talking Trump. if they started to slow down, he'd say something idiotic or outrageous, and POOF, he's back. It's been working so well that even folks from the UK make it a point to talk about him. he lives in so many little minds, it's hard to grasp the awesomeness of his reach.

But I did post that video so that you would have some background on how genuine he may or may not be. And again, I won't argue against what a dick he is, but I'll sit back and smile, thanking him quietly in my head for h keeping us out of more idiotic wars, bringing back some manufacturing to the US, and making good on quite a few of his promises.

Our news doesn't say much of anything about your government. All we hear about is the pedo's in the royal family. Ya'll must be proud.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: markojo
Does TDS, or Trump derangement syndrome, apply to pro Trump people or anti Trump people? It seems to me that you'd have to be deranged to support Donald J Trump, given his history of lies.

If honesty was the litmus test for a politician, please list the one's you feel are honest. Thanks in advance for your long list.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

democrats just want to have gay sex with each other. All of them. All the time. Forever. back to the pile.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

democrats just want to have gay sex with each other. All of them. All the time. Forever. back to the pile.

It's weird picturing a gay republican isn't it? What's wrong with gay sex by the way? Are we allowed to talk about sex on ATS? Let alone gay sex? Is there a difference? When you say gay, are you talking about men with men? What gay orientation are you talking about with the Democratic Political Part?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I was trying to make a post at least equally as idiotic as yours. I failed, but I tried.
But, if you ever want to know what republicans think, or perhaps a smarter quest would be, what does this particular republican think, you can ask. When you tell me what I think, It just comes off as, well, really really dumb.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Republicans run this country, I know what they think. Donald Trump is republican, lmao. He will run for three terms.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Republicans run this country, I know what they think. Donald Trump is republican, lmao. He will run for three terms.

talk about LMAO. Trump was a democrat until recently. But you haven't a clue what "republicans" think. You only know what CNN tells you YOU think.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Here is information for rational Americans who think for themselves.

promiseskept.com...#

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Trump isn't the president America needs.
Trump is the president America deserves.

When the world thinks of an American, what pops into the minds eye?

Fat. Rich. Arrogant. Trump is a picture perfect reflection of America.

Sometimes I consider voting for Biden because I'd love to see conservatives freak out like the liberals did in 2016.

Other days I want to vote for Trump because I believe we've become stagnant and are in need of a nuclear reset.

I'll probably vote for Kodos, so I can whip out a Simpsons joke whenever whoever wins inevitably fxcks up.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Trump isn't the president America needs.
Trump is the president America deserves.

When the world thinks of an American, what pops into the minds eye?

Fat. Rich. Arrogant. Trump is a picture perfect reflection of America.

Sometimes I consider voting for Biden because I'd love to see conservatives freak out like the liberals did in 2016.

Other days I want to vote for Trump because I believe we've become stagnant and are in need of a nuclear reset.

I'll probably vote for Kodos, so I can whip out a Simpsons joke whenever whoever wins inevitably fxcks up.

now you are making me feel bad. I'm fat and arrogant, but not rich. I suppose I'll kick rocks then......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join