It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Feelings dictate behavior.
Emotion is the grandfather of action.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Oh, it's my delusion.

Yes.

I have posted facts on here many times.

No, you have posted unsubstantiated BS that has been proven false so many times over it is hilarious that anyone still chooses to believe any of it.

It's not delusion,

Yes, it is...

but if course, if you are part of a cult, you never say you are.

Bingo... maybe you should seek help?
edit on 21-8-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Oh, it's my delusion.

Yes.

I have posted facts on here many times.[/qiuote]
No, you have posted unsubstantiated BS that has been proven false so manty times over it is hilarious that anyone still chooses to believe any of it.

It's not delusion,

Yes, it is...

but if course, if you are part of a cult, you never say you are.

Bingo... maybe you should seek help?

LOL please tell me how it's BS? The links I have posted on here, prove them to be BS?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

LOL please tell me how it's BS? The links I have posted on here, prove them to be BS?

Yes. Thanks for at least acknowledging your BS sources.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes. Thanks for at least acknowledging your BS sources.

What lol In other words you cannot post evidence that they are BS!

Well done!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What lol In other words you cannot post evidence that they are BS!

Well done!

No, I don't engage in repetitive nonsense. Your BS has been disproven so many times it would be stupid to repeat it.

And I gate stupidity.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No, I don't engage in repetitive nonsense. Your BS has been disproven so many times it would be stupid to repeat it.

And I gate stupidity.

In other words, you have no clue! I have posted links and videos to prove my case, and you cannot post a single piece of evidence that I am talking BS

But hey! Thanks for completly proving my point!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh it's definitely him and not us.

And yes, he's magic...

"I made 170,000 people disappear! TaaDaaahhhh!!!!!"

The people that support him have to double down on the support when he doesn't do the things he said he'd do. "Oh, he's going to do all that in the second term." Um, yea he just needed to get all the favors done for the rich first and then he's getting to you. Yea, sure... They really thought they were electing some maverick that was going to change the way gov works. Instead they got a con man doing favors for his rich buddies with very little comprehension of how a gov should actually work. You can't run gov like a business because that would be a dictatorship. In some ways that's what many of his supporters want. They want everyone to be forced to live like it's 1950 with a vary narrow way of life where everyone acts exactly the same and no one is allowed to complain. So some of his supports actually want what he's doing (treat people like sh#t and force them to live your way) and some don't want to eat crow so they are making excuses for his failings rather than admit they were wrong to vote him in.

The people that hate him have such an endless list (most of which is valid) of the horrible things he does they aren't going to give him credit for the small number of things he may do right. He's such a horrible cruel self absorbed con man they just want him gone. This is understandable but they often falsely put their faith in the dem party as if they are any different. It's one thing to want Trump gone but at least be honest the dems aren't any better. They have given Trump pretty much everything he wants congressionally and over reaching policies like the NDAA signed under Obama is part of what is giving Trump so much power. That and we are finding out how corrupt our system i.e. how the pres clearly has too much power (not matter who is pres).

I can give Trump credit for things like getting rid of the individual mandate of the ACA. That was a horrible thing. Saying they were giving people health care then just holding the whole country hostage to have to buy health care or be penalized. But things like that are so outweighed by wasting millions on a useless boarder wall, constant race baiting on Twitter, non-stop lies that are easily fact check as wrong at which point he storms out of press briefings, calling COVID a hoax then saying it's the states problem. Giving the pentagon a 30 billion dollar budget increase that could have been used to give everyone health care (you know one of his campaign promises). Appointing a bunch of unqualified business buddies to all his cabinet positions as political favors etc etc etc etc......

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

In other words, you have no clue! I have posted links and videos to prove my case, and you cannot post a single piece of evidence that I am talking BS

It is ALL BS... you are simply deluded, and unable to comprehend simple facts from the contents of your fantasy TDS hate filled garbage filled mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Jay-morris

There's more Democrat Christians than Republican Christians 😎
Quite a few black and Hispanic Christians.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In America, that's like political strategy 101.

It's nothing new. Trump didn't invent it.

Already had one person on this thread think Trump is a Christian, so it's obviously working. And the evangelists think he is the second coming!

Do, I think Trump is taking it to the next level!

Dood, you are wrong. The evangelicals tolerate Trump because he is about keeping babies alive instead of killing them for convenience. They don't think he's the second coming, he's a douche, but much less of a douche than anyone on the left who likes to kill babies.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
It comes down to character, the progressive liberal left don't want anything to do with that and based these decisions on those feelings.

A level headed individual can use a variety of existing and real time data as well as personal feelings an emotions, weigh all that, depending on the physical and contractual obligations or not, and make a determination, answer, based on all that.

An individual who subscribes to the left can falsly assume that education and credentials somehow extend to all strata of intellect and observation. It isn't true.
In other words, an educated person can be incredibly dumb in almost all fields beyond their main discipline.
Like consuming fake news and viewing the world in black and white.

Thinking back, it's actually ironic inregards to emotions, while level headed individuals factor in state of emotion in their determinations, ie inward, the Left uses their state of emotion outward and in full display, making determinations based soley from a black and white perspective they deemed correct in THEIR purview, even if wrong, i.e, Feelings overs Facts.

Factor in the establishment and their media connections, you have a recipe to direct vast amount of misinformed hate from unwitting leftist voters towards Trump.

Shame really and terrible tactic.

Be critical, like and or dislike Trump based on a variety of reasonable and logical thought provoking views.

Example: Trump likes to boast and can tweet a lot, however, he means well, it's transparent and straight from the horses mouth, unfiltered and raw, I like that.
I like how he puts America first and always leads with that fact.
He can be a bit more "reserve" and "nicer", but I also understand what he is dealing with and his nature as a firebrand President.
Thus, I support the POTUS and stand by his character as well.

That's literally it. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy 😌
Well said, sir.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Dood, you are wrong. The evangelicals tolerate Trump because he is about keeping babies alive instead of killing them for convenience. They don't think he's the second coming, he's a douche, but much less of a douche than anyone on the left who likes to kill babies.

Did you read my links? There is more than enough evidence that some of these people think Trump was sent by God. How about when he stood outside the church holding a bible, and some of these religious folk said their partners started talking in tounges?

Did you see the video I posted with the cult expert, who breaks it down and gives reasons why Trump has all the properties of a cult leader?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Can you explain what happens in the UK that triggers so many of you to become deeply involved in American politics? It's OK, free speech and all, but I just don't get it. There aren't many Trump haters left, and the ones that are, mostly reside in other nations. (On ATS) So do you have any insight into why that is?

Perhaps you get BBC coverage that mimics the MSM here. In the US our news (all but Fox) is completely anti Trump. They could cover his announcement of a cure for Aids, and they would slag him for taking money from Big Pharma, and for being orange.

I'm not saying he's a nice guy, presidential, or even not an egotistical ass, but he does have some good moments, and overall, some of his actions have done good things for the country as a whole. So anyone who tells you he hasn't done anything good is an idiot and should be laughed at for at least an hour.

I suppose I should start getting interested in UK politics so we can broaden our horizons and bash the dickheads over there.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Did you read my links? There is more than enough evidence that some of these people think Trump was sent by God. How about when he stood outside the church holding a bible, and some of these religious folk said their partners started talking in tounges?

Did you see the video I posted with the cult expert, who breaks it down and gives reasons why Trump has all the properties of a cult leader?

Do you know how many people are in the United States? Good, now, do you know how many nutters exist inside our boarders? As I said in my last post, there are even idiots who think Trump hasn't done anything good at all. can you believe that?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

Did you ever stop to think why Christians might support Trump even if he isn't a perfectly good person?

Because they are easily brainwashed?

There are basically two views of the world at the moment. One is a worldview that says globalism is good and the other views globalism as a negative.

Trump gives a crap about any of them. All he cares about is himself, and that's it. He lies and lies to try and get people on his side. And you trust someone when 95% that comes out of their mouth is BS?

Christians tend to view globalism as a step toward one world government led by an AntiChrist. Trump is not a globalist, and one of the few politicians on either side that appears not to be and his actions would support that he is not a globalist.

And how do you know he is not the antichrist. Is the antichrist supposed to lie and manipulate people. Get people to believe they were sent here by God? Get every to believe they are a man of their faith.

Sure sounds like Trump.

Jay-Morris, almost 80 percent of black Americans consider themselves Christians according to Pew Research. About 76 percent of Hispanics are also Christians. Are they as easily brainwashed as the stupid white-trash Christians you clearly despise?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Jay-Morris, almost 80 percent of black Americans consider themselves Christians according to Pew Research. About 76 percent of Hispanics are also Christians. Are they as easily brainwashed as the stupid white-trash Christians you clearly despise?

You are putting words in my mouth! Where have I said I have all Christians? Never have I said that. The only people saying this are people who obviously look at trump as a messiah, so, if I am attacking Trump, then I am attacking Christianity, which is ridiculous!

As for Christians of different colour, of course there is! You live in a multi cultural society, so obviously you will have Christians of a different colour, just as you would have Muslims, Catholics, Buddhists etc of a different colour, so what is your point here?

Again, you are putting words in my mouth. When did I say every white Christian in America is part of tbis cult? Please post where i said this?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Could this be the reason we can't have a Trump presidency? it's not him, it's us?

I think you are right. Trump feeds us what we want. Just like we know that smoking, drinking, and eating junk food is not healthy, but we can't help ourselves.

Our addiction to social media feeds our desire to feel involved. It feeds our belief that we know what is going on in the world, and best of all we can find at our fingertips proof that we are right. There is nothing sweeter than being able to prove you are right.

So Trump's constant filling of the water bottle keeps all sated. Those that hate him and those that adore him, gets equal hydration.

Yes. All of this is about us. What we are. The only question left is what will we become.

None of us are immune. We have all drank from the fount. Some of us reluctantly, others greedily. They have found in us an exploitable weakness.

Trump will do his time, when they are finished with him, they will put another in his place. We will continue the process until enough have had the scales fall from their their eyes, or are willing to see through the veil. Maybe some will even stop drinking the Kool-Aid disguised as water.

The time will come when none will be able to deny the trouble we are in, and none will be able to say they were blindsided.

edit on 21-8-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In America, that's like political strategy 101.

It's nothing new. Trump didn't invent it.

Already had one person on this thread think Trump is a Christian, so it's obviously working. And the evangelists think he is the second coming!

Do, I think Trump is taking it to the next level!

If you're referring to me I didn't say that. I said there's no way either you nor I can know what's in his heart and it was wrong for you to make the claim that he isn't.

You're being ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

If you're referring to me I didn't say that. I said there's no way either you nor I can know what's in his heart and it was wrong for you to make the claim that he isn't.

You're being ridiculous.

He is obviously not a Christian. I have posted evidence that he has blatantly lied about this. What else can I say? He is a compulsive liar, and he has pretty much lied through his presidency.

Being a high functioning sociopath, he only cares about himself, power and control, like most sociopaths.

But it is as clear as day that he is not a Christian, and chances are, an athiest.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join