It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The OP states that the anti-Trumpers, the leftists are irrational and what do the anti-Trumpers and leftists do?

Prove the OP correct over and over again.

I lol at all of you.

heh.

Ah cowboy! A strong devotee! Are you somewhere on that video I posted?
edit on 20-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

The OP states that the anti-Trumpers, the leftists are irrational and what do the anti-Trumpers and leftists do?

I lol at all of you.

heh.

Ah cowboy! A strong devotee! Are you done here in that video I posted?

Huh?

Try harder, please.

If you aren't even going to give a good insult I'll go back to carving Trump into my Mt Rushmore kit.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Time to remember who weaponized an Executive Branch against a Presidential Candidate and a Sitting President 😆

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

He knows if he gets the Christians on his side, then that's a lot of support. So what does he do? He pretends to be a Christian, when he clearly is not. He says the bible is his second favourite book, when he obviously has not read it!

But he has the talent to manipalate people, and he knows the easiest people to manipalate are religous people.

In America, that's like political strategy 101.

It's nothing new. Trump didn't invent it.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I lol at all of you.

heh.

Huh?

Try harder, please.

If you aren't even going to give a good insult I'll go back to carving Trump into my Mt Rushmore kit.

Oh come on Cowboy! Would you like to be there with your patriotic Christian brothers and sisters, welcoming the great man!?

Maybe you will be the lucky one and he actually touches you! Wow! Imagine that!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In America, that's like political strategy 101.

It's nothing new. Trump didn't invent it.

Already had one person on this thread think Trump is a Christian, so it's obviously working. And the evangelists think he is the second coming!

Do, I think Trump is taking it to the next level!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I lol at all of you.

heh.

Huh?

Try harder, please.

Oh come on Cowboy! Would you like to be there with your patriotic Christian brothers and sisters, welcoming the great man!?

Maybe you will be the lucky one and he actually touches you! Wow! Imagine that!

*yawn*

Try harder, please.

If you need help, PM me and I'll give you a good insult.

There's no shame in asking for help.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: SaneThinking
Speak of the devil, a thread about feelings and emotion muddying the facts, and low and behold first post emotions and feelings.... 🤦‍♂️ a reply to: Jay-morris

EXACTLY!

Where are your facts Jay?

Facts about what? That Trump is basically a cult leader and looked at as a messiah figure?

Hahahaha you made a complete fool of yourself on your very first post in this thread.

Orange man bad because the man on the TV said so...because the propaganda machine overwhelms my brain and makes me think what facebook and MSM wants me to. I have never heard about all the good things Trump has done because I haven't heard about any on social media or any of the mainstream news outlets i watch....and I don't have enough critical thinking skills to go look at alternative news sources that will show me the truth.

Orange man bad because thats all I hear so it must be true. I don't realize I have fallin victim of the Orwellian propaganda machine and so I just go around making a fool of my self by complaining how my feelings are hurt, how orange man is bad because he hurt feelings. Feelings are more important than laws and stuff.

I didnt know that Trump had recently made a historical peace deal in the middle east. I didn't know that prior to the pandemic that black, Hispanic and the whole country was at an all time low with regards to unemployment. I didn't know that Trump is winning the trade war against China. I didn't realize i haven't heard from North Korea lately. I didn't realize Trump had made more progress with prison reform than Obama and is taking great strides to get it done. I never knew Trump wiped out ISIS and is in the works of bringing home our troops. I was never told that the wall is actually being built and that over 450 miles will likely be built before the end of 2020.

No one ever told me that the picture of Biden holding hands in celebration with one of the highest ever ranking members of the KKK (Robert Byrd) exists and is actually real. I never heard about the many on record racist comments Biden has made because my MSM overlords only shows me what they want me to hear and I dont bother looking outside my little box.

I'll leave you with a racist quote from Biden, which appears to come from a congressional hearing related to anti-busing legislation, Biden emphasized wanting to "insure we do have orderly integration of society," adding he was "not just talking about education but all of society."

He then said: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

There's some facts for you Jay!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You're wasting your time. Any rational person can see that the Orange Man Bad Brigade is a waaaay bigger cult than any pro Trump group.

What I can see is these imaginary Trump fanatics are not rioting, looting, beating people up, killing people... They are doing crazy things like going to work, taking care of their family. You know things that are ACTUALLY IMPORTANT.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Also the fact that some supporters are saying God chose him. Msybe go and see what the evangelists are saying...

Who on this site said God chose him? Anyone? I don't know what evangelists are saying...what is your biggest fear with them as you brought it up...What the fear....they...might...vote...for ...him?

Do I have a figure? Of course not.

I keep hearing of these fanatic and racist and can't find them and when they do pop their pin heads it is like a dozen of people at best. Numbers matter, and since it a big deal to you are we talking millions, 100,000s, 1000s, 10?

I do not know about bush or Obama, but I do not remember seeing what we are seeing now towards Trump. If I am wrong then please show me.

You never hear of Obama the Messiah or Bush mixing religious quotes into his speeches?

edit on 20-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Magic , in having Foresight . He has Defeated the Dems at their Own Game . The President has Strategically Secured More Google AD Time on the Internet Prior to the Election than the Forgetful Dems . Foresight Trumps Incompetence EVERY TIME .......)

edit on 20-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

You don't know what's in his heart, no one else does so you're doing exactly what you claim to be against. Judging his or anyone else's faith is wrong.

He is lying! He is not a Christian. Can you seriously not see that. He is about as Christian as I am!

You're also calling him a cult leader. 

Because he obviously is!

You guys are really something, a cult blindly follows a charismatic figure (think Jim Jones or Charles Manson) without thinking for themselves. Religious cults are absolutely a problem but it doesn't mean all Christians are lemmings.

When did on Sat all Christians are part of his cult? It's the extreme patriotic Christian that are easy for him to brainwash. Watch the interviews on YouTube of Trump supporters and tell me this is not the case.

Your hatred for him runs so deep... why? 

Because he is a high functioning sociopath. Because he is a compulsive liar. Because he is a narcissist. Because he craves control and power. Because his is loomed apon by a lot of his followers as a messiah.

And in the most powerful country in the world, this is worrying!

What you are projecting is the exact behavior the Democrat party members are - blind following without thinking.

Yes I know! Left vs right. Good vs evil. God vs the devil. I do not give a crap because I am not a political person, and have not been brainwashed by any political party. I have not voted for over e0 years, and I do not intend too!

All it's about is hate Trump. Call him everything bad you can think of. Try to humiliate him (won't work), try to blame him for all sorts of legal problems (all have been proven false so far), call him a racist (we've all seen just the opposite).

We do not have to humiliate him. He does that all by himself!

Your hate toward Christians is pretty clear.

Stop putting words in my mouth! I do both like religion, but that does not mean I do not Like religous people. I have many friends of different faiths and there are good religous people, and there are bad religous people. Just like people who are not religous.

Instead of hating them, why not just ignore them?

I am not hating them! Stop putting words in my mouth!

Is Trump attacking you?

Are the Chinese CCP attacking me? No, so does that mean I should not speak about how I do not Like them?

Where is this coming from? Oh, it's because you are following the tried & true Democrat agenda.

Again! Left vs right. Good vs evil. God vs the devil.

Nice job. Try thinking for yourself though, it's very refreshing and you will learn a lot. Especially how badly the Democrat party is pulling the wool over your eyes.

Dear oh dear! Quite ironic you tell me to think for myself!

You have a serious problem. Your hatred for Christians is clouding your vision. You also have no right to claim he's not when you know nothing about his beliefs. It doesn't matter how many times you claim it, you simply do not know. You can't know because you don't understand it. That is painfully obvious.

I'm done with you, you're not willing to discuss, all you want to do is hate hate hate.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As I interact with others on this board and other places (all anonymous), I notice one thing that stands out above all else. Trump seems to remove the logical part in discussions and force all participants to react based on feelings.

Six pages in and from the first reply that's all you've been getting. It's almost like they have no idea that with every response they reinforce your point. Maybe you're being Punk'd?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Annee
I don’t care if it’s a Rep or Dem president.

I want a knowledgeable, qualified person in the position.

That’s logic.

So you won't be voting this year?

Which candidate has political experience?

Which candidate has gotten more # done in 4 years than Joe Biden has in 40 years?

Apparently "gotten more # done in 4 years" = give 'corruption' a new name, divide the country like no one thought could be possible, lie to the American people like it's a nervous tic, empower the worst sentiments in Americans, reward pay-to-play friends with power positions and gov't kickbacks, bow down to the MIC, praise the worst of our enemies, make the USA into an embarrassment on the world stage, rich get richer, poor get poorer, convince conservatives to give up the few admirable ideologies they had, skyrocket the debt, try to influence an election through lies and corruption, totally blow it when it comes to a national crisis, sidestep facts at every turn, and lastly... always go with "feelings" rather than cool-headed logic.

Winning!

Lol are you sure you didn't confuse the Trump admin with the nefarious Obama administration?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You have a serious problem.

Really? How's that?

Your hatred for Christians is clouding your vision.

And, you resort to lying about me , which is not good. But in a way, you have proved my point. Attack on Trump, is an attack on Christianity in the eyes if people like you. We see this all the time in cults, when the leader is looked high apon in a religious sense. Do thank you for proving my point.

You also have no right to claim he's not when you know nothing about his beliefs.

Are you serious? It's obvious he is not a Christian. From using so called passages in the bible that do not exist, to not being about go say a single verse that his so called second favourite book. He is clearly an Athiest.

But, you have proved my point, so thank you very much for that.

It doesn't matter how many times you claim it, you simply do not know.

Sorry, but the evidence says he is not a Christian. I know this breaks your heart, but he is not! He is not the second coming! He is not the messiah! He was not send from God!

You can't know because you don't understand it. That is painfully obvious.

I understand when someone is lying, and he is obviously lying. It's so obvious, it's painful to watch at times. But he can manipalate people like you very easily, which again, proves my point, so thank you.

I'm done with you, you're not willing to discuss, all you want to do is hate hate hate.

I understand. For you, me slagging off Trump is lime slagging off Jesus, and this is the sad part about all of this.

But I am glad you posted in here to prove my point.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Call us stupid all you want... doesn't change the objective fact Trump is logically the best choice when put up against Biden. That's all I have to say in this bait thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Can youhear the BS coming out of his mouth regarding his do called faith in this video?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Call us stupid all you want... doesn't change the objective fact Trump is logically the best choice when put up against Biden. That's all I have to say in this bait thread.

Well, that really just shows the state of politics in America really.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
What's the point in trying to argue facts? If you go back to the very beginning of this debacle you'll see that facts were the basis of most arguments. But the Trump Cult refuses to acknowledge facts. They ever coined 'alternative facts' as a means of making-up whatever they want to counter a fact-based argument. So we all gave up trying.

well, thanks for admitting that you now argue on feelz. BTW, how many of "we" do you speak for?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: network dude
As I interact with others on this board and other places (all anonymous), I notice one thing that stands out above all else. Trump seems to remove the logical part in discussions and force all participants to react based on feelings.

Six pages in and from the first reply that's all you've been getting. It's almost like they have no idea that with every response they reinforce your point. Maybe you're being Punk'd?

Look at any Trump thread, or hell, any political thread. Trump will be mentioned, then slagged, then whataboutismed, then orange man badded, then a warning about this not being the mud pit will emerge, likely from Don't Tread on Me, and then after a few more emotional posts, it's all over, and on to the next.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join