It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

You could say the same thing about Bill Clinton, Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Peosi, etcc... So what is the difference for you?

Yes, they all lie, and I have never denied that. But what we are seeing with Trump is on another level. It's a cult, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't get why we say 'Trump supporter' or 'Obama supporter'. How about just who we feel will be best for our country. Just because i vote for someone, anyone of any party, does not mean I will always defend them.

Trumps tweets get on my nerves sometimes. So what. It does not affect policy. All it does is give CNN a news headline.

Obama speaking could sell ice to an eskimo. So what. It does not affect policy, All it does is give CNN a news headline.

That is it. Now when people lie or are misinformed, it is up to us, as decent people, to point out the lies and/or hypocrisy.

The only thing constant is that if you do not like Obama you are racist. If you voted for Trump you are a racist.

It is what has become of the world and it was in play long before either was in office.

Never said thst every supporter is part of his cult, but there is a lot who are, and we see this everyday.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MRinder

I don’t care if it’s a Rep or Dem president.

I want a knowledgeable, qualified person in the position.

That’s logic.

So you won't be voting this year?

Which candidate has political experience?

Which candidate has gotten more # done in 4 years than Joe Biden has in 40 years?

Apparently "gotten more # done in 4 years" = give 'corruption' a new name, divide the country like no one thought could be possible, lie to the American people like it's a nervous tic, empower the worst sentiments in Americans, reward pay-to-play friends with power positions and gov't kickbacks, bow down to the MIC, praise the worst of our enemies, make the USA into an embarrassment on the world stage, funnel taxpayer money to the tune of millions to mar-a-lago, take as many golf trips in 4 years as Obama did in 8, rich get richer, poor get poorer, convince conservatives to give up the few admirable ideologies they had, skyrocket the debt, try to influence an election through lies and corruption, totally blow it when it comes to a national crisis, enact more gun regulation than Obama ever did (except that he loosened regulations for people deemed 'mentally ill' to be able to purchase firearms, clearly a good call cause it's all about 'mental health' and not guns right?), sidestep facts at every turn, and lastly... always go with "feelings" rather than cool-headed logic.

Winning!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I agree it's no big deal, especially when your posting feelings over facts.
Your buddy Ol'Joe will back you up, truth over facts....or some bs.

My buddy? How did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Facts about what? That Trump is basically a cult leader and looked at as a messiah figure?

No, that is just your delusion - you were asked for facts...

Oh, it's my delusion. I have posted facts on here many times. It's not delusion, but if course, if you are part of a cult, you never say you are.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So it is not like there is a group of people who think Trump never does anything wrong or is some how perfect, and you don't see post starting with that type of remarks, but what you do get is this type of post that is very common and so this is what we start with when we replay

There are groups of people who think he is the messiah. There are groups of people who think he was sent from God. And we all know Trump play a to this. Saying things like "I am the chosen one" and standing outside a church with a bible, seems to be all it takes to convert a lot of people into his cult.

When we do reply many of us are labeled boot lickers, Trump cultist etc when in the end we would just like some common sense debate. If people feel like a group of us defend him more than we should all you need to do is look at this post I'm replying to for a person to understand just where the debate is starting from. lol

Well, it's a bit worrying when a trump supporter, who is not part of this cult, cannot actually see the cult that is sweeping America. I find thst worrying too.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

A provision in the U.S tax code that bars churches and charities from engaging in political campaigns remains intact, more than a year after President Trump pledged to "get rid of and totally destroy" it.

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

You don't know what's in his heart, no one else does so you're doing exactly what you claim to be against. Judging his or anyone else's faith is wrong.

He is lying! He is not a Christian. Can you seriously not see that. He is about as Christian as I am!

You're also calling him a cult leader. 

Because he obviously is!

You guys are really something, a cult blindly follows a charismatic figure (think Jim Jones or Charles Manson) without thinking for themselves. Religious cults are absolutely a problem but it doesn't mean all Christians are lemmings.

When did on Sat all Christians are part of his cult? It's the extreme patriotic Christian that are easy for him to brainwash. Watch the interviews on YouTube of Trump supporters and tell me this is not the case.

Your hatred for him runs so deep... why? 

Because he is a high functioning sociopath. Because he is a compulsive liar. Because he is a narcissist. Because he craves control and power. Because his is loomed apon by a lot of his followers as a messiah.

And in the most powerful country in the world, this is worrying!

What you are projecting is the exact behavior the Democrat party members are - blind following without thinking.

Yes I know! Left vs right. Good vs evil. God vs the devil. I do not give a crap because I am not a political person, and have not been brainwashed by any political party. I have not voted for over e0 years, and I do not intend too!

All it's about is hate Trump. Call him everything bad you can think of. Try to humiliate him (won't work), try to blame him for all sorts of legal problems (all have been proven false so far), call him a racist (we've all seen just the opposite).

We do not have to humiliate him. He does that all by himself!

Your hate toward Christians is pretty clear.

Stop putting words in my mouth! I do both like religion, but that does not mean I do not Like religous people. I have many friends of different faiths and there are good religous people, and there are bad religous people. Just like people who are not religous.

Instead of hating them, why not just ignore them?

I am not hating them! Stop putting words in my mouth!

Is Trump attacking you?

Are the Chinese CCP attacking me? No, so does that mean I should not speak about how I do not Like them?

Where is this coming from? Oh, it's because you are following the tried & true Democrat agenda.

Again! Left vs right. Good vs evil. God vs the devil.

Nice job. Try thinking for yourself though, it's very refreshing and you will learn a lot. Especially how badly the Democrat party is pulling the wool over your eyes.

Dear oh dear! Quite ironic you tell me to think for myself!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A provision in the U.S tax code that bars churches and charities from engaging in political campaigns remains intact, more than a year after President Trump pledged to "get rid of and totally destroy" it.

www.npr.org...

Well, he could not do that now, seeing as he is on a winner eith these folks.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There are groups of people who think he is the messiah. There are groups of people who think he was sent from God. And we all know Trump play a to this. Saying things like "I am the chosen one" and standing outside a church with a bible, seems to be all it takes to convert a lot of people into his cult.

How big are these groups? Who are these groups? Its like suggesting there is a large number of white racist and the reality is when they do show up for a big rally we are talking like a couple of dozen of people at most coming from a cross the country.

Wasn't this the same for Obama and even Bush? I just don't see a point in all this, and even if there are "groups" do you think there are those groups on ATS, and that is what my reply was towards.

Well, it's a bit worrying when a trump supporter, who is not part of this cult, cannot actually see the cult that is sweeping America. I find thst worrying too.

Are they the ones rioting in Portland each night?

Sweeping America...lol OK

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You're wasting your time. Any rational person can see that the Orange Man Bad Brigade is a waaaay bigger cult than any pro Trump group.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

Well, he could not do that now, seeing as he is on a winner eith these folks.

His rally in Phoenix was in the Dream City Church.

dreamcitychurch.us...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
His entire method is to target feelings.

And we are not emotionless robots.

It is also a fact that he is a narcissistic scumbag with a cult.
With nothing palatable nor redeeming.

Now, that is said emotionally and logically.

“He never said that. And if he did he was joking. And if he wasn’t he didn’t mean it that way. And if he did it’s a out of context. And if it’s not then hahahah own the libs. He speaks his mind it’s so refreshing.”

The closest he came to criticism was when he said “take the guns first”. And that died with bump stock bans.
His followers also literally injected themselves with poison to cure corona.

Jonestown has nothing on this guy. He said he could shoot people. Now he can get them to do it themselves.

All facts. Whether seen as emotional or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So you clearly fail to prove your own point, and attempt to create your own little false equivalency.

Fan Frick'n Tastic !! 😆

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Why don't you give us some names of people ypu consider knowledgeable, qualified person in the position.

Not Trump

Not anyone who does not understand how politics work.

Like you — I only know names of those who are brought forth.

When did you hear about Obama? When did he become on the radar as a presidential candidate?

So... in other words...., you can't name any knowledgeable, qualified person. But you want one.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

How big are these groups? Who are these groups? Its like suggesting there is a large number of white racist and the reality is when they do show up for a big rally we are talking like a couple of dozen of people at most coming from a cross the country.

What, am I supposed to have a magical figure for you? Am I supposed to know how many people are part of this cult? I do not know how many people are part of the cult, and I can only go by what I have seen. Cor a start, you do not have to look far. This site is a good start. Also the fact that some supporters are saying God chose him. Msybe go and see what the evangelists are saying about hi

Do I have a figure? Of course not.

Wasn't this the same for Obama and even Bush? I just don't see a point in all this, and even if there are "groups" do you think there are those groups on ATS, and that is what my reply was towards.

I do not know about bush or Obama, but I do not remember seeing what we are seeing now towards Trump. If I am wrong then please show me.

Are they the ones rioting in Portland each night?

Sweeping America...lol OK

What the hell has that got to do with anything? How does this mean that there is no Trump cult? I fail to see your point here. There are people who do good things and bad things :/

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Why don't you give us some names of people ypu consider knowledgeable, qualified person in the position.

Not Trump

Not anyone who does not understand how politics work.

Like you — I only know names of those who are brought forth.

When did you hear about Obama? When did he become on the radar as a presidential candidate?

So... in other words...., you can't name any knowledgeable, qualified person. But you want one.

Can you?

Who’s gonna be the next presidential candidate?

But, you didn’t answer this question: “When did you hear about Obama? When did he become on the radar as a presidential candidate?”

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So you clearly fail to prove your own point, and attempt to create your own little false equivalency.

Fan Frick'n Tastic !! 😆

I have proved my point on this many times on this board, but hey, I eill give you some points, though it will go in one ear and out the other.

Here you go!

Pastor Franz Gerber is worried that so many members of his congregation appear to idolise Donald Trump more than they worship Jesus.
The preacher at the Praise Chapel Community church was among those who voted for Trump in rural Forest county, Wisconsin, which swung heavily from Barack Obama to the Republican in 2016 and so helped deliver a state that put the president in the White House.
Gerber now has some regrets about his vote but what really disturbs him is an unquestioning and even aggressive adulation for Trump within his flock.

False Idol

the worship of trump

cult leader

I could go on and on! But i am going to bed, so eill leave you with this.

And Just a bit of fun! You can see hundreds of these videos online. Not hard to understand bow they are easily brainwashed!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Trump is in the highest political position in this country.

A position that requires an intelligent, experienced, knowledgeable person of politics and how it functions.

I would not hire a narcissistic clown to do brain surgery.

I am logical. I am not swayed by his theatrics.

Trump is the drama queen.

Exhibit A.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This thread is soooOOOOooooo amusing!

The OP states that the anti-Trumpers, the leftists are irrational and what do the anti-Trumpers and leftists do?

Prove the OP correct over and over again.

I lol at all of you.

heh.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join