It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: network dude

Trump is a faith-based leader, perhaps the last one.

Tell the truth... did you swallow your tongue when you uttered that?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

The guy is a high functioning sociopath. He is a compulsive liar. He is a Narcissistic.

But one thing he does have going for him, is thst fact he has the properties to be a cult leader. We can see that now with the following he has.

So it is not like there is a group of people who think Trump never does anything wrong or is some how perfect, and you don't see post starting with that type of remarks, but what you do get is this type of post that is very common and so this is what we start with when we replay.

When we do reply many of us are labeled boot lickers, Trump cultist etc when in the end we would just like some common sense debate. If people feel like a group of us defend him more than we should all you need to do is look at this post I'm replying to for a person to understand just where the debate is starting from. lol

edit on 20-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Annee
I don’t care if it’s a Rep or Dem president.

I want a knowledgeable, qualified person in the position.

Why don't you give us some names of people ypu consider knowledgeable, qualified person in the position.

Why, Honest Joe Biden, of course.
He is super knowledgeable.
Just last night he knew that he has 5 grandchildren. He actually has 7 grandchildren.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Your first sentence probably describes every president ever elected. No normal person would want that job.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The irony of this OP is pure comedy. Trump's entire campaign was based on feelings and not facts. Even when Trump tries to sound like he's presenting facts chances are pretty good that it's going to be laughable lie, a ridiculous exaggeration, or just pure 'feels'. His 'feelings' can't handle facts, criticism, and have muddled his ability to think cognitively, or even speak coherently without getting wound up and repeating the same thing 8 times over (although presumably to cover up for a complete lack of substance... or facts).

More constant crying than any other president. But of course, it's every else's fault! There just so "nasty" to him! I mean, Trump is always so nice and so truthful. Poor Trump. Poor Trump supporters. It's all just so hard.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

The guy is a high functioning sociopath. He is a compulsive liar. He is a Narcissistic.

But one thing he does have going for him, is thst fact he has the properties to be a cult leader. We can see that now with the following he has.

He knows if he gets the Christians on his side, then that's a lot of support. So what does he do? He pretends to be a Christian, when he clearly is not. He says the bible is his second favourite book, when he obviously has not read it!

But he has the talent to manipalate people, and he knows the easiest people to manipalate are religous people.

You don't know what's in his heart, no one else does so you're doing exactly what you claim to be against. Judging his or anyone else's faith is wrong. You're also calling him a cult leader. You guys are really something, a cult blindly follows a charismatic figure (think Jim Jones or Charles Manson) without thinking for themselves. Religious cults are absolutely a problem but it doesn't mean all Christians are lemmings. Your hatred for him runs so deep... why? What you are projecting is the exact behavior the Democrat party members are - blind following without thinking. All it's about is hate Trump. Call him everything bad you can think of. Try to humiliate him (won't work), try to blame him for all sorts of legal problems (all have been proven false so far), call him a racist (we've all seen just the opposite).

Your hate toward Christians is pretty clear. Instead of hating them, why not just ignore them? Are they attacking you? Is Trump attacking you? Where is this coming from? Oh, it's because you are following the tried & true Democrat agenda.

Nice job. Try thinking for yourself though, it's very refreshing and you will learn a lot. Especially how badly the Democrat party is pulling the wool over your eyes.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

But when in a pinch he can always pull out the Sharpie.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: okrian

But when in a pinch he can always pull out the Sharpie.

Ha. 'Let's just fix up these "facts" up a little bit so my feels aren't hurt by my own inability to tell the truth. Annnnnnnd done'.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Why don't you give us some names of people ypu consider knowledgeable, qualified person in the position.

Not Trump

Not anyone who does not understand how politics work.

Like you — I only know names of those who are brought forth.

When did you hear about Obama? When did he become on the radar as a presidential candidate?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

That’s logic.

So you won't be voting this year?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Trump USES the Faith base.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

That’s logic.

Which candidate has political experience?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That’s logic.

Which candidate has gotten more # done in 4 years than Joe Biden has in 40 years?
edit on 20-8-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That’s logic.

Which candidate has gotten more # done in 4 years than Joe Biden has in 40 years?

On top of that, Donald Trump held no political office before this one. Very impressive indeed!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That’s logic.

I don't want someone that has a lot of political experience, it means they don't know how to do things that need to be done. Modern politics is about enriching ones self, not about doing what's good for the country. Trump, Reagan and possibly Bush2 excepted. To realize this all you need to do is look at their worth before and after their presidencies.

I originally voted for Trump because he knows about negotiation - foreign and domestic. He knows how the economy works. He knows business - no one that starts a business is safe from bankruptcy so don't even go there - hundreds of successful businesses vs a handful of bankruptcies is still a positive. He knows how to get things done, as shown on that list of his promises kept that's been going around the 'net for a while now.

I don't like him personally but I don't want anyone else in that office right now because it would be far worse if he weren't.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You mean like virtually every politician has since the dawn of civilization? Sounds like understands politics well enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's quite amazing that President Trump and Joe Biden are tied in the blue state of Minnesota.

thehill.com...

People up there are wising up to reality!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You mean like virtually every politician has since the dawn of civilization? Sounds like understands politics well enough.

Whatever excuses Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well is sounds like you're giving all the rest a pass, so yeah.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Are you really that stupid? If he is lying about being a Christian then he is doing it for the same reason every other politician lies about being a Christian. To get votes!

So, you think it's ok him lying out of his #ss on something so personal as someone's religion? Does that not just say he does not give a crap about the people who vote for him? Well, we know he does not give a crap becsuse he is a high functioning sociopath that only cares about control and power.

You think he has just lied about bring a Christian? Almost everything that comes out of the guys mouth is a lie!

Do you really think Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden are really Christians?

I do not know, but a certainly know Trump is not!

Have you not realized yet that the job of being a successful politician means you are basically a really good liar?

Well, he is not even a very good liar! Yes, he may have fooled a lot of the patriotic Christians in America, but like I said, he has all the qualities of a cult leader, and like I said, these people are the easiest to control.

Do you really think Joe Biden is going to hand out free # to every American when we are $30 trillion in debt?

I do not know, as I do not know him, but another thing trump has done is turn this into a good against evil, God against the devil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join