It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Agreed. He doesn't talk that way either. There's a multitude of interviews with him from the past. He pretends to be stupid now, but it's all calculated pandering. Stupid is as stupid votes.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's more Democrat Christians than Republican Christians 😎

Did I say only Christians support trump? Look art the people who support trump, most of them are extreme Christian Patriots. You only have to look at youtube videos of Trump supporters being interviewed to realise that.

Did you ever stop to think why Christians might support Trump even if he isn't a perfectly good person?

There are basically two views of the world at the moment. One is a worldview that says globalism is good and the other views globalism as a negative.

Christians tend to view globalism as a step toward one world government led by an AntiChrist. Trump is not a globalist, and one of the few politicians on either side that appears not to be and his actions would support that he is not a globalist.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Trump is in the highest political position in this country.

A position that requires an intelligent, experienced, knowledgeable person of politics and how it functions.

I would not hire a narcissistic clown to do brain surgery.

I am logical. I am not swayed by his theatrics.

Trump is the drama queen.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It comes down to character, the progressive liberal left don't want anything to do with that and based these decisions on those feelings.

A level headed individual can use a variety of existing and real time data as well as personal feelings an emotions, weigh all that, depending on the physical and contractual obligations or not, and make a determination, answer, based on all that.

An individual who subscribes to the left can falsly assume that education and credentials somehow extend to all strata of intellect and observation. It isn't true.
In other words, an educated person can be incredibly dumb in almost all fields beyond their main discipline.
Like consuming fake news and viewing the world in black and white.

Thinking back, it's actually ironic inregards to emotions, while level headed individuals factor in state of emotion in their determinations, ie inward, the Left uses their state of emotion outward and in full display, making determinations based soley from a black and white perspective they deemed correct in THEIR purview, even if wrong, i.e, Feelings overs Facts.

Factor in the establishment and their media connections, you have a recipe to direct vast amount of misinformed hate from unwitting leftist voters towards Trump.

Shame really and terrible tactic.

Be critical, like and or dislike Trump based on a variety of reasonable and logical thought provoking views.

Example: Trump likes to boast and can tweet a lot, however, he means well, it's transparent and straight from the horses mouth, unfiltered and raw, I like that.
I like how he puts America first and always leads with that fact.
He can be a bit more "reserve" and "nicer", but I also understand what he is dealing with and his nature as a firebrand President.
Thus, I support the POTUS and stand by his character as well.

That's literally it. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy 😌

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Did you ever stop to think why Christians might support Trump even if he isn't a perfectly good person?

Because they are easily brainwashed?

There are basically two views of the world at the moment. One is a worldview that says globalism is good and the other views globalism as a negative.

Trump gives a crap about any of them. All he cares about is himself, and that's it. He lies and lies to try and get people on his side. And you trust someone when 95% that comes out of their mouth is BS?

Christians tend to view globalism as a step toward one world government led by an AntiChrist. Trump is not a globalist, and one of the few politicians on either side that appears not to be and his actions would support that he is not a globalist.

And how do you know he is not the antichrist. Is the antichrist supposed to lie and manipulate people. Get people to believe they were sent here by God? Get every to believe they are a man of their faith.

Sure sounds like Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I would say that he understands politics better than most other politicians.

He understands that he can control an entire days news cycle with a single tweet.

He understands that the vast majority of the country is white middle class people.

He understands that these people are being financially harmed by illegal immigration, as in their wages are held lower because of the availability of cheap, illegal immigrant labor.

He understands that most people care about there countries culture.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What's the point in trying to argue facts? If you go back to the very beginning of this debacle you'll see that facts were the basis of most arguments. But the Trump Cult refuses to acknowledge facts. They ever coined 'alternative facts' as a means of making-up whatever they want to counter a fact-based argument. So we all gave up trying.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

How do you trust someone when more than 95% of what comes out of their mouth is a lie?

Trump is more truthful about the stuff that matters than any other politician in the USA.

Best I can tell is that Democrats and Globalist lie about 99.999999999999% of the time.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's pretty amazing that President Trump is going to deliver a speech to this afternoon less than 1 mile from where Joe Biden was born.

It will be interesting to learn if Joe Biden did anything for Scranton Pennsylvania, over his last 45 years of Public Service.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

NO!!!!! He absolutely does not understand politics.

What he does know is manipulation to benefit himself.

He is a self-serving narcissist.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The magic of trump is that he’s the type of guy who orders a new tire brand on his limo because that brand may have said something he didn’t like.

What even more magical is how much the ‘he’s here to disrupt’ narrative time and time again fell flat because of trumps character yet he’s still vehemently defended even though he’s the exact opposite of what people on this very website were hoping for.

That’s almost black magic like. He should release his taxes too!and college records!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It’s the sadness and denial that any moment now trump will pull out the ultimate playbook and they’ll have a ‘aha! See he was sane all along’ golden moment and throw it in the faces of the ‘left’.

The one president in history to tweet videos of supporters screaming white power and it’s all locker room talk or trump doesn’t tweet himself (when convenient he does)...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump is in the highest political position in this country.

A position that requires an intelligent, experienced, knowledgeable person of politics and how it functions.

I would not hire a narcissistic clown to do brain surgery.

I am logical. I am not swayed by his theatrics.

Trump is the drama queen.

He is obviously narcissistic, and a compulsive liar. He is basically a cult leader, and that much is obvious, and he targeted the Christian patriots becsuse they would be the easier to brainwash.

edit on 20-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Maybe I am reading into your post, but it seems like Trump makes you angry.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

He has lied over and over again. Every time the guy does a speech, he lies. He is even lying about being a Christian. Why is he lying about being a Christian?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MRinder

NO!!!!! He absolutely does not understand politics.

What he does know is manipulation to benefit himself.

He is a self-serving narcissist.

Ummm...you just defined politicians...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Please tell me. Why is he lying about bring a Christian?

Are you really that stupid? If he is lying about being a Christian then he is doing it for the same reason every other politician lies about being a Christian. To get votes!

Do you really think Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden are really Christians?

Have you not realized yet that the job of being a successful politician means you are basically a really good liar?

Do you really think Joe Biden is going to hand out free # to every American when we are $30 trillion in debt?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

He has lied over and over again. Every time the guy does a speech, he lies. He is even lying about being a Christian. Why is he lying about being a Christian?

You could say the same thing about Bill Clinton, Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Peosi, etcc... So what is the difference for you?
edit on 20-8-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't get why we say 'Trump supporter' or 'Obama supporter'. How about just who we feel will be best for our country. Just because i vote for someone, anyone of any party, does not mean I will always defend them.

Trumps tweets get on my nerves sometimes. So what. It does not affect policy. All it does is give CNN a news headline.

Obama speaking could sell ice to an eskimo. So what. It does not affect policy, All it does is give CNN a news headline.

That is it. Now when people lie or are misinformed, it is up to us, as decent people, to point out the lies and/or hypocrisy.

The only thing constant is that if you do not like Obama you are racist. If you voted for Trump you are a racist.

It is what has become of the world and it was in play long before either was in office.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Imagine what he must look like for those that are immune to his magical glamour, as I and others appear to be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join