It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Your understanding of the word “basically” seems to be the root of the issue.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Your understanding of the word “basically” seems to be the root of the issue.

You cannot answer it! Basically means what it sounds like it mean, amunless you prove otherwise, which you cannot!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Jay, you are so wrong, you make me smile. I'm basically going to give you the win. You locked up second place in this discussion. So that's basically giving you the win, amirite?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

But you can see from that version of the quote that he was deferring to their medical expertise. He wasn't playing doctor.

Well, that was kinda my point, hence the reason I said he said all this while lookng at the medical person,.

It was a stupid thing to suggest, hence the reason he lied afterwards and said he was being sarcastic, which is obviously not true.

Trump's ego won't allow him to admit that he is childishly ignorant of some academic topics, such as medicine. That we can agree on.

A lot of very egotistical people are ignorant of medicine because they just plain don't want to know how frail their own health is. (It reminds them that they are, in fact, not gods.)

He said this while looking at the medical doctor. So in effect, he was saying we could try that. Exactly what I have been saying. First time I mentioned it in this thread, it was not a quite, so not word for word on what he said, but pretty much means the same because he was asking the medical person if we could do that.

Now, I cannot explain it better than that! But you will still try to spin it!

I don't have to spin it, you just did.

Unless you can prove that

we could try that

is the same as

asking the medical person if we could do that

There is a distinct difference. One is a statement, one is a question. Until you grasp the difference, you will continue to be wrong.

Nope, you just do not understand. It's some what I said. Cannot debate with a trump cultist, especially one pretending not to be one, when they obviously are!

If you think you see cultists everywhere you look...............

..... then you're probably the one who is in a cult.

Trump does have a cult, but they wear Maga hats. Do you think network dude owns a Maga hat? Or does he simply prefer one presidential candidate over another?

(Not all who favor one presidential candidate over the other are cultists. That would mean everyone who goes to the trouble to vote is a cultist.)

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: network dude

" Dood, you are wrong. The evangelicals tolerate Trump because he is about keeping babies alive instead of killing them for convenience. They don't think he's the second coming, he's a douche, but much less of a douche than anyone on the left who likes to kill babies. "

Hmm...Now , Now Dude . No Reason to Surmise that the Minds of Self Righteous Religious Bigots in this Country when Speaking our Our President matter in the Least . God is Good , they on the Other Hand are Still just Repentant Sinners. Please Forgive them of their Ignorance.....

They prefer him because he shows respect to them.

He's treating them like customers, because he is, at his core: a businessman.

originally posted by: Ththema

As I interact with others on this board and other places (all anonymous), I notice one thing that stands out above all else. Trump seems to remove the logical part in discussions and force all participants to react based on feelings. Those who hate him will not find a single thing palatable about it, and those who feel he can do no wrong, likewise will ignore facts in favor of protecting him.

That used to be a rarity and easily spotted. There are a few members here who used to be strictly fact based. You knew their positions based on what facts they brought and to what topic, but they didn't let emotions take over. With Trump, that's all out the window. I doubt I could find a single member here who has posted about political events regarding Trump and not have an opinion based on feelings and not fact.

Could this be the reason we can't have a Trump presidency? it's not him, it's us?

I can only hope that in 2024, both sides have had long enough to find a candidate or several who are worthy of the title, open to being wrong, and they all listen to what the people of the nation want, not what they are told.

After you ponder all that, the next question of course is 'why is that?'

The reason itself is that the president uses polarization and division to subjugate his population. It's called "divide and conquer"

Now it's like Bears vs Packers fans out there.

I think you must mean that he tricks his enemies into using polarization.

They openly call him a fascist and a racist. How frequently does he use the word "communist" about them?

Those words are division words. Whoever uses them is the one intentionally causing division.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Please stop putting words on my mouth. I never said everywhere I look. I said Trump is a cult leader and has cult followers because that much is pretty much obvious, and why experts are saying the same thing
Because you see the bloody obvious, does not mean you are in a cult! Its hard not to see it, as it's the fastest growing cult in the world, that is not just gaining members in America, but also gaining members from people all over the world.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Seriously! Can Trump be any more a complete and utter moron. And people ask why I call him a Cult leader? It's like the guy can do or say no wrong! And his followers are completly brainwashed by this guy!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Seriously! Can Trump be any more a complete and utter moron. And people ask why I call him a Cult leader? It's like the guy can do or say no wrong! And his followers are completly brainwashed by this guy!

Thank you for finally agreeing with me!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In America, that's like political strategy 101.

It's nothing new. Trump didn't invent it.

Already had one person on this thread think Trump is a Christian, so it's obviously working. And the evangelists think he is the second coming!

Do, I think Trump is taking it to the next level!

Dood, you are wrong. The evangelicals tolerate Trump because he is about keeping babies alive instead of killing them for convenience. They don't think he's the second coming, he's a douche, but much less of a douche than anyone on the left who likes to kill babies.

No. They dont merely "tolerate him, they think hes the savior of America. Qanon presents him as savior of the world. Trump is everything his supporters are and wish they could be but are too cowardly to act like he does.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
Trump is everything his supporters are and wish they could be but are too cowardly to act like he does.

all of them, every single one. Cowards all! it's a shame they couldn't be more like Biden folks and be strong while burning down cities and beating and killing cops. Damn, you guys are tough. I bet you wear a wife beater t-shirt and have tattoos.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yup, posting your own words instead of having you worry about someone putting words in your mouth.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yup, posting your own words instead of having you worry about someone putting words in your mouth.

You you ignored my response, which tells me alot, so debate over.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This is such a false argument. I guarantee you the vast majority of the people causing the violence don't even vote, let alone are staunch Biden supporters. Just because they are against Trump and thus you see them as the enemy, doesn't mean they are liberals who worship Democrats the way you all worship Trump. Stop projecting. The world isn't split into pro-Trump people and pro-Biden people. Nuance exists. I know thats hard for Trump supporters to grasp because it requires a working brain capable of thinking for itself but its the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Please stop putting words on my mouth. I never said everywhere I look.

Obviously you didn't say so. You just keep accusing anyone who says anything nice about Trump of being in his cult.

You're actions speak louder than your words.

I said Trump is a cult leader and has cult followers because that much is pretty much obvious, and why experts are saying the same thing

Having a cult is different from every supporter being a member of said cult.

If nearly 50% of the country joins a "cult" then it is not a "cult". At that point it would be called a "religion".

But 50% hasn't joined.

Most of Trump's supporters are actually moderates. People who would vote for a better candidate if there was one available.

You may wish they weren't moderates, so you could have a bogeyman to fight.

But you know they are. Please quit lying outright and trying to say that they are not.

Because you see the bloody obvious, does not mean you are in a cult! Its hard not to see it, as it's the fastest growing cult in the world, that is not just gaining members in America, but also gaining members from people all over the world.

Fastest growing doesn't mean it is very big yet.

Nor does it mean there aren't 100 or 1000 or maybe even 1,000,000 times more moderates supporting Trump than cultists.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Obviously you didn't say so. You just keep accusing anyone who says anything nice about Trump of being in his cult.

Well, that is a lie because I have stated in this thread, and other threads that it is not all trump supporters. Bow many times do I have to say this?

You're actions speak louder than your words.

So do yours, because you keep on lying and saying I said things I did not. You really need to stop doing that.

Having a cult is different from every supporter being a member of said cult.

Again! I never said that! Stop lying!

If nearly 50% of the country joins a "cult" then it is not a "cult". At that point it would be called a "religion".

Sigh!

Most of Trump's supporters are actually moderates. People who would vote for a better candidate if there was one available.

Most Trump supporters? And you know this how exactly?

You may wish they weren't moderates, so you could have a bogeyman to fight.

What? I do not need a "bigeyman" the evidence is there for all to see that he is looked at as a messiah for many trump supporters. I have posted evidence regarding this, but not once have I said all Trump supporters, so, you have lied about me while making your argument, which is not good.

But you know they are. Please quit lying outright and trying to say that they are not.

You are the one blantently lying about me, so you should stop there!

Fastest growing doesn't mean it is very big yet.

How many members would define as a big cult?

Nor does it mean there aren't 100 or 1000 or maybe even 1,000,000 times more moderates supporting Trump than cultists.

Again, stop making out that I said every Trump supporter is part of his cult! It's getting boring now!

No point debating with you if you are going to keep on lying about me!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It looks like President Trump is going to be flying in a Supersonic Airforce One towards the end of his second, or early in his third term!

SS AF1 Under Development: americanmilitarynews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You you ignored my response, which tells me alot, so debate over.

LOL, it's been over for a while now. But don't let that stop you. tell me again what Trump really meant.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

This is such a false argument. I guarantee you the vast majority of the people causing the violence don't even vote, let alone are staunch Biden supporters. Just because they are against Trump and thus you see them as the enemy, doesn't mean they are liberals who worship Democrats the way you all worship Trump. Stop projecting. The world isn't split into pro-Trump people and pro-Biden people. Nuance exists. I know thats hard for Trump supporters to grasp because it requires a working brain capable of thinking for itself but its the truth.

Um, thick much? I was having a go at you because you lumped all Trump people into your easily controlled basket. Some folks aren't good with sarcasm, you should work on that.

The violent ones are privileged kids. Little assholes who don't have to work real jobs for their money, they live in mommies basement and have grandma buy them riot gear on Amazon and write nice reviews. I don't think they are smart enough to understand "why" they are doing anything, only that they were promised the opportunity to destroy stuff, take free stuff, and not worry about getting into trouble, as the prosecuting law enforcement is on the take.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

LOL, it's been over for a while now. But don't let that stop you. tell me again what Trump really meant

I have said it time and time again! Your arragonce and ignorance eill not let you admit you were wrong. You lost the debate, so it's pointless. Move on!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

LOL, it's been over for a while now. But don't let that stop you. tell me again what Trump really meant

I have said it time and time again! Your arragonce and ignorance eill not let you admit you were wrong. You lost the debate, so it's pointless. Move on!

I agree Jay, you basically won.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I agree Jay, you basically won.

Good! No move on.

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join