It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

is there a way we can do that?

Yep, that sounds exactly like what you said.

Lie to me some more sport. You suck at it, but then, there is a chance that comes with practice.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Lie to me some more sport. You suck at it, but then, there is a chance that comes with practice.

Dear oh dear. I never said Trump said we should inject ourselves with disinfectant

I said, and I quote

Oh, trump did say we could try to inject yourself sith disinfectant.

So maybe you should learn to read! Now you look a little bit silly!

The fact is, you would have to be a comets moron to even think something like that. And yes, he did feel like an idiot because he later said he was being sarcastic, which he obviously was not!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Dear oh dear. I never said Trump said we should inject ourselves with disinfectant

I said, and I quote

So maybe you should learn to read! Now you look a little bit silly!

The fact is, you would have to be a comets moron to even think something like that. And yes, he did feel like an idiot because he later said he was being sarcastic, which he obviously was not!

this:

Is not:

even if your mom hollered it down to you in the basement. You are either a piss poor liar, or you are sofaking stupid that you believe your own lies.

This is why people like me think people like you are idiots. Go spread your bullsh!t to someone else.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Oh I can, watch them yourself. You’re just not worth the time to debate.

Sigh! Basically, you cannot debate this because you simply have no clue how to, but you will still say it's BS. Eith every post you make, you prove my point.

Why would I engage discussion with anyone that thinks they know me better then myself?

Trump crusts on here, tend to pretty much act and think the same.

You’re a broken record and for the record, I’ve always supported the office, maybe not the prez in it but the office.

Because you feel like you have too. Thsts why when someone like Trump comes along, you are easy or say for him.

Is there anything else you can tell me about myself that I may not know?

Nope! Think I know all I need to know thanks.

Jesus your dense. I already told you what I thought about your post and vids. If you want to believe propaganda hit pieces produced SOLELY for the purpose of smearing Trump and his supporters then you have fun with that brainwashed #. You’re post history here is more than telling that you don’t know which way is up or down. You’re constantly proven wrong here, constantly. I’m done with your nonsense from across the pond.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's pretty much the same bloody thing! Just worded differently! Seriously? Is your devotion to Trump that bad, you cannot see that?

I never said that he suggested we could do that. He was enquiring!

Jesus!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It's pretty much the same bloody thing! Just worded differently! Seriously? Is your devotion to Trump that bad, you cannot see that?

I never said that he suggested we could do that. He was enquiring!

Jesus!

Um, now I need you to quote you. Just so you fully understand the level of stupid you are at here.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Um, now I need you to quote you. Just so you fully understand the level of stupid you are at here.

Seriously? When I first mentioned it, did I quote Trump? No I did not! I said what he said we could do regarding disinfectant. That was not a quite lolol

You ask me for a quote, and I sent the video. It's not bloody rocket science. You are trying to say I quoted trump when I first mentioned it? Is thst what you are saying?

You have lost this debate badly, and now you have resorted to this lololol

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Please tell me in your own words, why this cult expert is wrong about Trump. Please keep in mind, he has been helping people like you for decades.

This guy in his opening remarks, explained EXACTLY why people support Trump.

It's the "all or nothing world view."

Except Trump has never demonstrated that he has one.

ONLY HIS OPPONENTS, have EVER demonstrated anything remotely like that. And they did it from day one.

People aren't turned on to Trump.

They are turned off to his opponents.

This really dark, and non-objective side of various "News outlets" suddenly appeared out of nowhere the moment he got elected. (And I think even his supporters didn't expect he would win.)

Organizations that had, previously, appeared to be at least moderately objective, suddenly started throwing together quickly written (and poorly written/executed) attacks, that lacked all the "we'll look at both sides" veneer that previous political propaganda had contained.

They were openly one sided. (Rather than skillfully appearing to be objective.)

I blame the haste with which they attack articles were being generated. If they had more time they probably could have done a more skillful job.

However, now that they've shown their hand, there's really no point in voting Trump out anyway. Unless they can go from that, to completely suppressing all democracy in America, their days are already numbered.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

No sparkly, I’m saying you were wrong when you first mentioned it and I proved it. You need to come to grips with the fact that you are ignorant of facts and spreading lies. Stop lying. And you ranted all about how Trump lies. That’s so ironic.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Please tell me in your own words, why this cult expert is wrong about Trump. Please keep in mind, he has been helping people like you for decades.

This guy in his opening remarks, explained EXACTLY why people support Trump.

It's the "all or nothing world view."

Except Trump has never demonstrated that he has one.

ONLY HIS OPPONENTS, have EVER demonstrated anything remotely like that. And they did it from day one.

You can't actually believe Biden has a view of anything from his basement.

We all see through the fascists dems burning American cities and assaulting 7 year old children in an effort to win an election.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

No sparkly, I’m saying you were wrong when you first mentioned it and I proved it. You need to come to grips with the fact that you are ignorant of facts and spreading lies. Stop lying. And you ranted all about how Trump lies. That’s so ironic.

You did not prove it, and anyone who reads what I said will exactly know that. What I said, and what he said, are exactly the same meaning, just worded differently. Seriously, you are making yourself look very silly, but just lime most people caught up in the Trump cult, you will never admit it.

Really sad!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I think we are dialing in on the root of the problem.

You are delusional and apparently unhinged and ignorant.

Again, you said:

I have to assume you meant "with", so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You made the claim, in writing, on this forum, right here, that Trump said you could try to inject yourself with disinfectant. Your words.

What he actually said about disinfectant is:

when speaking to the Doctor at his briefing.

It doesn't take even a mildly smart person to realize that what Trump said, and what you claim he said, aren't the same. Asking if it can be done, is not the same as telling people to try injecting themselves with bleach.

At this point, my advise would be to just leave and not come back to this thread, and hope that most forget your actions here. But you are free to double down on stupid and continue to dig your hole just a little deeper each time. it seems to be a pattern with you.

really sad indeed. Pathetic even.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Oh my God! Seriously? This is pointless! I have already say thst was not a quite when I first posted that, I never said it was a quote. He turned to the medical person (Who looked shocked) and said is there a way to do that? So, please tell me how saying "we could try" to the medical person is completly different?

You have completly lost this debate. You have ignored my points, and the evidence I have posted, because it goes against your messiah, and then you use the very weak attempt to try and shut me up lolol

Complete failure!

And the sad fact is, you started this thread trying to pretend you are not part of the Trump Cult, but at the end if it, you obviously are part of his cult, so you basically lied.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm not debating if you are in a cult or not. You are, and that's fine. Your business.

I'm making a point that you are lying, you suck at it, and you are wrong. I already posted what you said, and what Trump said. they aren't the same. All you have to do is admit you were wrong, you don't seem capable of that. So you keep digging. But tell me again how dishonest Trump is. I'll bet his lies are what forced you into lying about him. You are the victim here. Trump has wronged you.

but no, you even did it again.

Trump says:

and you claim:

please tell me how saying "we could try" to the medical person is completly different?

which is different than your initial claim, but still wrong and not what Trump said.

Now I have to wonder, are you even aware of your issue here, or are you so blinded by hate that the stupid takes over and you don't even realize it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm not debating if you are in a cult or not. You are, and that's fine. Your business.

You cannot debating it because it's true, andvyou do not want to admit that, and that is the problem here.

I'm making a point that you are lying, you suck at it, and you are wrong.

Anyone with half a brain will read what I said and know that I am not lying! You are the one lying because you are acting like my first post about tbis was a quote, when it obviously was not.

I already posted what you said, and what Trump said. they aren't the same.

They are pretty much the same thing, I just never quoted him when I first posted it. Hence the reason you asked me to quote, and I posted the video. But you keep on ignoring this fact.

All you have to do is admit you were wrong, you don't seem capable of that.

How can I be bloody wrong when it was not a direct quote? Seriously, because you lost this debate, you are concentrating on this? lolol

So you keep digging.

How am I digging? I have explained it time and time again, but as usual the trump cultists eill simply not listen.

But tell me again how dishonest Trump is 

Are you serious? He has been caught lying over and over, I even posted a video on here about it. Lime talking to a brick wall!

I'll bet his lies are what forced you into lying about him. You are the victim here. Trump has wronged you.

but no, you even did it again.

What? lol

which is different than your initial claim, but still wrong and not what Trump said.

Bloody hell! I never said Trump said that word for word! You are the one making that out. What I said, and he said is pretty much the same thing. I just did not quite what he said, so was not word for word!

Now I have to wonder, are you even aware of your issue here, or are you so blinded by hate that the stupid takes over and you don't even realize it.

What is obvious is the fact thst you lost this debate a while ago, and now you are clinging into this pointless thing, even though I have explained many times.

It's almost impossible to debate with a trump cultist!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Oh jay, what a sad, sad little person. You don't seem to even realize what you are arguing about here. I don't give a rats ass who you think is in a cult. That is all in your tiny little head. enjoy that.

What I AM discussing is that you misrepresented what Trump said. No, either you aren't smart enough to understand what that means, or you are doing it on purpose.

I made the comment about stupid folk regurgitating the lie that Trump told everyone to inject bleach into their bodies. You not only fell for it, but posted the flucking video of exactly what Trump did say. Now if your argument is he said something dumb, I will not argue against that. But you are stating that he "meant" something different than he said.

I can't reach you so you are going to have to do some inward reflection here and see if you can be a man and just admit you were wrong. If you can't, make another post appealing to whomever you feel will take your side. I am done with your silliness and have proven my point. I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I made the comment about stupid folk regurgitating the lie that Trump told everyone to inject bleach into their bodies. You not only fell for it, but posted the flucking video of exactly what Trump did say. Now if your argument is he said something dumb, I will not argue against that. But you are stating that he "meant" something different than he said.

I never once said that Trump said we should inject our bodies with disinfectant. Not once did I say this. I said .

I find it amazing you just cannot get this!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I never once said that Trump said we should inject our bodies with disinfectant. Not once did I say this. I said .

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Dear oh dear! Now this is getting really embarressing for you. You do know the difference between "we could" and "we should" right?

Now, I eill say ing again one ladt time. Did I ever say that Trump said we should inject ourselves with disinfectant?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Dear oh dear! Now this is getting really embarressing for you. You do know the difference between "we could" and "we should" right?

Now, I eill say ing again one ladt time. Did I ever say that Trump said we should inject ourselves with disinfectant?

no, this is EXACTLY what you said:

spelling errors and all. Jesus dude, it's in the thread, it's never going away. Own it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join