It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

its OK. I don't expect you to admit or even understand yourself. The Anti-Trump cult is strong and active. Yes there are some who support Trump blindly, there are also those who call him out when he makes mistakes, but end up spending most of their time combating lies told by douche bags. I hope those Nike's fit well.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

its OK. I don't expect you to admit or even understand yourself. The Anti-Trump cult is strong and active. Yes there are some who support Trump blindly, there are also those who call him out when he makes mistakes, but end up spending most of their time combating lies told by douche bags. I hope those Nike's fit well.

People who cannot see that this is a cult, are part of the cult sime as that. You are obviously part of the guilt because you have ignored all the evidence that proves this is a cult.

Feel free to dismiss my claims with evidence, but I will not hold my breath!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

People who cannot see that this is a cult, are part of the cult sime as that. You are obviously part of the guilt because you have ignored all the evidence that proves this is a cult.

Feel free to dismiss my claims with evidence, but I will not hold my breath!

You need a better translator. The one you are using makes you sound unhinged and ignorant. There are several members here who don't speak "Merican, but still manage to communicate just fine.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You need a better translator. The one you are using makes you sound unhinged and ignorant. There are several members here who don't speak "Merican, but still manage to communicate just fine.

That's a no then! lol

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Please tell me in your own words, why this cult expert is wrong about Trump. Please keep in mind, he has been helping people like you for decades.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And how about this one!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

techcrunch.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.cnbc.com...

www.nytimes.com...

apparently the psy-op is working well. You are so fixated on Trump that you let Putin walk in your back door.
Way to keep your eye on the ball sport. this is what it looks like from the outside. UK is falling and Russia will be your new daddy. Hope you like vodka Comrade. Vlad is coming for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What the hell does that have to do with the trump cult? Why are you turning this into a couple tries slagging match? We have a much of idiots in charge of our country too, so what's your point?

I asked you to dismiss the two videos I posted, and you obviously cannot do that! Do now you say stuff about the UK, as if you think I am a patriot for my country lololololol

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I already told you, but you can't shut you pie hole long enough to understand.

Yes there are some who support Trump blindly

But apparently you just can't comprehend more than a few words at a time.

There are also some who support Trump, but are critical of his words and actions. You don't seem mentally capable of understanding that both of those can exist in the same timeline.

And Yes, I felt it was important to show you that while you are fixated on Trump, drooling at any chance to make a dig at him, quietly touching yourself in that special place when you can use the word "cult", your nation is being raped by Russia, and you don't care. Because Trump.

Now, try to understand what a Cult is, what makes up a cult, and look deep into the Never Trump phenomenon. See any correlations? Easily fed lies? Check. MSM says Trump told people to inject Bleech, idiots blabber all over ATS about Trump telling people to shoot up bleech!

You are what you accuse others of being. You just aren't smart enough to realize it. Pretend I wrote that in crayon if it helps you understand it better.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So is Obama a cult leader also according to your logic? Because people still follow him blindly and he is not POTUS anymore. I guess it was the Obama-phones?

Trump is not a cult leader because there is nothing he wants from the people. That is the opposite of what all other politicians do. They pander, lie, make new rules and only for their followers.

Trump is doing things for all of America....
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-25T13:57:06-05:000106 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

After years of manufactured lies, brainwashing and deception from the morally bankrupt left, you have the audacity to say people that support Trump are cultists?

The hypocrisy in those vids are superfluous to say the least. I got through only a few mins of one and all I could think was that he just perfectly described the left to a frigg’n T. You seriously have to be a brainwashed idiot not to see it.

Delusion must be a bitch!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You are making no sense what so ever! I never said all trump supporters are brainwashed by his cult. Please post where I said they are. You will find thst it's the extreme patriotic Christians that are more prone to be part of his cult, as they are easy to manipalate. And there are al it if extreme patriotic Christians in America!

Again, you go on a pointless rant, you try to change the subject, but at the end if the day, you cannot counter argue the two videos I posted.

Oh, trump did say we could try to inject yourself sith disinfectant. Yes, he is dumb enough go say something stupid like that! Of course, he lied after and said he was being sarcastic. He obviously was not being sarcastic, as he has said dumber stuff!

And only some are blinded by Trump? It's the fastest growing cult in the world, and it's getting bigger and bigger. I bet you did not even watch the videos!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Oa reply to: mtnshredder

After years of manufactured lies, brainwashing and deception from the morally bankrupt left, you have the audacity to say people that support Trump are cultists?

Sorry, but you are part of a cult, and Trump has all the traits of a cult leader. Of course I do not expect you to see it, because you are part of it!

The hypocrisy in those vids are superfluous to say the least. I got through only a few mins of one and all I could think was that he just perfectly described the left to a frigg’n T. You seriously have to be a brainwashed idiot not to see it.

Oh please explain the hypocritcy in those videos. Please tell us how what they are saying is not true?

The guy is an expert on cults and has spent decades helping people like you!

edit on 25-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Not only is Trump a high function sociopath and a narrcacist, but he is also a compulsive liar!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sorry, but you are part of a cult

You’re high.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Sorry, if you cannot see how this is a cult, then you are part of it. And refuse to accept it. You ignore the evidence in the videos. You say it's BS, yet you cannot say why. The is a cult mentality, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Sorry, if you cannot see how this is a cult, then you are part of it. And refuse to accept it. You ignore the evidence in the videos. You say it's BS, yet you cannot say why. The is a cult mentality, plain and simple.

Oh I can, watch them yourself. You’re just not worth the time to debate. Why would I engage discussion with anyone that thinks they know me better then myself? You’re a broken record and for the record, I’ve always supported the office, maybe not the prez in it but the office.

Is there anything else you can tell me about myself that I may not know?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Oh, trump did say we could try to inject yourself sith disinfectant.

quote him.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh I can, watch them yourself. You’re just not worth the time to debate.

Sigh! Basically, you cannot debate this because you simply have no clue how to, but you will still say it's BS. Eith every post you make, you prove my point.

Why would I engage discussion with anyone that thinks they know me better then myself?

Trump crusts on here, tend to pretty much act and think the same.

You’re a broken record and for the record, I’ve always supported the office, maybe not the prez in it but the office.

Because you feel like you have too. Thsts why when someone like Trump comes along, you are easy or say for him.

Is there anything else you can tell me about myself that I may not know?

Nope! Think I know all I need to know thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Oh, trump did say we could try to inject yourself sith disinfectant.

quote him.

Straight from the horses mouth!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join