It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic of Trump.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Dogs bark and cats meow, anything else I can help you with today.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Right and Obama wasn’t and isnt a cult leader ...mkay.
I can still hear the zombie chants O baaa maaaa Obaaaamaaa

Oh come on! Saying your leaders name is a little bit different to what we are seeing in America now!

It's a cult! We have people calling Trump the messiah, we have people saying he has been sent from God. We have people talking in tounges when Trump holds a bible. We now have people who look at the left as good vs evil, God vs the devil. We have trump lying about his faith just to get the patriotic Christians to love him. We have Trump saying lie after lie after lie, and we have his disciples still by his side, and will not hear a bad word about him. We have videos of Trump supporters who have clearly had their mind warped by him.
We have people outside of America joining the trump cult.

He is a cult leader. No question about it!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The Magic of Trump.

Seems appropriate.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This CULT expert says it perfectly

S President Donald Trump appears to have the traits of a leader of a destructive cult and his influence on the most zealous of his followers is comparable to one with religious overtones, according to an expert and author on the subject.
Mental health professional Steven Hassan, the author of the book The Cult of Trump, was one of the first to describe the methods of mind control in destructive groups in his 1988 book, Combating Cult Mind Control.
He told Byline Times that the US President displays the features of a typical cult leader – malignant narcissism; egocentrism; a tendency to believe in his own greatness and to exaggerate his talents and achievements; constant fantasies of his own success power, and attractiveness; excessive self-admiration combined with a lack of empathy; envy, a tendency to sadism; anti-social behaviour and lying. 

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Right and Obama wasn’t and isnt a cult leader ...mkay.
I can still hear the zombie chants O baaa maaaa Obaaaamaaa

Oh come on! Saying your leaders name is a little bit different to what we are seeing in America now!

It's a cult! We have people calling Trump the messiah, we have people saying he has been sent from God. We have people talking in tounges when Trump holds a bible. We now have people who look at the left as good vs evil, God vs the devil. We have trump lying about his faith just to get the patriotic Christians to love him. We have Trump saying lie after lie after lie, and we have his disciples still by his side, and will not hear a bad word about him. We have videos of Trump supporters who have clearly had their mind warped by him.
We have people outside of America joining the trump cult.

He is a cult leader. No question about it!

This is nothing new for the right. They still talk about Regan like he was a saint when really he was a dumb actor who believed in astrology and had actual dementia from Alzheimer's while in office. But he signed anything the republicans put in front of him that benefitted the rich and took from the people so of course they remember him like an apostle (of doom).

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Steven Hassan writes and sells to the highest bidder 😆

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well to a Trump disciple, of course he does! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see it. Of course, if you are a Trump disciple, you are not going to see it. You find this type of behaviour in most cults, so nothing new there.

And where is your evidence he sells to the highest bidder? He has been helping people exit destructive cults since 1976. So, he has been helping people like you.
edit on 22-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The children of today have been conditioned and heavily ingrained to never question or criticize a person of color, a person of abnormal sexual orientation, foreign born, ect.

So when naturally you dont like something about someone or their policies..If that person is one of the above. These young adults today are told to hold it in. You cannot say anything.

And that is unhealthy

But who is open to all criticism, verbal and physical abuse is straight white males.

So since trump has become president, these weirdos are getting it all out. expressing themselves in ways to people they dont agree with in violent ways.

They were never allowed to do this and are. basically man children being allowed to have temper tantrums

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP very much.

First off, Christians love Trump. And it obviously has nothing to do with liking his morality or personality. He is literally King Cyrus on the Jubilee.
He supports the living of baby's. And appoints SCJ's that will uphold this in future rulings.
He lowers taxes, and boosts the economy.
And he took China head on.

The facts I just presented are in stark contrast to the other side. And are the major reasons for his election, and likely re-election. Feelings have nothing to do with this. The other side are moved by a demon wind, called a spirit. The same kind of spirit that killed the first born of Egypt. Lambs blood protected the jews, and The Lamb's Blood protects the christians now from this evil influencing spirit.

Nothing to do with feelings for me and those I know.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Still waiting for your evidence of this? You should be thankful that people like him are around to deprogramme people like you.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Magic of Trump is he can trigger anyone by doing anything. If he put his left shoe on first one day then his right shoe on first the next day they would talk about it for days.

I wish I had that sort of power to have people say white when i say black and when i say black they say white. seems like a very good ability to have.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The children of today have been conditioned and heavily ingrained to never question or criticize a person of color, a person of abnormal sexual orientation, foreign born, ect.

So when naturally you dont like something about someone or their policies..If that person is one of the above. These young adults today are told to hold it in. You cannot say anything.

And that is unhealthy

But who is open to all criticism, verbal and physical abuse is straight white males.

So since trump has become president, these weirdos are getting it all out. expressing themselves in ways to people they dont agree with in violent ways.

They were never allowed to do this and are. basically man children being allowed to have temper tantrums

This is such BS. You can still criticize people all you want but it needs to be legitimate criticism. Your ilk is just mad you can't call people f#g's and ni##ers and act like they a lesser people with no place in society. (well, you still do just not as many are willing to put up with it as in the past) You miss the good old days grabbing women's butts and tell them to "smile more" and smack them if they told you to stop. Bigots are mad they are getting called out for being bigots and then want to claim discrimination for calling them out. ROTFL.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

And he took China head on.

Even if this was true Trump failed horribly within his own conspiracy theory. He took them head on, then they sent the "China virus" and totally crushed the US on every level. Destroyed the economy and killed more people than 50 9/11's. Trump is a loser!

The demons are winning apparently.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
President Trump, the candidate with energy, will speak all four nights of the Republican National Convention this week.

In the meantime, Joe Biden, the candidate with no energy and who trembles in fear constantly, has still not taken a covid-19 test.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump, the candidate with...

...a drawer full of European Sudafed to stay wired.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump, the candidate with energy, will speak all four nights of the Republican National Convention this week.

In the meantime, Joe Biden, the candidate with no energy and who trembles in fear constantly, has still not taken a covid-19 test.

www.usatoday.com...

Your messiah! Lol

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Now that's scary.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: network dude

The guy is a high functioning sociopath. He is a compulsive liar. He is a Narcissistic.

But one thing he does have going for him, is thst fact he has the properties to be a cult leader. We can see that now with the following he has.

He knows if he gets the Christians on his side, then that's a lot of support. So what does he do? He pretends to be a Christian, when he clearly is not. He says the bible is his second favourite book, when he obviously has not read it!

But he has the talent to manipalate people, and he knows the easiest people to manipalate are religous people.

I think you're really on to something, but you're missing the elephant in the room.

Trump figured out the greatest secret in the history of modern politics: The American people want a president who will do what the American people tell him to!!!!!!

We don't want him to have a conscience of his own. We want him to do what he is told. What he is told by the people. Not what a few rich guys who can buy advertising spots on network TV tell him.

When he tells religious people the Bible is his "second favorite book", what he means is "I'm going to do what the religious people tell me to do."

He does politics like it's a business.

You don't have to be a Christian to own a bible factory. You just need to print them so they serve the needs of a Christian client.

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: Annee

I would say that he understands politics better than most other politicians.

NO!!!!! He absolutely does not understand politics.

What he does know is manipulation to benefit himself.

He is a self-serving narcissist.

He obviously understands something about politics.

And is a pretty effective and helpful self serving narcissist from the perspective of the people who are backing him.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

You can watch a video of Trump supporters online who say that they would still vote for Tump, even if he went into the middle of the street and # an innocent person.

This is cult like thinking. Because he is a Moron he is pretty much saying something stupid daily, this is worrying because his followers take what he says as gospel.

There is no difference to what we are seeing now, to what we have seen in other cults in the past. Only difference is this cult leader happens to be the leader if the most powerful country in the world :*

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Amazingly enough, his haters are exactly the same, but in reverse. There ins't a thing he could do that would garner a positive response from some asshats. Almost like a cult. I suppose Newton had it right all along.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join