It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great find on the moon, mars, and aliens!!! Repeat great find!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

I will post about it when i am done reading it, but i just wanted to give the site now.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i've seen th emoon thing before, i'm just gettin to the middle of th epage. people need to read this. big time.

jra

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
well i haven't read the whole link yet, but i looked up the pic it mentions...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

yeah that "clearly" shows a ufo alright. i mean gee it couldn't possibly related to the bright sun now could it? nah thats highly unlikely it has to be a ufo[/sarcasm]

seriously though. i would just think that's part of a lens flare. i don't believe that converstaion from the moon either. anyone can just write up something like that. i want to hear the actual audio.

if NASA and the Gov't would want to keep this ufo a secret. they wouldn't have released the damned picture.

here are other pics from that same mission showing lens flares... er i mean "ufo's"

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
there you go getting your panties in a bunch over this alien thing again

its an old read, but i agree, its very enticing

damn cramps

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
does anyone think that the moon bases are real?

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
From what I have been told by military environmental personnel who have done tours at Area 51, we do indeed have a FAR more active space program than what the general public is aware... This space program is running jointly with Russian space assets, and there is a high likelihood of a manned base on the farside of the moon.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
um there is no far side of the moon the moon spins just like the earh does, unless of course DR you are saying that the military have the capability to stop planets from spining. if there is a military base it is under ground, maybe in the sea of dreams or something.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
um there is no far side of the moon the moon spins just like the earh does, unless of course DR you are saying that the military have the capability to stop planets from spining. if there is a military base it is under ground, maybe in the sea of dreams or something.

The moon does spin, at a rate corresponding with its revolution around the earth. Therefore, there is only ever 55% of its surface (the other 5% exposed on the edges by precession) visible to the surface of the earth.

So, to be more specific, the farside from the Earth.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
wait im confused, we only ever see 55% of the moons surface from earth?? so ther is 45 percent of it that is never seen beacause of the combined rotation of the 2 heavenly body (im talking about the planets btw) well ya learn some thing new evry day ty DR

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Pizza,

Great find! Thanks for sharing it!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have heard about what Dragon mentioned. Everything in the megaverse, lol, has motion. Everything moves on one level or another.

As for the moonbases, these exist. I forget what issue it was But I recall a Popular mechanics or a Science magazine mentioned how we were going to colonize the moon and possibly other farther locations. Terafirming and the use of traveling with crops were first mentioned. This is "early nineties" stuff so many may not remember. I know a few will though.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
there was a book that came out in the early nineties called "red mars", it was about terafirming the planet mars. it was a fiction book based on actual sientific data from that time period.

the book was good until it, like so many other fiction books, turned into a big love story/soap opera.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
i've seen th emoon thing before, i'm just gettin to the middle of th epage. people need to read this. big time.

It took me 1 hour.

At least, now, I'm sure we'll not have a nuclear war.

P.S : Very good link ILP.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Some pics from Mars . I don't remember where I found them.I just kept them on my HD.

Mars ( JPL )

3 igloos, image center.

A possible pylon.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ultra_phoenix can you find another way to show us those pics please. I really want to see those pics.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i agree some one copy and paste this to their site and then set up links to this site.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
A good find, my only concern is what did the writer mean by this statement:

"Suspicion or interest in life on the Moon grabbed public attention when the inventor of the radio(so credited) Marconi Tesla publicly reported his experiments in transmitting radio signals to the Moon and attempting to receive answers, which he indeed believed took place."

Marconi and Tesla are two different men. It reads to me that the writer is suggesting the name of only one man.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
craziness

bases on the moon... who could really take this idea seriously?

the logistics of maintaining such an installation are mind boggling

funny

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walt
A good find, my only concern is what did the writer mean by this statement:

"Suspicion or interest in life on the Moon grabbed public attention when the inventor of the radio(so credited) Marconi Tesla publicly reported his experiments in transmitting radio signals to the Moon and attempting to receive answers, which he indeed believed took place."

Marconi and Tesla are two different men. It reads to me that the writer is suggesting the name of only one man.

Marconi was actually a student of Teslas, but as Marconi was a bit more adept at marketing, he got the credit for inventing radio when it was about 80% Teslas work. (If you do much research on Tesla, you find out that his pretty much the story of his life, he creates a new technology and others get rich from it)

Teslas memoirs do in fact reflect his belief of exchanging radio transmissions (DXing by todays terms) with an extra terrestrial intelligence. Unfortunately at the time he had no way to record these transmissions, so we are left only with his descriptions. According to his writings, he apparently sent a modulated broadcast (in morse code) which was then returned on the same frequency, also in morse code, but highly fragmented, as if the sender didnt understand the code and was simply repeating chunks of the original broadcast. He described the transmission as looking something like "GGGG HH F IIIII FFFFF" in morse code.

If such an exchange of transmissions did occur, this does beg the question of where did it come from, as there was NO possibility of any other earth bound transmitter at the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by guest
craziness

bases on the moon... who could really take this idea seriously?

the logistics of maintaining such an installation are mind boggling

funny

Really? I must point out that it is generally the norm if you wish to debunk a point to offer some supporting information to your view.

Therefore, if you believe this, can you produce some information, links, or statistics to prove your assertion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join