It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

That is not the Mueller report,

Here ya go. www.justsecurity.org...

It's all there.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

So, Obama didn't send pallets of cash (Billions) to Iran in the middle of the night without any spending authorization from Congress?

So Obama didn't force a tripling of health insurance premiums along with the new $5000 annual deductibles?

So Obama didn't send thousands of weapons to the cartels, weapons that were then used to kill a border patrol agent and many others?

So Obama wasn't at all involved in whatever the fccc happened in Benghazi?

So BLM & Antifa weren't created/recreated during thos 8 years by Obama people to push lies through the press via 'protests' when the facts of a crime made it impossible to convict or lynch those that the dems WANTED to be guilty of something?

So Obama didn't illegally spy on the Trump campaign & administration using a fraudulent FISA warrant and other methods?

So Obama & other dems didn't pay foreign spies to create a fake dossier on Trump and then use their own fake documents to prevent his election and then attempt to impeach him after he won??

I'm so confused, were those 8 years a nightmare while I was asleep? The facts say they happened, but some idiots pretend it was just made up /sarc off

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
But no one finds it odd that the week of the first Obamagate conviction this is suddenly in the news as well as Trumps taxes?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That is still not the Mueller report, it is dems discussing what they thought the Mueller report should have included (without any facts to back it up)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Trump fired this weasel for a reason.

Dude is a liar and extremely duplicitous. If you're at all surprised by this then you haven't really paid close attention to Bannon over the last few years. Dude is a grade A scumbag.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

We've been warned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Trump fired this weasel for a reason.

Dude is a liar and extremely duplicitous. If you're at all surprised by this then you haven't really paid close attention to Bannon over the last few years. Dude is a grade A scumbag.

Trump only hires the best and the brightest. He said so. And apparently also the most indictable.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

He did. Ask the insiders and he needed Bannon for his convention and electorate. Never held a cabinet post and was an advisor.

Again, if he bilked people he needs to go to jail and I am sure Trump at this point is REAL pissed that he is connected to his and his wall....almost like it was planned?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That is still not the Mueller report, it is dems discussing what they thought the Mueller report should have included (without any facts to back it up)

The link takes you directly to the Mueller Report, both volumes. www.justsecurity.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Steve Bannon has entered a plea of not guilty. He will remain that way, and a free man, unless a jury decides otherwise in the future.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. I was just about to post it.

Steve Bannon, a former adviser to President Trump, on Thursday pleaded not guilty in federal court in Manhattan after being indicted with three others in connection with an online fundraising campaign that prosectors claim defrauded donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Bannon will now be released on a $5 million bond.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Members must Stay on Topic!!!...and BTW this is hte topic:

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

He's also not a mind reader.

Besides, Trump isn't known for hiring people. He's known for firing people.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Thank you for verifying what I heard on the radio while driving.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So what is the consensus on Steve Bannon from most trump supporters as this previous thread on ATS states

Steve Bannon is brilliant

but then we have SB been on record as joking "He's like an 11-year-old child"

So is Bannon a pawn in trumps 4d chess or was he a poor choice now not worth a dime to trump.

Trump hits back at Steve Bannon: 'When he was fired, he lost his mind'

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency,” Trump said in a statement released by the White House.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Equal justice. Get all the crooks that prey on the public.

Lots more to come.

That will include Trump himself, of course. And his offspring.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is President Trumps reaction to Bannon if anyone is interested.

In all honesty, nothing but good things to say about Bannon, the rest is pretty much spot on.

Also, after years of liberal media abuse, he's very tempered response to them, makes you just want to listen more.

Read the comment section, you're welcome.

edit on 20-8-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

its funny how the fox news interview starts after he states bannon was involved in the campaign, yet he is also on record as saying he was not

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency,” Trump said in a statement released by the White House.

not sure i can keep up with these advanced chess moves, trump seems to be a proper politician now flip flopping from one stance to another, something he was proud to say he would not be

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Lol, that's just you and your misinterpretation of events. The liberal media spins everything and naturally you'll as well.

I watched the whole thing, nothing edited or cut.

Apparently his "chess moves" have been out maneuvering y'all and he isn't really even playing.

Congrats on showing the contrasting liberal narrative and by extension, your indoctrination.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join