It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A chance for the left to lead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: CthruU

I've been told here repeatedly, I'm "woke".

If only you knew what that term refers to. Nice post, lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: LSU2018

They're playing to their short attention span audience.

It works. They certainly don't present anything that would attract anyone from the other side.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

A travel ban was a good idea. Stupidly implemented. Just ban from China? Stupid. It helps but, it's not the winner.

At the time there were no known cases outside of Wuhan China. Not exactly a reason to shut ourselves off from the entire world, is it?

It's why we have the most cases, the most deaths, in the world.

No, we have the most cases because we do the most testing. More testing = more known cases. It's a direct causation link and was stated to exist well before we even had a decent test.

The majority of our deaths occurred in New York and New Jersey. About half of those were directly attributable to Andrew Cuomo forcing known cases into nursing homes full of at-risk people where isolation was not remotely possible. Take those away and our death rate is actually decently low per capita.

If we're going to talk facts, let's make them real facts.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Inquiring minds really want to know ...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I know. I've been quarantined. Not for COVID.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You know. I know. Those who are "woke" have never considered the concept.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
MRSA is a bitch. Almost lost a leg to it.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: CthruU

I've been told here repeatedly, I'm "woke".

If only you knew what that term refers to. Nice post, lol.

Oh, i know. It means nothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't think you understand what this thread is about. I have already acknowledged that those who hate Trump think he failed. I need to know what you would do moving forward. You know, to fix it all. If you can identify his mistakes so easily, you should be able to explain the path we should be moving on. I hope there are some plans that will eradicate this, or at least allow us to function as a nation.

Fair.

Sorry. I'd shut down everything for two months. No travel in or out or between states.

and if we did that on your advice, and it all went wrong, and everyone blamed you, what would you do other than change your screen name? I suppose that's the difference between leadership and showmanship.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

More testing = more cases. Obviously.

But the death rate doesn't correlate.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't think you understand what this thread is about. I have already acknowledged that those who hate Trump think he failed. I need to know what you would do moving forward. You know, to fix it all. If you can identify his mistakes so easily, you should be able to explain the path we should be moving on. I hope there are some plans that will eradicate this, or at least allow us to function as a nation.

Fair.

Sorry. I'd shut down everything for two months. No travel in or out or between states.

and if we did that on your advice, and it all went wrong, and everyone blamed you, what would you do other than change your screen name? I suppose that's the difference between leadership and showmanship.

?

Like i said I'm not a doctor or in a position of power. And this screen name business? Can a mod verify me or something?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Ewww... yeah, I've heard that.

Glad you kept the leg. They come in handy sometimes.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wish users could subtract stars and flags.

The premise of the OP is BS. The left have been leading the response from day one. The virus struck democrat states first and those states led the quarantines. Leftist MSM scaremongered it, and leftist administrators created the USA schutzstaffel contact tracers to hunt down anyone trying to ignore the insanity and try to lead a normal life.

The virus is going to kill less than 0.1% of our population, and most of that will be nursing home residents. If you think putting over 50 million people out of work is a justified response you're a god-damned retard and should be shot for being too god-damned stupid to live.

The leftist response of big government is the answer for everything is pushing us further and further into tyranny. The USA is no longer a free country and I am sad to live in it today.

And before some half-assed patriot comes along and tells me to get out: First off, I love the USA just as much if not more than you do, and I weep that it is no longer what it was. Secondly, tell me where. Where is the free country that isn't locking it's citizens up like criminals over manufactured fear and outrage over the non-issue this virus actually is? Where is it?

Sweden? No.

futurism.com...

Lots of people are moving to store these sorts of things in their smartphones, of course, using services like Apple Pay and smart locks. But phones can be lost and hacked. So a growing number of people — including, for whatever reason, about 3,000 Swedes — are opting for something even more invasive, and arguably practical: a surgically inserted microchip, according to the Associated French Press.

The reason that Sweden didn't lock down is because its population is already well under control by the NWO. They're at the forefront of biometrics.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

But the death rate doesn't correlate.

I explained part of why that is so. Another reason is that there are reports, many reports, of people dying in things like car wrecks but still having the virus listed as the cause of death. Why? Because any treatment given under the virus is automatically covered 100% by the government. No one pays a dime themselves for any virus treatment. Any other cause of death means the hospital has to bill insurance, beg for a copay, or in some cases be stuck holding the bag because the patient might not be adequately insured.

It's the best metric we have, agreed, but the US death rate has been artificially inflated in relation to the rest of the planet.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

One thing. The Infectious Disease Doctor who treated me didn't wear a mask. Gloves yes, mask no. She was also pregnant. I asked and was told that as long as she followed protocols everything was fine.

One other thing. Tall long legged redhead, hot as hell.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

One other thing. Tall long legged redhead, hot as hell.

Pics or it didn't happen.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Fair.

?

Like i said I'm not a doctor or in a position of power. And this screen name business? Can a mod verify me or something?

Sorry, I didn't mean your screen name like that. I really don't care who comes back as who, I debate based on content.
I was referring to the difference of you failing as opposed to Trump. he can't just slink back into anonymity, he's front and center. and he takes a whole bunch of others opinions into account when he makes decisions. If you remember, he originally said this was nothing but the flu. As some here have indicated, had he taken that approach, we might all be immune by now. But folks still would have died. So in reality, nothing NOT A DAMN THING could have been done by Trump that would have excluded him from your hatred. (that was the point)

But if you were someone else, who would you most like to have been?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I wish I had them. They sent me to the operating room to have my leg debrided. The Surgeon was a tall good looking blonde. After the surgery I had the Surgeon, the ID Doc, my Doctor's assistant (good looking dark haired girl) and a nurse that I'd had a thing for since high school standing at the foot of my bed. They threw up the blanket, me still in the gown, hanging out in the breeze, with the makings of a Playboy photo shoot there and nothing happened. That scared me, I realized how sick I was.

edit on 20-8-2020 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

hopefully, it wasn't cold in the room. that would be a hell of a time not to represent.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't. That's what scared me.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join