It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A chance for the left to lead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Well, I had an epiphany the other day. We let this all happen. "we", the collective "us", have remained silent and continue to do so as our cities devolve into chaos. Why are "we" such pussies?

Let the Left show their true colors. Any of us trying to stop this would be labeled as "white supremacists" or what ever other label the MSM could come up with. I've already been cautioned by my employer to watch what I say or do. I'm not going to lose everything I've worked for.

In June, when this started, a group from the large city south of us, made some remarks about coming up this way. A bunch of us armed up and got ready to meet them. We had enough firepower that a Marine Infantry Company would have said "Oh hell no!". Somebody (television producer) dropped a dime and they decided not to show up. When the Sheriff asks what you are packing and then tells you where to get spare ammo if needed, well.

A street party broke out and a good time was had by all.

The funny thing is that for years the Police Unions supported the Democrats. They were the initiators of "qualified immunity". They were the ones looking the other way or protecting the "bad cops". Now they supposedly wash their hands of it and support the protesters, throwing the cops under the bus.

These clowns protesting are the very definition of "useful idiots".

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

See, I knew I liked you. No matter what that masonicus guy says about you.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

According to what they said in their prerecorded infomercials convention speeches, they're gonna increase wages for daycare workers (meaning the weekly costs for us workers will increase as well), and they're gonna heal race relations. The same race relations that they drove a wedge through and hammered on for 8 years. Other than that, a lot of things that will raise our taxes exponentially. Just more holding blacks down and keeping them right where they want them. I guess that's why 98% of their speeches have been anti-Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It would be great if we treated this like every other sickness that has occurred in our lifetimes, but apparently we aren't responsible enough for all that. Plus, someone might die.

This is what happens when literal mass hysteria takes place.

I am frightened to think what would happen in a much more serious scenario.

Well, I had an epiphany the other day. We let this all happen. "we", the collective "us", have remained silent and continue to do so as our cities devolve into chaos. Why are "we" such pussies?

I'm not a pussy, I just have a wife, kids, a mortgage, utility bills, two car notes, and a big yard that needs manicuring. I don't have time to go protest and fight the looters and rioters because I have to be responsible and keep the money coming in. The left who are destroying these cities? Not so much. And their politicians are sitting in their gated communities giving a thumbs up to the chaos all for the blame of Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ok, I agree with Augustus on this. Lets go Libertarian.

Do what you want because no one has a clue how to deal with this virus.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
Sounds like common sense to me. We should have done that from the start. People who come down with the flu stay home until they're well, they avoid people. If you're susceptible to catching the flu easily and don't have a flu shot, you avoid big places or go get treated at the first sign. These are all common sense moves.

Every once in awhile I have a good idea, don't get used to it.

Don't tell me what to do. I'll get used to it if I want to.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As per Denver Airport guidelines, those will be melted into plowshares and distributed to the serfs. Mostly white people but it includes Mediterranean people.

Don't be mad at me. I voted for Beetlejuice.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Don't be mad at me. I voted for Beetlejuice.

This is a very, very important question. Which one? The Michael Keaton one or the other one?

Your life literally depends on this (as opposed to Joe Biden whose life is about Depends).

edit on 20-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Don't tell me what to do. I'll get used to it if I want to.

See, this is what I'm talking about, stand up for yourself. Even if it's me you're foolishly standing up to.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If my Auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.

They have had their chance/s have they not also there are no smart ones.

And NO to opening up - quite the opposite. The way forward is to shut everything absolutely everything for 3 mths except supermarkets for a once a month stock up - bills, debts, rent, mortgages everything financial is also frozen for the time frame so people don't go broke or businesses don't go broke as there is no moneys going out.
And when i say frozen that means from all ends so we cannot billed by utilities etc either as their also frozen

Its just a simple case of we pick up where we left of once virus is eradicated and it will be under these conditions.

Simple hibernation by all.

The simple things in life are often the best.
edit on 20-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There is someone else besides Michael Keaton?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

But all it takes is one guy. One guy can screw it all up and make us all have to cower in fear for another 3 months. And that one guy can be anywhere in the world.

We have had a long time to deal with the Flu. it kills people every year. Yet rather than close down the world, we just deal with it. Why is that?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
There is someone else besides Michael Keaton?

We're no longer friends. The real Beetlejuice:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Also, the right has the presidency and senate.

Why don't they lead?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

But all it takes is one guy. One guy can screw it all up and make us all have to cower in fear for another 3 months. And that one guy can be anywhere in the world.

We have had a long time to deal with the Flu. it kills people every year. Yet rather than close down the world, we just deal with it. Why is that?

Yes but that one guy will be noticed at the supermarket as symptomatic and omitted to treatment or will simply die and with it the virus - his close contacts will be isolated and treated - or die and with them the virus, very shortly thereafter case closed along with borders to any country not prepared to follow suit.

We deal with it because we don't actually have a person at the helm who values human life over the economy (and im a trump supporter).

If i where pres thats what i would have done and we would have been corona free long ago and back to business as usual bar the travel to and from countries that do not follow suit.

This is the only way to eradicate now its established.
edit on 20-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Simple remedies for simple minds.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Simple remedies for simple minds.

Our government has failed us with Covid.

The only option, simple as it is, is to do what thou wilt. We can't rely on gov't, only ourselves.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Also, the right has the presidency and senate.

Why don't they lead?

I'm confused.

Do we disregard the 10th Amendment and have the federal government dictate what the states should and should not do now?

Asking for this guy.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would hope not. But the Federal gov't just passing the buck to states is confusing and, obviously, useless.

We are not doing so good with Covid, if you've noticed?

Nice pic.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

thought there were carriers who didn't have symptoms. Is that not a thing?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join