It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the secret government nuke the world?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I’ve heard that the secret government is behind the New World Order and maybe also World War 3 but who are they exactly and how do they manage to bring about the changes they want?

I’m asking because I think some of these fire quotes are about nuclear war.

Peter 3:10 ESV

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

2 Peter 3:7 ESV

But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

Malachi 4:1 ESV

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Revelation 21:1 ESV

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

2 Peter 3:1-18 ESV

This is now the second letter that I am writing to you, beloved. In both of them I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles, knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, ...

2 Peter 3:12 ESV

Waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn!
I’

Source Wiki - Secret Government

The shadow government (cryptocracy, secret government, or invisible government) is a family of conspiracy theories based on the notion that real and actual political power resides not with publicly elected representatives but with private individuals who are exercising power behind the scenes, beyond the scrutiny of democratic institutions. According to this belief, the official elected government is subservient to the shadow government, which is the true executive power. Some of the groups proposed by these theories as constituting the shadow government include central banks, Freemasons, intelligence agencies, think tanks, organized Jewry, the Vatican, secret societies, Jesuits, moneyed interests, globalist elites, and supranational organizations who seek to manipulate policy in their own interest or in order to serve a larger agenda that is hidden from the general public
I’

Who are the secret government and how do they get what they want?
edit on 19-8-2020 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
To me it sounds like it will be a cataclysm.
Sea’s don’t disappear because of a nuke, a sudden stop in earths rotation can.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

I should have chosen my quotes more carefully!

Some were about the Apocalypse and some were more ‘fire raining from Heaven’.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Nukes are little.

This sounds more like Baryonic annihalation.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Genisis 9:8-11

"8Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9“I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

So the next great destruction will be with fire.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, which secret government ?

The NWO, Illuminati, Zionist Cabal, alien overlords (reptilian or grays), Bilderbergs, or American Colonialist?

All different answers unless you are looking for Satan, then will have to get a different book out. But, I see you already got one.....

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I’ve heard that the secret government is behind the New World Order and maybe also World War 3 but who are they exactly and how do they manage to bring about the changes they want?

Certain entities own the planet (Banksters [Rothschilds]), and Secret Services (MIC, CIA, MI6, KGB, NSA etc) control many events that occur everyday worldwide.

They are all going to hell for the blood of innocent people that they have dripping off their claws.

Give them a spade and let them all dig their pits, with wicked smiles on their faces, to the Lake of Fire on the upcoming Judgement Day.

Then when they enter the Lake of Fire, they will only have themselves to blame for the eternal mess that they are in for the rest of eternity.

Judge them; Judge them all for the Crimes that they have Committed Against Humanity.
edit on Rpmp11pm by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced

If the earth stop spining!
it means no centrifugal force !
so you are heavier !

odd thing is at the poles you should be heavier?

a sudden stop in earths rotation,
the seas would keep moving around.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

This is now the second letter that I am writing to you, beloved. In both of them I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles, knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, ...

Waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn!
I’

The shadow government (cryptocracy, secret government, or invisible government) is a family of conspiracy theories based on the notion that real and actual political power resides not with publicly elected representatives but with private individuals who are exercising power behind the scenes, beyond the scrutiny of democratic institutions. According to this belief, the official elected government is subservient to the shadow government, which is the true executive power. Some of the groups proposed by these theories as constituting the shadow government include central banks, Freemasons, intelligence agencies, think tanks, organized Jewry, the Vatican, secret societies, Jesuits, moneyed interests, globalist elites, and supranational organizations who seek to manipulate policy in their own interest or in order to serve a larger agenda that is hidden from the general public
I’

Are you new here? A simple query into the ATS search function will point you to whatever rabbit hole pleases you to go down.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I’

I’

Are you new here? A simple query into the ATS search function will point you to whatever rabbit hole pleases you to go down.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

originally posted by: 2Faced

If the earth stop spining!
it means no centrifugal force !
so you are heavier !

odd thing is at the poles you should be heavier?

a sudden stop in earths rotation,
the seas would keep moving around.

Seas will move around, but they also leave empty places in one spot (the place where they were), and lots of water on another (where it wasn’t before).

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just new to quotes

Unless my signature says otherwise?a reply to: InspectorGadget13

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Could you please edit the books, chapters, and verses to correspond to the texts.

Thank you.

Blue Letter Bible

edit on 8 20 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

If anyone here could tell you it wouldn't be a secret and you
would already know. That question is asked out where the cattle
graze.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
They don't need tradional nukes, they use financial nukes, Also they have the planet balanced on perpetial wars, making money from all sides,

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Genisis 9:8-11

"8Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9“I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

So the next great destruction will be with fire.

Well, he said ALL.

Maybe it came from some unlearned teaching or maybe just a myth started somewhere through time inside the Catholic religion or maybe it's just something that came from within family that took their own version from the bible....

I used to hear it 2 different ways....

The Earth was supposedly destroyed by fire before, then by water which both had supposedly took place already.

But... My grandmother, who was super devout, used to say that the world will be destroyed by fire.

The bible isn't specifically clear on certain things like this. I still find myself swayed by beliefs of a previous civilization to our own.

Reading the bible through my life, I've often paired these deconstructions with something that could be possible through 'seemingly' natural disasters like say in this case... The earth being destroyed by the sun exploding (micro nova seems to be the talk these days) and obliterating the other planets in the process.

I kind of look at certain happenings in the bible that's possibly explained by natural disasters though I also believe done so by the hand of God.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have no quotes but the bible said god would not end the world through a flood next time and another that says fire from heaven is gods judgement.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I thought the bible said all sea life will die?a reply to: 2Faced

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'd imagine this seems like the sun going supernova. When reading, it plays out like a History Channel version of our solar system billions of years from now.

I wonder why Heaven is set for burning as well... Perhaps more than the earth is being corrupted?

No more sea - No more night

Sounds like a scenario where the earth is just a big ball of rock floating within the confines of the sun's corona.

Seems in that case, we'd all be spirits or ghosts and the new Heaven and Earth are occupied thus.

top topics

join