It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D does it really matter who the next president is t president of the United States is d

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A Biden victory will affect the entire World !!

All negatively 😎

Just look at the phony hammy drama from every Democrat at the "Convention" that's fake too 😎

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Lumenari

THEY will start churning out regulation after regulation after regulation that will completely throttle any economic growth.

I don't think Biden and Harris will be better, far from actually. But if I'm being honest, I think a lot is coming down the road that is going to happen one way or the other. Maybe a slightly different path would accelerate what seems to be inevitable, but I question if anyone can really walk us back now.

I think the regulation you speak of is certainly something to be concerned about given what we are going through, and still haven't begun to reconcile. And I think the opposite of certain regulations can be just as harmful. Our federal government has been in the business of propping up companies and whole industries in a way that keeps too many that keeps around parts that should go through the natural life cycle and give room for players who are competent and can make a profit without help from tax payer dollars. Many of those companies express numerous tax loopholes while spending copious amount on lobbyists and campaign investments to protect the system they have worked out.

Obama deserves an asterisk for “too big to fail” alone.
What in the actual fvck was that? And don’t get me started on we have to pass it to know what’s in it.

That really set a lot of things in motion, and it's ironic that a "progressive" president helped in the conglomeration of the financial institutions. I could go on and on about how that is the crux of a lot of our problem.

But,if we're being fair, theirs been an addiction to federal intervention and aid to businesses that can't survive in a free market for some time now. We're seeing it happen on a much larger scale now even. That isn't to absolve those involved in the 08' crisis, but we need to recognize that politicians "representing" a broad range of ideology eventually act the same in situations like this. They use tax payers money to keep sinking ships afloat, and we allow it while justifying it when it is our guy. That's exactly why it will continue and break records every time until the day of reckoning.

On that day, where someone is left holding the hot potato, there will be a forced reconciliation. I have a feeling Americans will put all the blame on whoever holds it. As a collective, we'll give little to no thought on how we got there. If there is any hindsight, I'm sure it will mostly be selective.

And again, that's why it happens. We simply aren't honest with ourselves IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: Lumenari

Biden is bad. Yeah. I'm saying U.S. is done now.

Trump or Biden. It's a joke.

Well F the world then. We need to go self sustaining again.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's apparent to me now that Biden is controlling the news the world news 99% of the time.

Ummm... Biden can't control his bowels or his bladder - and you think he can control the worldwide news media?

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!

I'm quite sure that Biden is going to take the presidency.

Stop it! You're killing me!!!

Dude, Trump is going to win in a landslide...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Another Dem bash odd pot calling the Kettle black .
Really Come on dont you so called right wings know how foolish you look ?
All you have Done all trump has done is stir the pot . You complain about the left wanting your guns while Trump him self called for military in the streets . Just WHO DO YOU think would be Collecting your Guns if they become outlawed ? You dont honstly think the Government will just ask Nicely to turn them in do you ?

The Military Will become the Police and there will no longer be any ooo police brutality complaints .
And who IS IN control of the Military ??? HUMMM

Biden would be totally a lam DUCK his VP if they become president would be as well .
They will Put in regs they always do JUST LIKE the right does both sides reg the heck out of things in there OWN favor .
Just when have we had a Good economy any way ? the 1960s maybe ? by the mid 1970s every thing was BEING OUT SOURCED to CHINA AND teh Right and left BOTH made darn sure it happened as China BOUGHT them all with Trillion dollar Lones .

Economy is a sick Joke you really believed we could keep running the entire country ON SERVICES ? The market has Been fake for 25 years The VERY REPUBS you love so much any time it dips Take YOUR money and add it to the market to KEEP it from total collapse .

I remember when The right talked about this how the Government has been Kicking the can down the road for 25 years now all of a sudden its all the dems the evil dems .

This country may very well fall and when It does you need someone to blam look in the Mirror this goes FOR ALL sides .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Oh yeah thank you. I forgot Joes gonna take our AR-14s.and Beto.
That’s all that needs to be said. Gun control never wins.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: midnightstar

Oh yeah thank you. I forgot Joes gonna take our AR-14s.and Beto.
That’s all that needs to be said. Gun control never wins.

its AR-15,not ar-14.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No it’s not. Joes coming for the AR-14s. Not the 15s. He said so himself.
Lucky for me, I have 2 AR-15’s. They weren’t cheap either.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join