It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George Floyd kill...himself? Lawyer files to dismiss charges

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Read the toxicology report. It is available online. He was so jacked on Fentanyl and a host of other stuff, it would not had made any difference what they did. Overdose while trying to conceal/destroy evidence. a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: vonclod

IN that case, Von, please accept my apology.... (for this post at least.....)

Done

I can be a bit over the top, my 1st post in this thread was..a bit

edit on 20-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Like I said on the first page to DC....

"Discussing things that need to be discussed is....awkward?"

We just have to make sure we grow and not regress even when we debate...even if we end up on the wrong side...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
After seeing the video, without knowing what was in his system.

Mr Floyd was so unhinged that he worked himself into some medical episode I believe. He is nonstop talking and his voice gets hoarser as he keeps going.

The cops could have calmed him down better. But they fight crime not health conditions.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That certainly explains why he kept saying he couldn't breathe even when they weren't on him.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
DONT GIVE A F,

Translation: "Facts don't matter!"

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redhead6971
Read the toxicology report. It is available online. He was so jacked on Fentanyl and a host of other stuff, it would not had made any difference what they did. Overdose while trying to conceal/destroy evidence. a reply to: matafuchs

Except:

The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.

And:

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Cause of death is listed as homicide.

Addendum

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Not like there couldn't have been pressure or even a political leaning of the examiner to explain that... I mean its not like the medical examiners aren't human.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: vonclod
DONT GIVE A F,

Translation: "Facts don't matter!"

I'll sum it up for you..that cop, picked the wrong day to play billy badass.

Now, the topic. Did Floyds intoxication cause his death? I'll say it contributed, no doubt. However, If Chauvin would of let off when Floyd was out of the fight..who knows. Most depts have use of force rules/guidelines. They are allowed to use as much as is allowed till compliance is met. I think these guy far exceeded that, a guy died..maybe he would of anyway? maybe a different cop would of let up and had EMT dealing with it.

I never thought this was about race, nor that it was intentional.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Liquesence

Not like there couldn't have been pressure or even a political leaning of the examiner to explain that... I mean its not like the medical examiners aren't human.

Not like he might still be alive had there not been a knee on his neck for 8 minutes.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You didn’t see the whole video obviously. They had him in the car and AGAINST orders he got back out and yes I’m yelling because you’re ignorant

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
You didn’t see the whole video obviously. They had him in the car and AGAINST orders he got back out and yes I’m yelling because you’re ignorant

I might be, and it's ok if you think so, but,tbh, that was not my best post on ATS. I have clarified my position.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
None of you have any idea about drugs, no first hand experience, because it's glaring obvious you don't know what someone looks like as they're overdosing and about to die.

Goodness grief.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
None of you have any idea about drugs, no first hand experience, because it's glaring obvious you don't know what someone looks like as they're overdosing and about to die.

Goodness grief.

What people are getting stuck on is thinking the only drugs he ingested were the ones he took right before they apprehended him, for all we know he could have been shooting, snorting , smoking fentanyl/heroin all day .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You too! Jeeze man how do you not what junkies look like when they're od-ing? It's been a pandemic in the US for years now! How do you seriously not know what it looks like when someone is od-ing and close to dieing?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You too! Jeeze man how do you not what junkies look like when they're od-ing? It's been a pandemic in the US for years now! How do you seriously not know what it looks like when someone is od-ing and close to dieing?

What the heck are you talking about bro , I do know what it looks like.

And it's not necesaarly always the same, sometimes they just get quiet and go to sleep , sometimes they vomit and become very pale almost grey. The pupils pen out , the eyes role back and when there actually dead the pupils become fixed and dilated .

Whats your point ?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

And it's not necesaarly always the same, sometimes they just get quiet and go to sleep , sometimes they vomit and become very pale almost grey. The pupils pen out , the eyes role back and when there actually dead the pupils become fixed and dilated .

Whats your point ?

Because George Floyd was acting the opposite. None of those symptoms. Then he got his neck and backed pressed on for 9 minutes.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Whats your point ?

Because George Floyd was acting the opposite. None of those symptoms. Then he got his neck and backed pressed on for 9 minutes.

Perhaps, but none the less the Fentanyl could have slowed his breathing to such a low level that a simple knee to the neck killed him .

I'm not saying he OD'd I'm not saying the Knee killed him , I'm saying they both combined killed him .

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey hey hey you better quit with all this chit chat, rappers, nfl players and politicans are getting paid mad loochini off this death, dont turn of the tap hater its all about curious george or floyd mayweather IDK who cares Mary J getting paid boyeeiii

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

If this is a conspiracy, it's to keep the fentanyl pumping on the streets. Let's stop all this. It's all a whole bunch of look at this but look over here. Dirty, dirty, dirty all around. And the test dummies are all us people, George Floyd included. RIP 🙏❤️✊🏿😥

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join