It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George Floyd kill...himself? Lawyer files to dismiss charges

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Fentanyl Toxicity

• Severe respiratory depression, muscle rigidity, seizures, hypotension, coma.
• Fatal Overdoses: Blood 3 – 28 ng/ml (average 8.3)
Urine 5 – 93 ng/ml (average 28)

link

There is even a person in the link who is as jacked up as he was.

Subject uses heroin, collapses. Found dead some time later.
- Morphine 18 ng/ml
- No 6-MAM
- Fentanyl 12 ng/ml – in potentially fatal range.
- Alprazolam 97 ng/ml
- Hydrocodone 19 ng/ml
- THC, THC-COOH, caffeine, cotinine

Since he was 6' 4" about 230 and a regular user I am sure that the amounts to kill him could be more...or less...because it all counts towards affecting the body. Sure the meth he had in his system was not helping either.

Bottom line is that the drugs contributed to his death. It is what a good law team will argue and in the end it will not help with police brutality.

Now, if you take the case of Ryan Whittaker, a man shot for no reason, then reform could be argued but why choose a junkie as your advocate? Because your cause does not care...ala BLM and the rest.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

Hey your post was equally as STUPID because I linked my converter which is in MILLILITERS. Sorry for a millimeters typo, but my conversion is correct.

Here are some experts talking about it:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

So keyboard warriors who are in support of a militarized police force are saying George Floyd would have died in his van on his own sitting down at the same time he died with four cops holding him down and one pressing a knee on his neck for 9 minutes????

The hatred for black people on ATS is through the roof!!!!

What a Blue Jobs Matter coincidence that George Floyd died of a heart attack and drugs in his system at the exact same time he had four officers holding him down on the ground with one pressing on his knee for 9 minutes. What a coincidence of an explanation coming from the Blue Workers that killed him.

Fentanyl overdose

One of the most commonly described characteristics of a fentanyl overdose was the rapid speed of onset, with 75% of the respondents describing symptoms of an overdose occurring within seconds to minutes. One respondent stated, “I would say you notice it [a fentanyl overdose] as soon as they are done [injecting the fentanyl]. They don’t even have time to pull the needle out [of their body] and they’re on the ground.” When asked to describe what happens during a fentanyl overdose, the most common responses were:8

A person’s lips immediately turning blue

Gurgling sounds with breathing

Stiffening of the body or seizure-like activity

Foaming at the mouth

Confusion or strange behavior before the person becomes unresponsive

Opioid overdose

If someone is really high and using downers like heroin, or pills:

Pupils will contract and appear small

Muscles are slack and droopy

They might “nod out”

Scratch a lot due to itchy skin

Speech may be slurred

They might be out of it, but they will respond to outside stimulus like loud noise or a light shake from a concerned friend.

The following are signs of an overdose:

Loss of consciousness

Unresponsive to outside stimulus

Awake, but unable to talk

Breathing is very slow and shallow, erratic, or has stopped

For lighter skinned people, the skin tone turns bluish purple, for darker skinned people, it turns grayish or ashen.

Choking sounds, or a snore-like gurgling noise (sometimes called the “death rattle”)

Vomiting

Body is very limp

Face is very pale or clammy

Fingernails and lips turn blue or purplish black

Pulse (heartbeat) is slow, erratic, or not there at all

Fentanyl overdose source 2

Signs and symptoms of a fentanyl overdose include:

slow or shallow breathing

slow heartbeat

severe sleepiness

cold, clammy skin

trouble walking or talking

feeling faint, dizzy, or confused

unresponsiveness

The world has seen the video, and the world knows George Floyd wasn't nodding off. He was walking and talking and begging for his life before the cops killed him!

RIP George Floyd 🙏 ❤️✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yes, LordA. Most grown men know that is a death move. Fentanyl or not, it is a death move reserved for self defense or murder.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This isn't the medical forum, so every post will be pro blue jobs matter, let's put a knee on the neck of everyone for 9 minutes.

Link
edit on 20-8-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: matafuchs

This isn't the medical forum, so every post will be pro blue jobs matter, let's put a knee on the neck of everyone for 9 minutes.

Link

got a list of black people killed by black people?

or unarmed white people killed by black people?

you know, just for perspective.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Are you just instigating a fight and not reading the link? Classy...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Let me ask you this. Are you an officer? Have you ever had to deal with someone strung out on meth and fentanyl? Do you not understand how hard it is to control someone that is strung out on uppers and at the same time has a skewed perspective of reality due to being blasted out of their mind?

I had friends who were high on PCP and other forms of terrible drugs and when they got scared or paranoid it is not easy to calm them down, you literally have to restrain them or they will not only hurt you or others but them self.

Now add in swallowing drugs to hide them, along with already being high, coupled in with a huge rush of adrenaline. That's going to cause some problems. Especially when the drugs he just swallowed are working its way through the system.

You just have no idea what actually happened and think a knee on the neck was the problem. Pay attention. You're being played for a fool if you want actually think all these BLM protests are doing any good for anyone especially those young kids who died by the hands of BLM protestors.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

pencils down everyone. the test is over. We now have a winner. The single most ignorant post ever to be made in the history of man.

If you question anything, you hate black people.

I'd say SMFH, but why? Congrats sport. The trophy is in the mail.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

pencils down everyone. the test is over. We now have a winner. The single most ignorant post ever to be made in the history of man.

Damn it!

I was so close

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Tell you what. Lets me and you meet. I will take you outside and sit on your neck for 9 minutes. You will be alive. If you doubt it do it with a friend.

Floyds heart was racing from fear of going back to prison coupled with being high as a kite.

Again, this OP is about whether or not he had a hand in killing himself. Yes,,,or no?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Tell you what. Lets me and you meet. I will take you outside and sit on your neck for 9 minutes. You will be alive. If you doubt it do it with a friend.

Floyds heart was racing from fear of going back to prison coupled with being high as a kite.

Again, this OP is about whether or not he had a hand in killing himself. Yes,,,or no?

Funny, you volunteer someone else to have their neck kneeled on..very brave

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'd do it for you bro. Here, I'll prove it, lie down.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So can anyone tell us why this went on for 9 minutes, more than 2 of those minutes he's out and pissed himself?

No?..no takers..I guess not!

edit on 20-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So many people desperate for the cops to not have been the primary cause of his death when two autopsies say that kneeling on his neck was the primary cause of death.

WTF do you winners think his defense attorney is going to say?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

So keyboard warriors who are in support of a militarized police force are saying George Floyd would have died in his van on his own sitting down at the same time he died with four cops holding him down and one pressing a knee on his neck for 9 minutes????

Ah you see your not able to see past your own bias, hence your not able to think clearly.

First off no one hates black people that is an ignorant antiquated notion and honestly offensive, the only people who " hate" black people are in white supremacist groups and they make up less than 1% of 1% of 1% of the population probably even less.

But my real point is you say " Militarized Police Force " while in reality the police force we have now is a community police force made up of local citizens who live in the area's they are policing , you see it gives them a real insight into there policing by actually being from there community.

BUT if you defund the police like I'm sure you support , then the Government will bring in a Federally ran Police force and that is what you call a Militarized Police Force .

Think before you speak , in fact try thinking for your self eh ?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So can anyone tell us why this went on for 9 minutes, more than 2 of those minutes he's out and pissed himself?

I was told that to ask questions means you are raycist, so while I usually don't talk to raycists, I'll talk to you, since I'm about to do the same thing.

There was some interesting background with the cop and Floyd working together, having counterfeit 20's floating around, the nightclub where they worked being burned to the ground along with suspicion that the nightclub was laundering money. I think there is a lot more (potentially) to this story, that will end up like 911. If you ask, you are raycist, so don't ask.

But if it was just a normal thing, the cop was a douche and should be jailed. So in the end, justice was bumped into. The leaders of the counterfeit operation are still alive, insurance paid for the nightclub, one guy dead, the other in jail, all is as it should be. Oh, and nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Can anyone tell why they had to restrain him like that in the first place? , why was he resisting arrest ?

Why didn't they just put him in hand cuffs and put him in the Police car ? There is an answer to this question there is more to the story if you actually read it .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I was told that to ask questions means you are raycist, so while I usually don't talk to raycists, I'll talk to you, since I'm about to do the same thing.

There was some interesting background with the cop and Floyd working together, having counterfeit 20's floating around, the nightclub where they worked being burned to the ground along with suspicion that the nightclub was laundering money. I think there is a lot more (potentially) to this story, that will end up like 911. If you ask, you are raycist, so don't ask.

But if it was just a normal thing, the cop was a douche and should be jailed. So in the end, justice was bumped into. The leaders of the counterfeit operation are still alive, insurance paid for the nightclub, one guy dead, the other in jail, all is as it should be. Oh, and nothing to see here, move along.

News flash for you my friend..everybody is racist, the word does not bother me.

I don't get why anything would "not" have made this cop a douche who should be jailed. Previous interaction or not.
I don't want to muddy the waters with anything irrelevant to those 9 minutes

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I think you need to find the entire clip. It shows more about what happened.

I still think the cop was over the top aggressive and likely killed him, but knowing he ate some fentenal just before this adds more to it. Plus there is that behind the scenes aspect that likely will never be seen.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Can anyone tell why they had to restrain him like that in the first place? , why was he resisting arrest ?

Why didn't they just put him in hand cuffs and put him in the Police car ? There is an answer to this question there is more to the story if you actually read it .

Spell it out for me,

Did Floyd resist..yup, he did, but he was well under control, this did not have to go on as long as it did, when the guy was out, common sense dictates, particularly when emt's and citizens are pleading to officer douchbag the perp is done.

Not sure how any of your arguments excuse Chauvin?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join