It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George Floyd kill...himself? Lawyer files to dismiss charges

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Also, in the last 2 months, I have gotten rid of 6 2liter pop bottles full of needles, how much experience do YOU have??
In the last 2 weeks, I came home to a blood spot in the building and people telling me someone died of an OD...educate yourself and stop talking out of your ass.

If this was Switzerland, the guy might still be alive and getting treatment and some counseling and his daily dose so he doesn't die.

As much as the guy threatened to kill me, he didn't need to die from an OD.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

The cops handled the whole situation poorly.

And part of the whole protests and such is to point out that you have a front line policing issue. Lack of training, screening, what ever it is, there is a problem. How many George Floyds or Rodney Kings do you need to point it out. And it doesn't matter what their skin color is, it's not just happening to black people.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

In another video he said "I can't breathe" before anyone really touched him. Why was that?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You need to actually have a brain before you spew a dumb comment like that and expect you to allow anyone to take you seriously....go live in the real world and come back and comment with a big boy comment.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Bottom line.

He died while in police custody. It needs to be investigated. We have too many people dying in police custody. The amount should be 0.

Now this may or may not be a special case. However if the coroner says it was a homocide. Then maybe that's what it was.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

it would definitely save money, but not lives.

deaths from OD being reduced are one thing, but at the same time it gets easier to start taking drugs. so "lives" as in "lives still being lived", not "lives taken".

when someone is addicted, they need help to fight the addiction, and of course it may be impossible for some to stop taking crap without some transition period, but it should all be in controlled environment.

when someone just goes to designated point and goes "give me a heroin substitute so i can somehow function and go on with my life", that's just giving up on that person. that's not fighting drugs, that's fighting some of the symptoms but not the cause.

death penalty for all the dealers and suddenly people wouldn't even dream about getting high, because drugs would get way too expensive for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Also, in the last 2 months, I have gotten rid of 6 2liter pop bottles full of needles, how much experience do YOU have??
In the last 2 weeks, I came home to a blood spot in the building and people telling me someone died of an OD...educate yourself and stop talking out of your ass.

If this was Switzerland, the guy might still be alive and getting treatment and some counseling and his daily dose so he doesn't die.

As much as the guy threatened to kill me, he didn't need to die from an OD.

my ex was taking heroin.

anything else?

and btw, you're talking out of your ass, not me. you're assuming he needed his daily dose so he doesn't die, yet you don't know that. maybe, maybe not. the fact is, he died from OD.

if he wouldn't be able to get the drugs in the first place, perhaps he would be still alive. sure, he needed help. sure, professional help instead of treating him like human trash would be the right course of action.

but if death penalty for drug dealers were a thing for long enough time already, it's possible he would've never started taking drugs. what you're proposing would help him, but only to a degree he would be willing to help himself.

and trust me when i say that most addicts just want to help themselves to another dose. they don't give a flying f..k about stopping it, hell, they'll do EVERYTHING to keep getting high. how is letting them waste their lives helping them? it's mostly helping the rest of the society and their "conscience".
edit on 19/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Again, not about that. Separate the emotion from the facts.

Did he have a hand in his own death?

I am not saying what happened to him was right or wrong. So much today is conjecture or interpretation or perception. I am asking did he have a hand in his own death?

Because this is what any good attorney will be asking. Yes or no.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: DBCowboy

Discussing things that need to be discussed is....awkward?

You said,
"Mr Floyd killed himself and the entire nation has been turned upside down for it..."

That is not a discourse, it's a statement of assumed fact in a paragraph, after making a discourse of assumption.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hope she got treatment...anything else??

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

This is not about what the police may or may not have done. This is about what Floyd did.

Did he have a hand in killing himself?

It certainly is about what the police may or may not have done. The drugs may have helped to kill him but the way the police handled his arrest contributed to it as well. No one should ever be arrested like that if being non-violent, period.
edit on 19-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
the autopsy report stated 11 ng/mL2

www.mercurynews.com...

Fentanyl 11 ng/mL2.

Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL3.

4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL4.

Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL5.

11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL6.

Cotinine positive7.

Caffeine positiveB.

Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol,isopropanol, or acetone

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Did George Floyd kill...himself?

Yes, he put his own knee on his own neck, thereby choking and subsequently killing his own self.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Hope she got treatment...anything else??

she supposedly got out of it. i'm not certain, i left for other, interconnected, reasons.

because in relation with such person, whatever that relation is, there's no truth, there's no trust, and there's no help unless you're controlling them 100%. addiction takes over and they will do ANYTHING, things you cannot possibly imagine if you weren't in such situation.

also, updated previous post.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Well yes he killed himself.
He took fentanyl..
He took meth..
He used counterfeit money...

A large chain of events happened before the cops were involved.
The cops just happened to be the final straw.

Now for the trial.
Ever since the day that the prosecutor raised the charge to murder two he guaranteed the cop will walk away.
I will warn everyone now to be prepared for the riots after the verdict.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He took fentanyl..
He took meth..

A large chain of events happened before the cops were involved.
The cops just happened to be the final straw.

Now for the trial.
Ever since the day that the prosecutor raised the charge to murder two he guaranteed the cop will walk away.
I will warn everyone now to be prepared for the riots after the verdict.

it'll be walk in the park. more "DEFUND THE POLICE" BS, nothing else.

election though... that will be way worse.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Where will he walk free ever again on this Earth?

George could not breathe.

I think its safe to say Derek Chauvin will be holding his breath and looking over his shoulder for the rest of his natural life, no matter what the courts decide.

He's got to get got, there are just too many people, black, white, brown, purple, pink, and blue, batting for his blood.

The safest place for him is a federal penitentiary if you are honest.
edit on 19-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Anyone would die with a knee to their neck like that for over 8 minutes. The drugs probably kept him alive longer than a sober person.

Wrong, Floyd was talking and moving the entire time. Unitl the Fent kicked in.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Uhm, have you seen how large the United States is? I think if I remember correctly you live on some island or something, off the coast of France, has a Queen with a pedo son or some BS, so that would explain your perplexing, but this is Merica. Still plenty of open country.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

He took fentanyl..
He took meth..

But how many BIg Macs and KFC boxes? That has to be a contributing cause of death.

The final cause. The body doesn't take too well to counterfeit money usage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join