It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George Floyd kill...himself? Lawyer files to dismiss charges

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Anyone who has followed the case has seen both sides try to say they are right. Blaming each other. The Police. Systemic Racism. Donald Trump. Anyone and everyone except the man that cities were burnt down for...Mr Floyd.

Mr Floyd. The BLM poster boy who died with enough Fentanyl in him to kill Harambe 3 times over. And meth...and THC...He got a gold casket and Barack to eulogize and...call out white america.

The State AG was already trying to keep the cam footage from the public. AG Keith Ellison, I am sure you should know who he is, was holding back the whole tape because of what? tTo protect the prosecution of the cops???Only the footage of the knee was circulating. They even started suppressing the early surveillance video.

Link

“I’m a firm believer in transparency, and the public’s right to know, but a higher priority for me is a successful prosecution. Therefore, I’ll consult with our lead investigators and I’ll say to them ‘when can we release this information to the public and still safeguard the prosecution.’ If we can do it before [trial] I would have no problem with doing that.”

The footage was leaked to a British Tabloid and suddenly it was all out there. The autopsy was released, including an independent, and still we only know what was in his system. Not 'when' he died. Was it in the street, or in the ambulance. They called it at the hospital. However, that is not what I am here to point out.

I am here to point out, that no matter how the police would have handled this, he very well may have OD'd and died.

The attorney for one of the police accused,Thomas Lane, has filed to dismiss the charges for the murder.

Link

This is based on....body cam footage that shows Mr. Floyd swallowing Fentanyl tablets to avoid being caught with them. This is very telling because the amount in his system should kill anyone. A tremendous amount.

Earl Gray, the attorney for former Minneapolis Police Officer Thomas Lane, said in the motion that Floyd swallowed fentanyl tablets while the officers were trying to take him into custody, KMSP reported.

Gray said that the bodycam video of Floyd’s arrest showed a white spot on his tongue that disappeared a moment later.

In the motion to dismiss, former Officer Lane’s attorney argued it looked like Floyd was swallowing “2 milligrams of fentanyl, a lethal dose” in order to avoid being caught holding the drugs, KMSP reported.

This then makes so much more sense. He did die from heart failure but not because of a blocked airway.

No. He are so many drugs, drugs that are in his tox report, that he killed himself. The officers lawyer filed on July 7th and the officer is due back in court mid September. He was a rookie. There is no need to end his life because of the poor choices of others. The autopsy shows his heart gave out...while in custody. That does not mean the custody killed him...wake up!

The final autopsy findings released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office hours also confirmed that Floyd had died from heart failure.

“Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression,” Floyd’s autopsy said. “Manner of death: Homicide.”

“How injury occurred: Decedent experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer(s),” the report continued. “Other significant conditions: Arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use.”

If the charges are dismissed I can see the marches then will make this summer look like a picnic.

Mr Floyd killed himself and the entire nation has been turned upside down for it...
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-19T18:07:11-05:000611 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well.

This is awkward.

Cop still should not have knelt on his neck though.

It may very well have "contributed" to his death.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Anyone would die with a knee to their neck like that for over 8 minutes. The drugs probably kept him alive longer than a sober person.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Discussing things that need to be discussed is....awkward?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Discussing things that need to be discussed is....awkward?

Discussing the facts always are.

We can always hide behind our "truths" (our interpretations of events, but when discussing FACTS, might as well be naked, because there's no hiding anything.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What's important here is 'When did he die?', because you don't die a few hours later due to '8 minutes of limited air'.

I would hazard a guess and say that the cardiovascular failure was due to an overdose.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The officer this article is about is not the one that knelt on his neck, it's one of the rookies under his command being charged with aiding and abetting murder.

Gray previously revealed that his client was one of two of the officers charged in connection with Floyd’s death who were rookies under the tutelage of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, their field training officer (FTO).

Chauvin is the former officer charged with second-degree murder in the death of Floyd after video depicted him kneeling on the suspect’s neck for nine minutes

As for the op, if he really did take that much fentynyl he would have died either way. It won't matter though.

And I have to say, I still find Floyd's death far less brutal than what the RCMP did to Robert Dziekański at the airport here...I mean in that case a cop knee stomped an old man's spine until he died...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So the police officer says he saw him swallow something, and the officer's reaction was to kneel on his neck for more than eight minutes?

Even if there was no intention to kill, or it was not the cause of death, it was unnecessary brutality.

The police officer did something criminal. On camera.

He might not have killed Floyd, or he might, but the officer's actions were inexcusable and not those one should see in someone who is supposed to be upholding the law.

edit on 19/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This is not about what the police may or may not have done. This is about what Floyd did.

Did he have a hand in killing himself?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

In one fell swoop.......

How is the movement BLM now going to justify their slogan *black lives matter*

if this proves to be true.

Is this evidence being withheld to let them have free range of activism, looting,

and destruction and the tying of the hands of the police in the inability of the

police to keep law and order and defund them?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is not about what the police may or may not have done. This is about what Floyd did.

That's why this will be awkward.

I'm still all set on frying the cops, but with this news, may have to add Floyd to the equation.

Facts are often embarrassing to everyone.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well.

This is awkward.

cut the crap.

the are many clips with "big bad cop" holding a knee on a neck of some violent person and said person has no trouble not only breathing, but also screaming at the cops.

it's a standard procedure, they are f..king trained to do it properly.

the whole "he died because of a knee on his neck" BS has to stop.

he was a damn junkie and overdosed, period. anyone with half a brain knew that long time ago already.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
No one is saying the opposite, but if true the narrative that the cops are killers falls off the deepend. Plus the First and Second degree charges fall flat.

edit on 8/19/2020 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I'm as billy bad-ass as they get and I still say that it was wrong.

Sorry.

What I did see, upset me.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well.

This is awkward.

I definitely agree

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That's why this will be awkward.

I'm still all set on frying the cops, but with this news, may have to add Floyd to the equation.

Facts are often embarrassing to everyone.

what's most embarrassing is the fact the whole lie about the knee caused your country to go down in flames.

well, for americans it should actually be infuriating, unfortunately most are getting so easily manipulated they resort to screams and violence as soon as someone gives them a target that confirms their narrow views.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm as billy bad-ass as they get and I still say that it was wrong.

Sorry.

What I did see, upset me.

unless you have professional background to judge wether that action was executed properly or not, you shouldn't be the judge.

as for being upset, whole country got upset. was it worth it?

look at all the destroyed private property, look at the families of all those that died (KIDS WERE F..KING MURDERED!) and say it was worth it to "get upset". because america got f..king upset and that's the end result.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Look, I know. A few cops did something wrong and everyone lost their damned minds.

When the evil leftists say it's only "a few protesters" killing people, I just say it was only "a few" cops that killed Floyd.

It's gone full retard.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

And no, I don't have a professional background.

I'm just a regular guy.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The official public explanation omitted he was all hopped up 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join