It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Torch COVID Protection Distribution Center

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Fake news

Democrats tried that Russia bot stuff in 2016/2018 to. Only problem is they made it all up!

www.nytimes.com...

All phony lie believing leftists need to go away

Damn followers

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

They're no different than ISIS.

They're no different than Nazi Brown SHirts.

They're no different than the Bolsheviks.

They want to enact political change through violence.

Come on, you know what they say: Sometimes you got to fight terrorism with terrorism...or something like that.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: charlyv
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I have to disagree.

I dont think people understand how pervasive all of this is, or how much of a stranglehold it has on peoples minds.

The obvious culprits & targets of blame are rioters, but they are just the "boots on the ground." An obvious thing to focus on while the real heavy lifting is happening elsewhere in city councils, legislation, and government mandates.

The real threat is long term, subversive, and pervasive. It permeates entire political parties, education, corporations, and global organizations (ETA: and the legal system, from DAs to judges). Entire nations are already under its control, like China, and are used as pieces on the board.

The next steps are to further remove adherents from any form of shared reality. This is a very standard cult tactic: isolate members from anyone who isnt a True Believer and they can be spun into escalating zealotry. This is done through media, social media censorship, and social blackmail.

Do. Not. Underestimate this threat.

Welcome to modern warfare. Where "the enemy" is a borderless pseudo-nation that gains citizens through long term psychological operations and is led by technocrats globally.

I totally underestimate this threat because it is a flash in the pan. We know that bigger fish are behind it, but they are being taken care of in a much more clandestine action. This # will be over soon, and it is going to get ugly before it is better, but you better keep your hard hat on.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
So now they are against the slowing of a disease in the general public? Can someone please tell me who exactly blm and antifa are for? I just cannot think of anyone not on their hate/hit list.

Watch the new Shadowgate documentary and you will see who is responsible for it all.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The non-peaceful protesters that are causing wanton destruction have gone way beyond protesting they are attacking civilization to destabilize American society, regardless off political leanings or ideology.

Professional rioters are now domestic terrorists, and they are probably getting paid as we saw from those Craigslist ads.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The stupidest and most useless element of society make up the bulk of the riots:

Upper middle class social studies majors.

Like legitimately you could drop out of high school and be a welfare leech until your dying day and still be more useful to mankind as a whole.

This target is not even remotely surprising given the fact that i am pretty sure a special needs slug has a higher intelligence level than the totality of the mob.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Nothing says 'Justice For George Floyd' like setting fire to Covid-19 prevention equipment.
BRAVO DUMBFKS!

Everybody say it with me:

ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Arson is one the most dangerous crimes possible, once a fire is lit one never knows what it will burn or who might become caught up in it. Any government that tolerates arson is no longer government but part of a criminal enterprise.

Arson murders 3600 people a year in the US (all rifles together including evil brown ones) only kill 170 total.

For the math challenged you are 2000% more likely to be killed by fire than by a rifle in the US.

Ban assault fire
edit on 20-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Honest question...

Anytime a mass/school shooting occurs, ATS is extremely quick to point out the number of ways that this was likely a false flag with crisis actors, a brainwashed attacker, mysterious extra vehicles etc.

Why is it when we hear stories like this we always take them at face value?? Literally anyone can dress in all black, do some stupid crap, and then claim Antifa or BLM. In fact, this is WAY more plausible than false flag school shootings because we don't need any top secret MK-ULTRA brainwashing weapons or crisis actors.

Just because it's "not your side" doesn't mean it's exempt from the scrutiny we must employ to truly deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Lol that’s a hilarious argument. The assumption with the left argument is that you must be defending only your property and not your own safety nor your right to your own property. But nobody on the left has ever commited an act of violence... wait...

a reply to: lollollmao

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Have any evidence to submit that might further the idea it could have been a false flag you are asserting? Or are you just upset others haven’t provided the evidence to support your theory for you? Honestly, it looks like your trying to assert your own bias here and it falls a little short on evidence.

a reply to: solarjetman

edit on 21-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The stupidest and most useless element of society make up the bulk of the riots:

Upper middle class social studies majors.

Like legitimately you could drop out of high school and be a welfare leech until your dying day and still be more useful to mankind as a whole.

This target is not even remotely surprising given the fact that i am pretty sure a special needs slug has a higher intelligence level than the totality of the mob.

Idle hands are the deidlevil's workshop ... when you're living in your parents basement and they still support you into your young adult hood you have a lot of free time and free energy; its unfortunate so many of these people choose to waist this luxury on destruction and making life a little more miserable for the rest of us ...

... when they could instead be spending that time actually trying to fix the problems they pretend to care about. If you have time to burn down a Covid PPE facility or ransack a Ronald McDonald house than you have time to volunteer at those places ... maybe by helping to lift up your communities instead of distorting them it might go a long away toward fixing the social injustice in the world.

... na instead take over parts of the city and call yourselves an Autonomous Zone and through the biggest block party you can; that's really going to help matters.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: JON666

The ALT-LEFT continues to show their true colors.

I've heard antifa labelled liberal left and progressive left too, as a Brit this confused tf out of me. Forgive my ignorance 😕

OK Leftist want to stomp on your rights, take everything anyone haves and give it away just like the Bolsheviks and NAZI's wanted total control of every aspect.

Right leaning people are for as close to NO GOV as we can get and still exist as a society.

ALL SPEECH is free in the Right leaning world

ONLY APPROVED SPEECH in the Leftist Marxist world of more and more and more Gov control over daily lives of everyday humans.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I understand that that perspective is quite prevalent. "Trust the plan" and all that. I struggle to place all my trust into such things, given that we are dealing with an opponent that almost exclusively operates through subversion, suborning, deception, and manipulating trust.

I also havent seen much, if any, indication that "our side" comprehends the true scope of what is going on. Given the nature of modern warfare, this could be for many reasons though.

The biggest hurdle, imo, is the media and social media getting large portions of the population literally addicted to their mind & behavior control. This is a very serious problem and I dont see an easy way out.

What happens if the media, alongside a few "experts" and politicians in key positions, come out and say "The Virus has mutated and now has a 20% IFR!"

Then, they claim the only way to fight it is a total and absolute lockdown. The punishment for non-compliance is everything from cutting off power and ability to buy food to the freezing of bank accounts. "For the greater good, we will be deploying AI and robots to patrol the streets.. So if you see something, be an active part of the community-led safety system!"

While I do believe there is a lot happening behind the scenes, I also believe there are a plethora of ways that we can lessen the burden of that fight while also not getting in the way. Its why I so strongly advocate for self-sufficiency.

Yet, the biggest hurdle has been (and will remain) the weaponization of public perception.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

The 'political change' they want is anarchy and destruction.

Anarchy for anarchy's sake.
Destruction for destruction's sake.

Then they can say, see we don't need that stuff lets build a Utopia.

Only there won't be any money or resources because they destroy the goose that lays the golden egg thinking it was a good idea. You can't destroy the way of life and expect us to sit back and say it is a Utopia or could be one.

edit on 21-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They're no different than ISIS.

They're no different than Nazi Brown SHirts.

They're no different than the Bolsheviks.

They want to enact political change through violence.

Come on, you know what they say: Sometimes you got to fight terrorism with terrorism...or something like that.

You fight terrorism by hunting them down and eliminating them and their criminal support teams.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

One of the tenants of Fascism is nationalism. Bikers are most generally not Anti-American.

Anti-Fascists are most generally not Fascists.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lollollmao

I heard the second part as "if they are breaking into my house then they obviously value my things more than their life."

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: markojo

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

One of the tenants of Fascism is nationalism. Bikers are most generally not Anti-American.

Anti-Fascists are most generally not Fascists.

Well accept the ones CLAIMING to be the Anti one are ACTUAL Fascists.

I think you missed the facts that the Antifa are that they claim to be against. Funny how the leftist always project the crimes they are willing to commit as if the other side did commit them. We are tired of this narrative and will be glad to see it die a natural death as all horrible ideas end up dying.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anybody who was a Democrat when this year started, and is witnessing all that Democrats are doing to damage this country, and still plans on voting for Joe Biden, is Stone Cold crazy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join