It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Torch COVID Protection Distribution Center

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The 'political change' they want is anarchy and destruction.

Anarchy for anarchy's sake.
Destruction for destruction's sake.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Then lets burn down their mama's house.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What do you expect from anarchists?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

They're no different than ISIS.

They're no different than Nazi Brown SHirts.

They're no different than the Bolsheviks.

They want to enact political change through violence.

And the silence from those who “claim” to be anti-fascism in this site is...............not surprising

At all

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
What do you expect from anarchists?

Gotta wonder. . . . . what do anarchists do when you burn THEIR stuff?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
At this point all trump has to do in order to win is playback a tape of Portland and then a video of the democratic establishment supporting the 'mostly peaceful rioters and looters'. So keep it up blm and antifa, your ensuring another trump victory. And being as he won't have to worry about reelection I don't think he'll go as easy this time. Who knows, I could be wrong, but this is just about as stupid as one can get.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

They go out and steal more.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The camel's back is cracking. You can almost feel it.
Something big is going to happen there. It is going to be very violent and a lot of those terrorists are
going to die. It may cause bigger problems, but I think it will happen anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here and I thought I was supposed to be afraid of white supremacists in blue polo shirts.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

As we know...it's what they want to happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

yes that is the true statement that is very true and that is what is happening among the major cities in America and it will continue to no matter who is elected the president of the United States

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Putting aside the erroneous colloquialism of "anarchy," these groups all have coherent demands and goals. Its not coincidence that teachers unions & politicians have made the same demands/statements as BLM/Antifa.

These groups want to tear down capitalism and they want to establish marxism/communism. Some might call them "anarcho-communists" because to normal people, they are creating chaos.. But the goal is tearing down "the system of oppression." In a sense, we are lucky that most of the ground soldiers for this borderless nation are more than a little derpy. Plenty also have mental illnesses that have been heavily exploited.

They are quite open about this, and its tentacles can be seen in everything from critical theory to intersectionalism.

The communists are being exploited by the technocrats, but thats another story for another time. Important takeaway is that it isnt destruction for destruction's sake. There are very specific goals for what they want to build in place of the current system, and they have already made immense headway over the years in media, tech companies, city councils, education, etc.

They want to tear it all down specifically to build their vision.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

They want to tear it all down specifically to build their vision.
a reply to: Serdgiam

Their vision has developed a lot of cataracts lately.
I do not think America will stand for it much longer.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So, are BLM and antifa like a couple now, a bit like those 2 outlaw bikey gangs that were a coupled in the fight against facism.

At least the outlaw biker gangs are not anti-American, piece of sh!t terrorist organizations like BLM and Antifa.

Totally, stand up citizens. I'm not all surprised you support career criminals, and it appears a bunch of trump supporters agree with you.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Perhaps they could use a seeing eye dog to help with that vision?

The oppression they imagine will become real because they are making everyone mad at them.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sure comrads, spread that Russian bs.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I'd tell you to ask them, but they don't even know.

At this point those "peaceful protestors" are just college kids being dumb because their cities let them. That's pretty much it.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If you do, the government will consider you a criminal and put you in jail. Unless mama lives in a federal building. Then you can trash it, loot it and burn it without repercussions.

edit on 8-20-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I have to disagree.

I dont think people understand how pervasive all of this is, or how much of a stranglehold it has on peoples minds.

The obvious culprits & targets of blame are rioters, but they are just the "boots on the ground." An obvious thing to focus on while the real heavy lifting is happening elsewhere in city councils, legislation, and government mandates.

The real threat is long term, subversive, and pervasive. It permeates entire political parties, education, corporations, and global organizations (ETA: and the legal system, from DAs to judges). Entire nations are already under its control, like China, and are used as pieces on the board.

The next steps are to further remove adherents from any form of shared reality. This is a very standard cult tactic: isolate members from anyone who isnt a True Believer and they can be spun into escalating zealotry. This is done through media, social media censorship, and social blackmail.

Do. Not. Underestimate this threat.

Welcome to modern warfare. Where "the enemy" is a borderless pseudo-nation that gains citizens through long term psychological operations and is led by technocrats globally.
edit on 20-8-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Come on folks time to move on them, bring the weight of the world down on these kinds

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join