It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM-ANTIFA Torch COVID Protection Distribution Center

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Encouraged by it's success over terrorizing sick children in 'The Ronald McDonald House' in Chicago last week...blm and antifa decided to double down on stupid, yesterday, and set fire to a community center in a Portland suburb that is responsible for storage and community distribution of Covid-19 protective equipment.

Nothing says 'Justice For George Floyd' like setting fire to Covid-19 prevention equipment.
BRAVO DUMBFKS!

Multnomah County Commissioner Deborah Kafoury blamed a "small group of protesters" for vandalizing and setting fire to the county headquarters building at the east end of the Hawthorne Bridge late Tuesday.

According to Kafoury, the area damaged is "where people in our community come to get married, get their passports and celebrate their cultural traditions and diversity." It is where the first gay marriage in the county was performed, and where personal protective equipment is being distributed to slow the spread of COVID-19.

pamplinmedia.com...
www.koin.com...

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They starting to notice it's about destruction and just destruction.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The ALT-LEFT continues to show their true colors.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

What I would say to Antifa/BLM Portland (at 5:24)...

edit on 19-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Arson is one the most dangerous crimes possible, once a fire is lit one never knows what it will burn or who might become caught up in it. Any government that tolerates arson is no longer government but part of a criminal enterprise.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

The ALT-LEFT continues to show their true colors.

I've heard antifa labelled liberal left and progressive left too, as a Brit this confused tf out of me. Forgive my ignorance 😕

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So, are BLM and antifa like a couple now, a bit like those 2 outlaw bikey gangs that were a coupled in the fight against facism.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So, are BLM and antifa like a couple now, a bit like those 2 outlaw bikey gangs that were a coupled in the fight against facism.

At least the outlaw biker gangs are not anti-American, piece of sh!t terrorist organizations like BLM and Antifa.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Imagine being such a piece of sh!t that you’d defend these faux protests, especially while claiming you have no idea what the protests are even about anymore

The good news is, another day - another massive loss of support for leftist ideology

Keep it going rioters, the country is watching.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Who gave the orders to stand down or step aside this time ?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

The Alt-right denotes white supremacy. BLM, Black Panther and those Blacks who are just as racist in their view point by all standard are Alt-Left. Left being view points consistent left of center. I suppose if the labels were realistic then you could have Blacks who are racist on the right of center and have Whites who are racist left of center. But then that would open a whole other can of worms.
edit on 19-8-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So now they are against the slowing of a disease in the general public? Can someone please tell me who exactly blm and antifa are for? I just cannot think of anyone not on their hate/hit list.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lollollmao

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

One of the tenants of Fascism is nationalism. Bikers are most generally not Anti-American.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

With those idiots, who needs zombies.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The people speaking at the DNC convention obviously believe that BLM and ANTIFA violence and destruction, is just a MYTH.
edit on 8/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The people speaking at the DNC convention obviously believe that BLM and ANTIFA violence and destruction, is just a MYTH.

They don't DARE denounce their violence.
Too much blm money finding it's way into DNC coffers.

www.investmentwatchblog.com...
edit on 19-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

They're no different than ISIS.

They're no different than Nazi Brown SHirts.

They're no different than the Bolsheviks.

They want to enact political change through violence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join