It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer Josh Dubin Reviews Kamala Harris' Criminal Justice Record

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't do politics or make political threads but I do, do Joe Rogan, and love some of the guests he gets.
I came across this today and I actually watched the DNC thing (whatever that is) last night.
I called it propaganda comedy and laughed my ass off through the whole thing...a part of me was crying that it was actually real and not some funny idiocracy type movie.

Now...lets talk about this.
How many people want this scumbag as their VP now??
She is tough on fake crime it seems?
Justice seems like a weak subject for her though, after watching this.
Watch all 9 minutes if you have the time...you Americans might want to think twice about what and who you are getting.

To the Donald Trump fans....both of these "candidates" aren't my problem, they are yours, I am Canadian and don't care...we have are own douchy people to worry about.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The Clintons, the Obamas, George Soros, Bernie, the blm crowd.
But no decent people who actually have morals, ethics, standards, principles, or for that matter, souls.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
She will soon be labeled "Scamala" 😎

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I’ve already read about her scumbag, con artist way of operating....all Dems are con artists.
But those 2 idiot lawyers in the video seem to intimately know what she is all about being con artist “lawyers” themselves, while calling her a scumbag, they still say they will accept her as con artist Biden’s VP pick.
That’s the ultimate con on the American people by the bunch of them.
Even with all Trump’s faults and he has a lot of them, I truly believe he wants to help the people in this country.
Unlike the Dems who operate with sleight of hand to get votes while running a complete bunco scheme.
edit on 19-8-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The Clintons, the Obamas, George Soros, Bernie, the blm crowd.
But no decent people who actually have morals, ethics, standards, principles, or for that matter, souls.

Wait... are you saying Trump has any of those things?? Oh man, ATS is now the comedy channel. Keep up the entertainment y'all!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

It doesn't matter one iota to the Democrats who is put up against Trump, they would vote for Satan himself rather than admit Trump has done anything positive for the country. The media is an effective brainwashing tool and has been out to its full use by those behind the scenes.

The DNC could literally run a turnip and a rutabaga and their zombified sycophants would gleefully vote for them.

Saw a bumper sticker a little while back that sums it up perfectly:

Blue no matter who

new topics

top topics

join