It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodyear U-Turns On Diversity After Losing Traction With Conservatives

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

THIS is the best channel and info...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Maybe. But context matters. This was worse than a company trying to operate how they want. This was an expose on how corporations are trying to normalize discrimination agains conservatives. You are naive if you think Goodyear is the only company doing this. Soros has infiltrated our colleges and universities, now he’s working on the corporations.
The person who leaked this is a national hero. This is no trivial matter.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

When so many are losing their jobs the right thing to do is boycott.

No the right thing to do is riot, loot, beat people up, kill people, spread you spit around like its 1999...

Do you ever think you argue on the wrong side sometimes...lol

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Think? Man this is the 21st century. Ain’t nobody got time to think. We just do the opposite of what Trump does because he’s always wrong.
I hope Trump never says “I was wrong”. Then I’ll never know if I was wrong in the first place or if I’m wrong now.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
They were bullied into this position and went along with it. Many companies just went along with it seeing their peers follow this new insertion of correct politics in the work place.

a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Hypntick
This is why for the most part I run Yokohama tires, the Japanese don't really feed in to the SJW or woke stuff. Same with the tires I run on the track, which come from Pirelli, no agendas there either, just really good tires.

You might want to check their environmental and social responsibility policies.

Just because Trump hasn't read about it on Twitter doesn't mean they're not spending millions on it...

The " Power Of The Purse " Rules in America . Goodyear WILL " Change it's Tune " Soon , the Corporate " Bottom Line " Will Demand It . TRUMP Wins Again ...LOL

Such a silly way of thinking about things. Is trump winning the only thing that matters?

If goodyear doesn't change anything and they don't lose business due to boycott. Does that mean trump loses?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Doesn't change anything. If you are right, it would be better for Goodyear to come out with an ad campaign calling out the bullies.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Is trump winning the only thing that matters?

You new to the site?

Not only is Trump winning the only thing that matters but when he wins he must crush the Democrats, see them driven before him and to hear the lamentation of their women*.

*those are actually the men

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I’m not wasting 17 minutes watching a video to get a top 10 list. Especially when it is typically the same list everywhere in different orders...

Michelin
Pirelli
Goodyear
Bridgestone
Continental
Yokohama
Dunlop
Hankook
Uniroyal
Firestone

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Idea. Goodyear should publish a travel guide like Michelin to win back Trump supporters. It can list all the S***-Fil-A's, Hobby Lobby's, mega-churches, liberal cities to stay out of and where to purchase Goya products on the cheap.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 21-8-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure those losing their job from a boycott will feel this way.

Jobs already gone from the virus and the failed policies of Democrat leaders 👃

All of them? No one is working at goodyear?

When so many are losing their jobs the right thing to do is boycott.

A better question is why do democrats suddenly sound reasonable when they are caught with their pants down.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Hypntick
This is why for the most part I run Yokohama tires, the Japanese don't really feed in to the SJW or woke stuff. Same with the tires I run on the track, which come from Pirelli, no agendas there either, just really good tires.

You might want to check their environmental and social responsibility policies.

Just because Trump hasn't read about it on Twitter doesn't mean they're not spending millions on it...

The " Power Of The Purse " Rules in America . Goodyear WILL " Change it's Tune " Soon , the Corporate " Bottom Line " Will Demand It . TRUMP Wins Again ...LOL

Such a silly way of thinking about things. Is trump winning the only thing that matters?

For a while I thought Trump losing was all that matters. At least to the DNC.
After their pick for POTUS and VP it’s obvious that Trump winning is the only thing that matters. To both parties.
What’s crazy is I’m dead ass serious. No one on a conspiracy site believes that these intelligent, successful adults picked Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to win.
Trump really doesn’t even have to debate. He can just show joe saying he’s taking the AR-14s and Tulsi calling out kamala for withholding evidence that would save a man from execution and keeping inmates longer than their sentences for cheap labor....put it on loop and....boom. Trump wins without saying a word.
And you haven’t even seen the October surprise yet.
Or do you believe the “polls”?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What’s wrong with Sh!t-fil-a?
And I once got a slobby knobby in hobby lobby...from a doctor no less. Looking back it was even cooler than I thought at the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

It's processed crap, but hey, if you like putting crap in your mouth knock yourself out. Wash it down with a nice Code Red Dew and welcome the diabetes.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nah I don’t like it either. I just wanted to write Sh!t-fil-a. It looked fun.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I wonde rif I could get away with wearing a MAGA mask at work. They make us wear them, I've seen others with skulls and whatnot.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I wonde rif I could get away with wearing a MAGA mask at work. They make us wear them, I've seen others with skulls and whatnot.

You should try it, nothing like f****** around at your job when the unemployment rate is 20%.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Never had any Chik-fil-a in my life.
Is it really that good?
I know even rabid Leftists that love it.

My wife is allergic to poultry...so I gave up eating abused, filthy, birds a long time ago.
edit on 21-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Try it and let us know by all means !!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join