It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA abuse WAS criminal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I can't win. I spent 15 years of my youth fighting for the left and their causes and the whole time I was regarded as a tin foil hat wearing crazy person.

I finally grow up about 4-5 years ago, switch parties and decided to be a good hard working citizen that supports the law and the police... and now apparently I'm a tin foil hat wearing crazy person again!

I give up.

Welcome to the rodeo, pardner!

🤠

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn rule of law and due process! Makes me so mad I wanna knock down a statue or two.

SEE!

If you were a leftist, you'd be able to do that with no problem.

Try knocking down a statue of Marx or Lenin and see how far you get!

That is because they have the the press and media behind them and the power of something called "We the People". If conservatives developed this attitude we would easily over throw them.Hillary and Obama would go to prison and anyone who does not vote through Congress first to go to wars.
edit on 21-8-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
More then half the country doesn't care...and if it was criminal...the rules change if trump is involved.

He is that dangerous.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth
Lol
Change the rules eh?

Nope

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
With our first guilty plea in US Attorney John Durham's federal investigation, you can now provably and factually say that Obama/Biden's FISA spying scandal against the President and his campaign was criminal.

This is simply reitterating what many of us knew was true all along, these crooks broke the law and wielded the weapons of the militarized federal government against Republicans. This is perfectly in-line with what we saw during Obama's other scandals, including the IRS targetting conservatives to giving hillary a free pass/meddling in her investigation privately while campaigning for her publicly, and a host of other actions committed by that rogue and criminal maladministration.

None of that persuasion wants to discuss the BAMN approach used.
Long live the resistance, the resistance is caught.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join