It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA abuse WAS criminal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
With our first guilty plea in US Attorney John Durham's federal investigation, you can now provably and factually say that Obama/Biden's FISA spying scandal against the President and his campaign was criminal.

This is simply reitterating what many of us knew was true all along, these crooks broke the law and wielded the weapons of the militarized federal government against Republicans. This is perfectly in-line with what we saw during Obama's other scandals, including the IRS targetting conservatives to giving hillary a free pass/meddling in her investigation privately while campaigning for her publicly, and a host of other actions committed by that rogue and criminal maladministration.
edit on 8/19/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

it never happened. (did I do that right?)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

There will be crickets from the other side. Guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Nah.

The other "side" will laugh and say, "Are they locked up?"

Then they'll mock anyone who actually does follow the rule of law because they don't and are allowed to get away with it.

The sad part is?

They're right.

The leftists are untouchable.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn rule of law and due process! Makes me so mad I wanna knock down a statue or two.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn rule of law and due process! Makes me so mad I wanna knock down a statue or two.

SEE!

If you were a leftist, you'd be able to do that with no problem.

Try knocking down a statue of Marx or Lenin and see how far you get!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Some dude named Joe Biden sat in a meeting regarding the investigation into General Michael Flynn, and made suggestions as to the direction the investigation should take, which he later denied in public.

Oh, yeah, he was the Vice POTUS when that happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't win. I spent 15 years of my youth fighting for the left and their causes and the whole time I was regarded as a tin foil hat wearing crazy person.

I finally grow up about 4-5 years ago, switch parties and decided to be a good hard working citizen that supports the law and the police... and now apparently I'm a tin foil hat wearing crazy person again!

I give up.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I can't win. I spent 15 years of my youth fighting for the left and their causes and the whole time I was regarded as a tin foil hat wearing crazy person.

I finally grow up about 4-5 years ago, switch parties and decided to be a good hard working citizen that supports the law and the police... and now apparently I'm a tin foil hat wearing crazy person again!

I give up.

But...but...it is way more fun being a tin foil hat wearing crazy person. Why would anyone want to be a programmed robot?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nah.

The other "side" will laugh and say, "Are they locked up?"

Then they'll mock anyone who actually does follow the rule of law because they don't and are allowed to get away with it.

The sad part is?

They're right.

The leftists are untouchable.

Think about how we let that happen, then watch that damn shadow gate video. Did we all get got?
edit on 19-8-2020 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What did Obama and Biden have to do with Clinesmiths' infraction?

Wasn't that the same reasoning that Trump used about himself when his guys were convicted?

They need to finger them directly, to prosecute them. Trump set a precedent.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This wasn't from 10 year old tax or fara cases.

This was the lead attorney for the FBI's coup attempt disguised as a criminal and/or counter intelligence investigation.

We already know it was based on a dossier faked by dems, we already know that FBI leadership KNEW it was fake, knew it was paid for by dems, and now we KNOW that this lawyer altered a CIA document to keep it from saying that their target was in fact working for the CIA against Russians - after the judge heard a rumor that he was working for CIA and asked senior FBI leaders to find out if that was true, implying that if he was working for CIA then no warrant would be granted.

We further know that this corrupt FBI senior attorney gave both the original AND the illegally altered copy to the same FBI leadership, who used the illegally altered copy to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on both the target AND everybody in the Trump campaign and administration that the target communicated with, and everyone those people communicated with.

They then attempted to destroy or hide all copies of the original unaltered document, and ultimately failed to get them all.

We also know that these same FBI leaders were briefing Obama on all the details of this illegal 'investigation'.

We know all of these things from actual documents that the participants created and were unable to hide or destroy, not from some 'outraged' politicians or pundits.

You are correct though, unless Clinesmith or another participant turns in the others, Obama probably only has his reputation sullied a little among the centrists, and he likely doesn't care.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

This wasn't from 10 year old tax or fara cases.

This was the lead attorney for the FBI's coup attempt disguised as a criminal and/or counter intelligence investigation.

We already know it was based on a dossier faked by dems, we already know that FBI leadership KNEW it was fake, knew it was paid for by dems, and now we KNOW that this lawyer altered a CIA document to keep it from saying that their target was in fact working for the CIA against Russians - after the judge heard a rumor that he was working for CIA and asked senior FBI leaders to find out if that was true, implying that if he was working for CIA then no warrant would be granted.

We further know that this corrupt FBI senior attorney gave both the original AND the illegally altered copy to the same FBI leadership, who used the illegally altered copy to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on both the target AND everybody in the Trump campaign and administration that the target communicated with, and everyone those people communicated with.

They then attempted to destroy or hide all copies of the original unaltered document, and ultimately failed to get them all.

We also know that these same FBI leaders were briefing Obama on all the details of this illegal 'investigation'.

We know all of these things from actual documents that the participants created and were unable to hide or destroy, not from some 'outraged' politicians or pundits.

You are correct though, unless Clinesmith or another participant turns in the others, Obama probably only has his reputation sullied a little among the centrists, and he likely doesn't care.

Then that is what they will have to prove.

This isn't it.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The Kevin Clinesmith Indictment and admission of guilt before the judge today, were designed to:

1.) Let the GOOD people know that Barr/Durham are REAL.

2.) Let the BAD people know that Barr/Durham are REAL.

3.) Let the curious know that they can dig in to qmap.pub... if they want to know what's coming next. The deep-state crooks already visit the site regularly. Now, both sides know Qanon is at least somewhat accurate.

4.) be the "take your seats" alert, because the show is about to start, per Barr's promise last Thursday.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Clinesmith worked for Obama (via Comey & McCabe) WHILE he committed this crime that directly benefited Obama's interests, and admitted that his superiors (McCabe specifically) were aware of his actions.

Further, Obama, Biden, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Schiff & more senior democrats KNEW about this for 3+ years while trying to keep it hidden. We know this from their own documents.

There is no such precedent currently known in the Trump administration.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Kevin Clinesmith Indictment and admission of guilt before the judge today, were designed to:

1.) Let the GOOD people know that Barr/Durham are REAL.

2.) Let the BAD people know that Barr/Durham are REAL.

3.) Let the curious know that they can dig in to qmap.pub... if they want to know what's coming next. The deep-state crooks already visit the site regularly. Now, both sides know Qanon is at least somewhat accurate.

4.) be the "take your seats" alert, because the show is about to start, per Barr's promise last Thursday.

Q's accuracy is precisely why they're constantly bringing him up, asking questions and trying to probe Trump on what he really knows

To be honest, their actions betray their fear of punishment... something that will surely happen in due course. 200 charges and 1000 arrests is another good way to send this message

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

What did Obama and Biden have to do with Clinesmiths' infraction?

Wasn't that the same reasoning that Trump used about himself when his guys were convicted?

They need to finger them directly, to prosecute them. Trump set a precedent.

Hahaha
Counterintell ops are in potus daily security briefing
As are active fisa's

You people act like we forget what has already been discussed here

Black Nixon has been exposed for a long time now
You acting suprised at such is magnificent

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

I have found that these fools will actively deny facts, and play stupid, not just dumb, but stupid to the facts that exist. it's like you have to re-educate them on each fact, each time. it's a little game they play to avoid discussing the fact they are covering up crimes due to their political leanings. And somehow justifying their actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Some dude named Joe Biden sat in a meeting regarding the investigation into General Michael Flynn, and made suggestions as to the direction the investigation should take, which he later denied in public.

Oh, yeah, he was the Vice POTUS when that happened.

They'll never be able to try Biden at this point. He's senile you know.

<<   2 >>

join