It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: research100
Dude, no one said taking it prevents Covid. Taken early during the infectious stage, it can stop people from going full blown sick. Re research your information, go back further than a dang decade so y'all can see the difference between politically biased Propaganda and old fashioned news.
Seriously, stop already...the movie Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a damned Prophecy.
originally posted by: JourneyAbout
originally posted by: research100
how about YOU get a clue the president took the drug for 2 weeks ( so he says) to prevent getting the covid 19 he said NOTHING about taking it with zinc or anything else...........so that is what the comparison they did
This is a quote from your own article.
Trump took a two-week course of hydroxychloroquine, along with zinc and Vitamin D, after two staffers tested positive for COVID-19, and had no ill effects, according to results of his latest physical released by his physician.
Yeah. Smallpox, polio, bubonic plague. Nature, taking its course. We're human, we try to reduce suffering and death because we care about our families and stuff. Our bad.
I'd rather nature take its course yea. If it weren't for nature we wouldn't be here...
The study found that, despite the high impact of COVID-19 in Spain, estimates of the prevalence of antibodies remain low and are “clearly insufficient” to provide herd immunity. “This cannot be achieved without accepting the collateral damage of many deaths in the susceptible population and overburdening of health systems,” the researchers wrote. “In this situation, social distance measures and efforts to identify and isolate new cases and their contacts are imperative for future epidemic control.”
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
Even if that means it takes me or ones I love...I won't like it...but it is better that way nature has the one up in experience
This article disagrees about immunity.
No way to determine that. Sort of like there is no way to determine if HCQ works, in lieu of valid studies.
As for economies...we have done more damage in lockdown than this virus would ever do
The point-of-care test (Orient Gene Biotech COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette; Zhejiang Orient Gene Biotech, Zhejiang, China
originally posted by: research100
trump who has NO medical background said he was taking this to prevent getting the covid 19 well here you go www.dailymail.co.uk...
these people with lupus and or RA (rheumatoid arthritis) who have been on this medication for years .. They looked at the records of 4 MILLION of these people and 34.6% contracted the covid 19 roughly the same 31.4% did not get covid 19........soooooooo if what trump said was true the people who had been on it for a while that number should have been MUCH lower it should have prevented them from getting it
it worked in the lab in a test tube but as in many many things did not work on humans
originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: RickyD
even though many actual doctors disagree with that.
What are the majority of doctors saying?
I don't want to just pick a choose doctors that only say what I want to hear.
Very good point.
There are over a million doctors in the US alone.
Granted, some of them aren’t qualified to comment on antivirals.
Even so I highly doubt that 10% of those that are qualified have voiced their opinion publicly.
originally posted by: scrounger
what blows my mind is people like research 100 post things against this drug and dont see what they are posting is DESTROYING their argument/crediblity with THEIR OWN "FACTS"
lets look at his one comment using statistics .
quote "34.6% contracted the covid 19 roughly the same 31.4% did not get covid 19."
at face value the total percentage is 66%. so what is the other 34% of the people taking the drug?
they dont exist?