It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OHHHHHH So now Stay at home Parents are unpaid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Wow you guys are weak, I love how during WWII we had women whose jobs completely changed where they had to build AIRPLANES and this day in age we are asked to wear a CLOTH MASK and all y'all little bitty beechers complain, I CANT BREATHE, IT HURTS MY EARS, MY RIGHTS ARE VIOLATED.

Refusing to wear a mask is tantamount to saying this tiny piece of cloth makes me insecure, and if that is a fact you've got issues.

Grow up and realize they TRIBULATIONS your going through in your own mind right now are NOTHING compared to pretty much any other generation, especially if your white...plz shut the f up.

Having a family is hard work because it requires you to give a rats behind about people other than yourself and maybe even the FUTURE when you ain't around anymore. People who raise children the best they can are the most human among us, I hope to be able to do it one day and I believe it's one of the most important pursuits any person can be a part of, we are a procreating species of ape so we may as well try to keep it going right?

Thank God for roofers as well else your internet would be flooded

<< 2  3  4   >>

join