It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Biden says It’s Ridiculous To Question Joe Biden’s Cognitive Abilities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I have to agree. It is not about age always. It is about where you are mentally and physically at that age. It is a way of thinking though. That old people are old ways and that there needs to be 'change'.

Some people have better genes....

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think Jill must want to occupy the main part of the Whitehouse pretty badly. Why else would she allow someone she says she loves to embarrass himself daily by not being able to complete a sentence? No matter what's wrong with him, and there are stark differences in his speech and apparent cognitive abilities from even four years ago, his wife is supposed to do what's best for him and not doing everything she can to get him off this train is despicable. I heard what she said and she does not sound sincere at all. It sounds forced.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...on the Zoom...

LOL, 'on the Zoom'.

"He's also on the Instygram, the MySpace, the Phonograph and reading papyrus. A vote for Joe is like voting for living history."

Yuh forgot, cassette, minidisc..(applause) and pigeons..CD's don't count 'cos they go baldy, quicker than 'Queen' recording tapes....er, wtf was the original question!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: queenofswords

I have to agree. It is not about age always. It is about where you are mentally and physically at that age. It is a way of thinking though. That old people are old ways and that there needs to be 'change'.

Some people have better genes....

No you berk, you are insulting old people by default, with no real stats, not that they make a case per se.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: The2Billies

I think anyone over 65 who runs for President should take a rigorous cognitive test.

I think anyone over 70 should not be allowed to run for President.

There's a min age... why not a max age?

That makes sense. There are many jobs that are far less stressful, with upper age limits.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I think Jill must want to occupy the main part of the Whitehouse pretty badly. Why else would she allow someone she says she loves to embarrass himself daily by not being able to complete a sentence? No matter what's wrong with him, and there are stark differences in his speech and apparent cognitive abilities from even four years ago, his wife is supposed to do what's best for him and not doing everything she can to get him off this train is despicable. I heard what she said and she does not sound sincere at all. It sounds forced.

Jesus, you mean there are two hardened arterialists at the helm of the UUSSAA?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
8.19.2020 update. No lead-in needed...

WILMINGTON, DE—In a recent live stream, Joe Biden proudly declared that his physician had cleared him of Alzheimer's, dementia, and Alzheimer's.

"My doc says I don't have Alzheimer's, dementia, or Alzheimer's," he said confidently. "Oh, and he also cleared me of Alzheimer's."

Aides could be heard scrambling around to try to cut the video feed.
Source: babylonbee.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...on the Zoom...

LOL, 'on the Zoom'.

"He's also on the Instygram, the MySpace, the Phonograph and reading papyrus. A vote for Joe is like voting for living history."

...the cuneiform tablets, the cave wall paintings, the smoke signals, and you know, some of his mumblings that people don't understand are actually authentic ancient caveman utterances/grunts. C'mon man! He's not tripping over his words at all!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
We can't have a President thinking like this when times get tough...cause they will get tough.

“I thought about what it would be like … to end it all,” Biden said. “But I didn’t ever … do it or wasn’t ever even close.”
www.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

I think anyone over 65 who runs for President should take a rigorous cognitive test.

I think anyone over 70 should not be allowed to run for President.

There's a min age... why not a max age?

I agree and a max age for congress and senate and a max age for supreme court justice at which point they must retire.

Perhaps rather than a max age to run, a max age to serve, an age at which one MUST retire and leave office.

Look at Ginsburg she is practically dead and still on the supreme court.

I'd say annual mandatory cognitive testing after age 70 and mandatory retirement at 75, to serve in any federal job or elected position. I have lots of friends who were still quite capable and even brilliant at 75, those same friends a few years later fell asleep when ever bored and had lots of "slips".

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If Trump's mind is good enough then basically anyone is mentally qualified.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's difficult to question Joe Biden when he's Hiden! lol

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Want to know what I'd like to ask(even though no one asked for it) an see what their response to it?

Children and Lemonade Stands, should be they be legal and if so should they taxed? Cause if I were Caputalist my answer would say, yes they should be legal while no they shouldn't be taxed.

Since that screw with impressionable children by limiting their innovation and taxing them would cripple their free spirit. When they got all of adolescene to have it broken.
edit on 20-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If Trump's mind is good enough then basically anyone is mentally qualified.

Biden says in the clip of a rally below: "... we cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election -- excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump

And this is the Democratic Party's answer to saying Trumps mind is not good? So the answer is to run someone with less cognition to run the nation?

OK

edit on 8/20/20 by The2Billies because: addition format

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just when AOC puts an end to Dumb Blonde Jokes, Jill Biden starts them up all over again.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FYI for the future. Babylonbee is a comedy website.

This was written as a comic joke. I suggest you delete your quote.

There are PLENTY of other gaffs you can replace it with.

This one is not true, it is a joke. I love the Babylon Bee and read it regularly, it is like the Onion.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's too bad they don't put the words at the top of their website saying that the content consists of jokes and satire.

Perhaps the website is run by Russia.

edit on 8/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow, just heard that Joe Biden has not answered any question from the media since July.

And President Trump is giving a speech in the town where Joe Biden was born, this afternoon.

The President also answered questions from the press all week.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join