It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Biden says It’s Ridiculous To Question Joe Biden’s Cognitive Abilities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Joe Biden's Wife Jill Mrs Ph(D), was talking on a TV show and at one point got restless and jerky about Joe's cognitive abilities !

She actually questioned whether or not people should question Joe's fitness for office LOL !

She went on a wild diatribe and said Joe works long hours LOL !!

She said Joe is on the phone every single minute of the day LOL !!

Looks like Jill is doing most of the campaigning for Joe LOL

Who believes Joe is this "Active" ? 😆😆

Her specific comments start around 3:45 in the video .....

Doctor Jill Biden deflected growing criticism of her husband’s refusal to acknowledge any issues regarding his “cognitive ability” this week; saying it’s “ridiculous” to question Joe Biden’s fitness for office.

“President Trump really attacking your husband’s cognitive ability, suggesting he’s lost a step or two in the last few years,” asked one reporter. “Is that a fair attack? Is that something that should be debated?”

“No, that’s ridiculous. Joe’s on the phone every single minute of the day, talking to Governors, on the Zoom, doing fundraisers, doing briefings. He doesn’t stop from nine in the morning until 11 at night. That’s ridiculous!” said Jill Biden.

‘RIDICULOUS!’ Jill Biden Says Voters Don’t Have the Right to Question Joe’s ‘Cognitive Decline’

How Many Lies does Jill say ? .....
Note the phony background too !😆

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

...on the Zoom...

LOL, 'on the Zoom'.

"He's also on the Instygram, the MySpace, the Phonograph and reading papyrus. A vote for Joe is like voting for living history."

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What I find hilarious about all of this is since he announced his run the DNC and the RINO's have had dozens of people on the talk circuit talking about Trump.

It is the old 'blame someone else for your shortcomings'....

Sorry, but Joe Biden will NOT last a 2 hour debate. It just will not happen and I cannot wait to see the meltdown and excuses.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Was this before or after she made airplane sounds while spooning his breakfast to him?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

C'mon man...everyone knows he eats....

CORN POPS!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

you are really on fire today! your fingers must be bleeding from all the internet research!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

you are really on fire today! your fingers must be bleeding from all the internet research!

stop being mean to JOE!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is the CNN Headline...the Fox Headline would read...

"Jill Biden says It’s Ridiculous To Question Joe Biden’s Cognitive Abilities because we all know he has dementia...Don't make fun...."

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Of course it is, he's a democrat and free from all criticism. How dare anyone bring attention to the obvious.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well that was nice. When Jill was asked about Joe getting ramrodded by Camela on race, she said "Oh well you know it was a debate and we've moved on from that. Joe healed the country"

lol wut?

All smiles from the ABC correspondent though, something I haven't seen since obama was president. I'm glad she was able to get her little Trump jab in there. It wouldn't have topped off that ABC bias without that.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

What I find hilarious about all of this is since he announced his run the DNC and the RINO's have had dozens of people on the talk circuit talking about Trump.

It is the old 'blame someone else for your shortcomings'....

Sorry, but Joe Biden will NOT last a 2 hour debate. It just will not happen and I cannot wait to see the meltdown and excuses.

Sure it'll happen. You heard Dr Jill Biden's wife say it. Joe is up and active and on the phone from 9 am to 11 pm. If he can stay on the phone and talking to people for 14 solid hours then surely he can make a 2 hour debate.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"Why the hell would I want to take a damn test for Covid or Cog native? Come on man!" -Jo

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It is crucial to challenge the cognition of anyone 78 years old who wants to be President, especially since he will be 82 before his term expires.

I don't know anyone in that age range who has the stamina or cognitive abilities to endure the rigors of the US Presidency.

I think anyone over 65 who runs for President should take a rigorous cognitive test. Both of the parties need to agree on who does the testing, preferably someone outside the country whose native language is English.

Yes that means Trump too.

Also they need to take the latest Alzheimers blood tests (there are new ones out there and in development) and have brain scans to be interpreted by agreed upon sources outside the country.

It is crucial for someone of Bidens age (78) whose term extends into his 80's prove he has the cognition necessary to make the important decisions that Presidents must make.

If they balk at testing or questioning his cognition, that is a red flag to me that there is an issue with his cognition.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

...are we sure it wasn't Joe's sister that said it?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The problem is...there is nobody on the other end.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: LSU2018

The problem is...there is nobody on the other end.

Except when he called Hillary. As soon as he said "Hey Trump what said guess"

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I think anyone over 65 who runs for President should take a rigorous cognitive test.

I think anyone over 70 should not be allowed to run for President.

There's a min age... why not a max age?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That’s great new from Jill, so when are the open floor debates?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

There are 70 year olds whose mental acuity is much better than some 40 year olds. I know some of both. A sharp 70-year old with lots of wisdom and experience can be a much better leader than a 40 or 50 year with little of either.

edit on 19-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
It is crucial to challenge the cognition of anyone 78 years old who wants to be President, especially since he will be 82 before his term expires.

I don't know anyone in that age range who has the stamina or cognitive abilities to endure the rigors of the US Presidency.

I think anyone over 65 who runs for President should take a rigorous cognitive test. Both of the parties need to agree on who does the testing, preferably someone outside the country whose native language is English.

Yes that means Trump too.

Also they need to take the latest Alzheimers blood tests (there are new ones out there and in development) and have brain scans to be interpreted by agreed upon sources outside the country.

It is crucial for someone of Bidens age (78) whose term extends into his 80's prove he has the cognition necessary to make the important decisions that Presidents must make.

If they balk at testing or questioning his cognition, that is a red flag to me that there is an issue with his cognition.

Even though i work with an 80 year old who is sharper AND more active than most people i know in their 40's, i agree and like this idea a lot 👍🏼

top topics

<<   2 >>

join