It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vicariously - Right in Two

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
TOOL ROCKS.....

a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
yep, God steps in at the end.....

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This song gives me goose bumps every time I hear it.

BTW the RUSSIA!, RUSSIA!, RUSSIA! crap is a distraction from the real election interference going on by George Soros and our supposed 5 Eyes Allies.

edit on 19-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
This song gives me goose bumps every time I hear it.

BTW the RUSSIA!, RUSSIA!, RUSSIA! crap is a distraction from the real election interference going on by George Soros and our supposed 5 Eyes Allies.

Maybe in another country? Woudln't play. Here's a redo.

I 100% agree with you. It's constantly juggling between #1 - #2 on my top Tool song soul melt list.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Drucifer
Someone’s been busting out the Tool records!

I, too, had a similar experience with the elephant in the room lately. I view both sides of the aisle with equal disgust because they’re simply mirror images of each other and their behavior has caused a drive to the far sides of each party with a whole bunch of help of the media.

You often see people going after each other as if we’re the individuals to blame for the current state of our country, when it’s been politicians being politicians the entire time. I can’t fault civilians for casting their votes to the party they believe will run the country best, that’s more than fair enough and while one would think we should be thankful for the option to decide, it’s all horse#.

My morning jam!

Great way to get in touch with the familiar and the real.

Maynard has all the answers. They know everything we don't... They just like to perform with all the mystery behind the music and words.

Tool IS the rabbit hole, my brother.

As much of a fan as I am, I have this debate with my wife (who is a mega-fan) often. I do not believe they hold any answers we don’t have, they just like to give a little direction on where to seek answers. Maynard himself finds the rabid fans who claim they’ve got all the answers and these deep insights as “insufferable” and called them “retards” in the same breath (you can look that one up).

I was holding $850 worth of Tool tickets before this damn pandemic started, which the band decided to refund all ticket holders instead of postponing shows with TBA dates as they didn’t think it was right to withhold fans money while people were getting let go from their jobs. Good on them for that one.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Heya, folks!!!!

Tool is not the topic of this thread

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Well said and exactly my perspective on the issue. I have felt this for many years now and is the main reason I haven't voted but one time in the past 35 years. My vote maters not and not voting makes more of a statement than voting.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Some of my old army buddies and a few marine pals from work, like many people, have this whole "You can't complain if you didn't vote (or not going to)". Like Carlin, I have a completely opposite view of that concept. It makes no sense that if you don't vote, you're the problem. Personally, what makes sense to me is to vote on what you want... not on what you don't want. That's a really ignorant way of looking at politics, personally. What is the other person is only slightly better? I choose not to bloody my hands with either idiot.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Heya, folks!!!!

Tool is not the topic of this thread

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

I'm sorry but I had lmao when I read that.

b]Tool is not the topic of this thread

Funniest mod action ever!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

not voting makes more of a statement than voting.

I'm sorry but it really doesn't.

Nobody gives a rats ass if you don't vote. You're just another silent voice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join