It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 at the Pentagon is a done deal I reckon but there is this one thing keeps ringing bells

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I apologize. I have always seen conspiracists talk about the concrete floor. This is the first I have seen someone make claims regarding the walls. But. Again. I never really seen a bare concrete wall in a military building. It’s usually cinder block if not covered in drywall, or paneling. And would have at least been coated in decades of paint.
edit on 19-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What does that have to do with...

that picture of the entry wall that was swept clear and one could observe the perimeter strip was flawless concrete hat needed no touch up....or repouring...just wetmop and walk away, man.

that one thing the missing scrape marks.......

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I'd be happy to just see a clear picture of the floor in question. Like minus the debris so I can see if there is even a slight scratch. Although if it was carpeted and had an adhesive layer I could imagine that would act as a buffer and minimize damage.

And that's just how I work, I like to look at things from all angles and try to factor in every possibility.

I mean I think like covid, there's definitely more to 9/11 than we've been told or ever will be told, but I just like to have as many facts on hand as possible.

Wish I had Bill gates money, I'm the kind of person who if I did would build an EXACT replica of the pentagon and fly the same model of airplane into it to see what happens. Same for the twin towers.

Sometimes it is probably a good thing I'm not a billionaire lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I have seen the scuff free concert claim a few years now. I remember only three individuals making the claim. I don’t remember anyone posting the actual photo(s)

You shouldn’t hold your breath while waiting in anticipation. That’s all I am saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I read back then that that particular area of the pentagon that was hit was conveniently was under remodeling or reconstruction and was empty.
History does get changed I have found so I have no idea if this information is still around.

Ah found it right off on DUCKDUCK but not on Google

While questions about about what hit the Pentagon on 9/11/01 have been fueled by the government's concealing of relevant evicence, the location of the attack is an indisputable fact: the damage was confined to the outer three rings of the building's west block, a portion of the building that was undergoing renovation scheduled for completion in mid-September of 2001.

The fact that the attack targeted the one portion of the building that was mostly vacant is all the more remarkable considering the approach required by the aircraft blamed for the damage. According to the NTSB, American Airlines Flight 77 approached the capital from the West, and executed a 320-degree descending spiral, losing seven thousand feet before leveling out at nearly tree-top height as it made its final approach from the southwest. Instead of attacking the building in a direct fashion from a steep dive, the jet struck the first floor of the Pentagon's west wall at a very low angle after impacting light poles and other structures hundreds of feet from the facade.

911research.wtc7.net...
edit on 19-8-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My problem is the videos of impact.

What ever that was in that blurry surveillance video.

It was not a passenger jet.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Can some one tell me the name of the flying trining Companie that train'd the terrist.
they must be the Best. just train in a light air craft and you can fly the big jets!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In this first GIF for scale here is the security truck .

And this one is what impacted the building. While blurred I agree it is way too big to be a missile .

That settled it for me .

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No Boeing entered the building. No fuel was in the soil of the building, not at Shanksville either.

Many of the military personnel who survived reported the odor of cordite.

It was an inside job all the way. Nobody like Hanjour could have flown that maneuver in a Boeing.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

And way too small to be a Boeing.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What bothers me is that it is possible that everybody in the world knows about the 911 investigation report stink..and nobody seems to have the authority to find justice for all those public servants who gave their lives and innocent people that died that day.

It is just unbelievable that such a crime is possible to commit on our planet and that the ones responsible predicted it right that they will get away with it. That is bothering me...for a long time. Something is really very wrong...and it is scary.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Or there are a few people gullible enough to buy into the manufactured fantasies of the talking heads of the truth movement for a target audience for a bit of fame and profit.

Better to have a lead role in a cage than a walk on part in real life?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
In this first GIF for scale here is the security truck .

And this one is what impacted the building. While blurred I agree it is way too big to be a missile .

That settled it for me .

Being the Pentagon that is the best video.

The gas station and motel had video.

One frame of a passenger jet I go away.

But, these blurry frames settle nothing for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Word.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Nice classic conspiracists move of not being able to produce a fantasy repeatedly debunked and refuted by the reality of facts. So I’ll just post a bunch of random photos with no context.

Thank you. The context is the storyboard layout or sequence of events. I really don't know what to say about it except, that is where the facts have lead me.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Nice classic conspiracists move of not being able to produce a fantasy repeatedly debunked and refuted by the reality of facts. So I’ll just post a bunch of random photos with no context.

Thank you. The context is the storyboard layout or sequence of events. I really don't know what to say about it except, that is where the facts have lead me.

While ignoring the radar data, the majority of eyewitness accounts, the flight path damage, damage to equipment at the outside impact wall of the pentagon, the actual pentagon damage, one missing large passenger jet, all the evidence gathered against the hijackers, the hijackers DNA at the pentagon, passenger DNA at the pentagon, Flight crew DNA at the pentagon, passenger and crew remains recovered and released for burial/cremation.

With you saying yeah for my side, some person claims to have seen a photo of concrete that probably had a covering over it on 9/11 with no scuffs?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

So? What’s easier to fabricate? A claim concerning a single photo not provided for scrutiny? Or all the physical evidence, and all the physical events witnessed at the pentagon?

So what is the more likely?
edit on 20-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Life is a story. So why would any event not have a storyboard layout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join