It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 DNC Convention Format Hide Grampa in the Closet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The Democrats are hiding Grampa in the Closet and showcasing its rising stars

The Democrats seem to be spending more time giving us a steady diet of Ex-Republicans/RINO's claiming to endorse Biden, Confirming the fake Left-Right paradigm. Apparently Trumps over the target, he's still taking flack from both sides of the establishment ..

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hide Grandpa in the closet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They obviously know he needs to be hidden...for the life of me I cannot figure out why the hell they are pushing Biden! WHY???????

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

They obviously know he needs to be hidden...for the life of me I cannot figure out why the hell they are pushing Biden! WHY???????

I don’t either. No platform at all other than he’s not Trump.
Republicans better get busy too, because they didn’t show much until Trump came outa nowhere.
Jeb, Ted Cruz, and all those other unlikeables.

Maybe AOC and Bernie will go 3rd party and really really sink the ship.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

The format and structure of the DNC convention is kind of a clue, a subliminal message, a window into the mind of tPTB at least as far as the ones that are Democrats:

The Party is Everything; it Supersedes the Wants and Ideas of the Individual

"They" are putting this message out there, plain as day. Banishing ol Joe to the dust closet is just one element of this. The next shoe to drop is "highlighting" the "deep bench" that they are planning to fill out the roster nationally.

To be blunt, this facade, this warmup set, is nothing more than window dressing. The real power and decision making will be reserved for the [men|women|omnisex] standing "Behind the Curtain".

So to answer your question in a long-winded fashion, IMO Joe was allowed to accept the nomination because he is docile, if somewhat confused, and living in a fugue state, which makes him an ideal figure head to be pointed and directed on what to do and what to say.

The irony of this being that during Trump's run, the opposition screeched about him being the "Manchurian Candidate". Take a good, long look at Joe; tell me you don't see a kind of aimless, perplexed personality, ripe for manipulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join