It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postmaster General Pauses Operational Changes Until After the Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Annee

You realize you ‘never’ offer any objectivity.

Do you realize you never offer up a valid post ?
What about the topic in question ?
You could start there .

I have — but, it’s pointless and wasted time.

There’s no objectivity on this forum.

If it’s not Right — it’s “blown off”.

I don’t think that to be true at all. Sorry you feel that everyone that doesn’t agree with you is off base but such is life in the big city.

I’ll stick with logic and perspective.

Who’s? Yours and yours alone?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
But, according to Pelosi, this is not good enough, she wants all changes done so far undone....which is almost nothing really.

And The Dems in the house are passing a bill with an attached twenty five billion dollar bribe to influence the post office to side with them.

Now there are lots of articles on this on the net, just because the OP had one that is usually Republican bias does not mean it is wrong, they are all about the same as far as what is going on. If the Post office had contributed their required pension funding all along, there would be no problem. But they basically quit funding pensions in 2012.....my question is why didn't Obama do anything about this back in his second term, and why did Trump not do anything until almost the end of his first term. This should have been dealt with years ago. Negligence on the part of both presidents, they ignored the retirement benefit security of the postal workers. The post office is just a beaurcracy of the Feds, and they should have been more frugal with their budget.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
These cost saving reforms were purposed in 2018, no one said squat then they are to save 97 billion. Now with the demand of a 4 day turn around for the ballots which is impossible every one on the left is screaming election fraud, its all a conspiracy along with Trump & Pence driving around with a flat bed truck stealing postal boxes in Democratic controlled cities.

The internet can be your friend use a search engine other than Google for research to get non political driven results.

edit on 18-8-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, according to Pelosi, this is not good enough, she wants all changes done so far undone....which is almost nothing really.

And The Dems in the house are passing a bill with an attached twenty five billion dollar bribe to influence the post office to side with them.

Now there are lots of articles on this on the net, just because the OP had one that is usually Republican bias does not mean it is wrong, they are all about the same as far as what is going on. If the Post office had contributed their required pension funding all along, there would be no problem. But they basically quit funding pensions in 2012.....my question is why didn't Obama do anything about this back in his second term, and why did Trump not do anything until almost the end of his first term. This should have been dealt with years ago. Negligence on the part of both presidents, they ignored the retirement benefit security of the postal workers. The post office is just a beaurcracy of the Feds, and they should have been more frugal with their budget.

I had a chance to read a good article on this last night. You’re exactly right, they don’t have the money to fund the pensions, the numbers in the red were jaw dropping. I think this is a big part of the reason behind the push for all the USPS money. Same as all the Dem cities trying to scam bailouts for their mismanaged and purposely destroyed cities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join