It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory CV Vaccination is Coming to Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Coronavirus vaccine: Scott Morrison announces free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says a COVID-19 vaccine will be mandatory for all Australians once it becomes available.

news.com.au

Well here it is, the line in the sand. Words can not express my disgust.

Is it "The Mark of the Beast"? IDK but it just sounds to damn close to it for me to give it a chance.

I do not trust any vaccines, let alone a rushed, unproven and potentially seriously dangerous one, that probably doesn't even work.

Hoping and working towards being totally self sufficient by mid 2021 when this comes into effect.

If that doesn't happen, they can inject my corpse.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OP I sincerely share your disgust. I believe there is a real chance this could lead to the mark of the beast. At the very least, it is a money making form of conditioning the masses for the mark. I have no doubt it also suits their raging desire to depopulate Earth.
a reply to: primalfractal

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That won't fly here, guaranteed.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am very concerned at this "rushed" vaccine, none of our countries have a sterling record when it comes to skipping safety steps in producing a vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Can't be the mark unless its on the hand or forehead and we live in a society where you can't shop or work unless you have it.

And it has to be world wide.

This does not qualify. Yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

depopulate Earth.

By keeping people from dying of covid?

Or do you believe that this vaccine will kill people? sterilize? Will it happen instantly or in a few months or years after the shot?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
That won't fly here, guaranteed.

That's why America is great. Far to many sheep here in Australia 😂

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If americans are told to take it or you can't work.

They will take it.

We are addicted to our fiat currency system. We will never let it go.

Covid was freeing them from that system but look how we all beg to have it back.
I need my 9-5! I need my bills and my dept! Please please let me work to make the elites rich while I struggle everyday!

That is the cry of americans.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I assume the "mandatory" part will be enforced by stopping people from working, shopping, or receiving government benefits.

Will they use the quantum dots? Obviously some form of digital identity is neccessary to make it functional.

Often Australia seems to be used as experimental guinea pigs for worldwide policy. If we are doing it, likely other countries will also.

Edit to add- Yea I think most Americans will take it, but a minority will be strongly opposed.
edit on 18-8-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

How do you stop people from shopping online or using the black market?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hopefully they can't.

Another possible way out is medical, and perhaps religious exemptions.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

“I mean we’re talking about a pandemic that has destroyed you know, the global economy and taken the lives of hundreds of thousands all around the world and over 450 Australians here.

450 people....Australia has a population. Of 24990000...

Not to mention, the economic damage has been caused by government reactions to the virus, not the virus

What a #ing complete and utter joke. What a farce of a justification. It would be comical if it wasn't so terrifying.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yea, this news has really sunk in the fact- the globalist NWO agenda is now live, $hit is likely to go downhill rapidly from here on in.
edit on 18-8-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't believe any vaccine could be effective for a corona virus, especially a rushed one.
It is likely to harm far more than it helps.

And if it turns out to be attached to The Mark, it will be bad news for ALL who take it, both now and in the everafter. I base this on my complete faith in my Christian beliefs. Specifically, the Book of Revelations in the King James Version Bible I put more faith in than any man will ever get from me.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

depopulate Earth.

By keeping people from dying of covid?

Or do you believe that this vaccine will kill people? sterilize? Will it happen instantly or in a few months or years after the shot?

edit on 18-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: typo

edit on 18-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If the government really wants to save people then it would open up treatment options instead of censoring and restricting them. So it is reasonable to say any such mandatory program is more about public control than public health.

Just what nano tech is really going on with what will be injected? Will it be something that can make Elon's satellites or the 5G network read us better?

Are our politicians just a bunch of dumb old guys that have been deceived into trying to do the right thing, but failed to read the fine print of the blow back and implications of mRNA technology?

Might be a good time to go fishing if they are going to start sending the goons around to enforce such madness.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Fine. Politicians and their families first, and the rest of us can wait a few months to see what happens. F##k you ScoMo.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

They will take it.

Covid was freeing them from that system but look how we all beg to have it back.
I need my 9-5! I need my bills and my dept! Please please let me work to make the elites rich while I struggle everyday!

You're wrong about that. We will not accept a mandated vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Down under seems a scary draconian place just finished watching a video on infrared drones that will be keeping playgrounds and skateparks empty, ensuring all outdoors, are masked, and reading license plates to ensure vehicles aren’t too far from home. I like you blokes if ya flee as you well know since half of ya are already here, Canada welcomes you!!

Australians welcome Tyranny

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

They will take it.

What if you're told you can't get any government documents (drivers license, passport, etc.) without having your Vaccine Certification Papers in hand?

President Biden would demand it.

You think the U.S. Supreme Court would uphold it?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

They will take it.

Most people are taking mandated masks without fighting. What makes you think this will be any different?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join