It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Democrats Don’t Want You To See This'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Why do you have to make such a prominent comment about her physical appearance? How the hell is that relevant?

I think she's attractive.
My opinion...but I'm entitled to it.

BTW...does a person's skin color also count as part of their physical appearance?
I ask...because the MSM mentions it in their stories all the time.
Hell, Joe picked a VP because of her "physical appearance".
edit on 20-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: carsforkids

Ignore him, just another resident troll out for a stroll. Funny how the people that support EVERYTHING the left manages to poop out have no credible argument to back up anything they say and have to result to insults and hate. Worthless comes to mind.

Please show where I've supported "everything" on the left or you have no credible argument and are simply resorting to insults and hate. A guy who's been arrested 34 times, loves the cops and wants to lecture others about the correct way to live is laughable.

This is the problem with the direction the right has taken. It's all... we are perfect, our republican leaders do no wrong and everything on the left is horrible commie terrorism. This is why the county is going to sh#t. You are busy finger pointing while the elite run off will all our tax dollars. And you blindly support it with meaningless rhetoric. I consistently criticize both sides.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why do you have to make such a prominent comment about her physical appearance? How the hell is that relevant?

The woman's got some flare. May as well use it.

Have we come to a point that a man can not comment about the sexiness of a... errr wait.

I'm sorry... This is exactly the case today. This is where we are now, sadly.

No, looks shouldn't influence vote but when was the last time you saw a dame, a real dame running for office? Doesn't happen too often. AOC was fresh air... though dumber than a goat. No.. scratch that.. Even goats aren't... well, you get me.

I don't see anything wrong with throwing a little male piggism her way... she's hot. She deserves it

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think she's attractive.
My opinion...but I'm entitled to it.

BTW...does a person's skin color also count as part of their physical appearance?
I ask...because the MSM mentions it in their stories all the time.
Hell, Joe picked a VP because of her "physical appearance".

Of course no one would ever pick a running mate based on race... I mean.. How unfair. Wouldn't that be something like affirmative action in the whitehouse?

Joe would NEVER do such a thing.

It was her hair.... He wanted to have the ability to smell her hair every day at work. He's just a sweet and kind, nice guy. It's nothing weird... Just good olde uncle joe being friendly with the ladies. Cornpop told him it was ok.

Cornpop.... If that isn't blatantly racist, I don't know what is. Anyone else feel some racy undertones in that name?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Please show where I've supported "everything" on the left

Please show me a post where you haven’t. Please show me a post where you’ve called out the left on their BS.

Trump bad, right bad. blah blah blah.........
edit on 20-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: Guyfriday

Probably not. Explanation only comes through lived experience. What that video shows, is not life in my democratic run city.

You do realize we can know bs when we see it right? Youre new here and seem to think we dont see through your posts.........hint.......we do

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You do realize we can know bs when we see it right?
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No, they don’t realize it and if they do, they’re either paid agitators or stuck in mommy’s basement.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Please show where I've supported "everything" on the left

Please show me a post where you haven’t. Please show me a post where you’ve called out the left on their BS.

Trump bad, right bad. blah blah blah.........

Your Trump vision doesn't allow you to read apparently. I've said it over and over both parties are the same working for the rich to fleece everyone and put money and power in the hands of as few as possible. They both have voted to strip our rights with the patriot act and further extensions of it. They both voted to mire us in multiple wars for arms manufactures to profit on and allow US corporations to gain control of foreign resources. They both voted for 2 massive bailouts for corporations in the last 10 years while leaving working people to suffer. On and on...

It's fine if you want to live in a surveillance state that uses police brutality to force people into a very narrow way of life working for the rich. Just be honest about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just heard on the radio how unprecedented it is for a former president to bash a sitting president as hard as Obama does.

Obama is very afraid of something that is very personal.

It's not related to the world being destroyed by President Trump.. that's just a cover story Barack Obama is using to protect himself.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

Ignore him, just another resident troll out for a stroll. Funny how the people that support EVERYTHING the left manages to poop out have no credible argument to back up anything they say and have to result to insults and hate. Worthless comes to mind.

I'll take that advice amigo.

Don't forget to proof read.

You are busy finger pointing while the elite run off will all our tax dollars.

edit on 20-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Probably not. Explanation only comes through lived experience. What that video shows, is not life in my democratic run city.

You do realize we can know bs when we see it right? Youre new here and seem to think we dont see through your posts.........hint.......we do

See what? Jesus, who does everyone think I am?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Clearly antifa. If you don't bow down to Trump unequivocally then you must be in the deep state!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes , and Very Recently , This .....................LOL

Trump Trump's Dems on Internet Ad Time on Google..............)

edit on 20-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

Clearly antifa. If you don't bow down to Trump unequivocally then you must be in the deep state!

At least I got one explanation. But I'll tell the boards and shout if from rooftops, F Antifa!

Deep state I can't talk about.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

You're assuming two things...
1. That I was referring to anyplace other than your general locale, even though I made no such mention.
2. that your perspective of your area and how it is governed is the accepted consensus. Opinion polls and election results show that while your favored leaders have a majority backing, they in no way have a super majority or consensus backing. This leaves a rather large minority with a perspective differing from yours.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Yeah Man , Presumptive Assumptions are NOT Cool Man .............)

Singed ...........Chong .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Those other random cities I mentioned I do not believe should be governed as my own city.

America is full of people with different perspectives. Yet we have a federal government. Should we be fifty independent states? I don't think so. I think we have compatibilities and our leadership should emphasize and use those. Not divide us.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just heard on the radio how unprecedented it is for a former president to bash a sitting president as hard as Obama does.

Obama is very afraid of something that is very personal.

It's not related to the world being destroyed by President Trump.. that's just a cover story Barack Obama is using to protect himself.

It is also unprecedented for any former president to be treated as a criminal and threatened with jail.....even when they deserve it. The astounding level that the law was broken under Obama, both by himself and his administration, is unprecedented.... (Note - you should ALL be deeply concerned about this but few people understand the real seriousness of it.) And yet no charges... It is generally seen as "bad form" for any sitting president to prosecute his predecessor.

So imagine the irony that the Democrats..including Biden...have talked with virtual giddiness about throwing Trump in jail after they win in November. The level of hypocrisy is palpable and staggering. They don't want Trump going after Obama and, out of the other side of their mouth, they openly talk about going after Trump with criminal charges.

Personally I think NO ONE should be above the law. Not even the President of the United States. If Obama broke the law, he should go to jail. If Trump broke the law, he should go to jail. So far, I've seen all kinds of indisputable evidence that Obama and his administration may have broken the law...or at a minimum, acted incredibly unethically. I have yet to see the same about Trump or his administration. All these investigations after investigations and not one shred of evidence that he did anything improper or that countless presidents haven't done before him.

Democrats bluster and are in full hysteria because they are trying to distract from the fact that some of them may face very real consequences (including but not limited to jail time) if Trump wins in November. For them, this truly IS "do or die."
edit on 24-8-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Administrations don't go after previous ones because they are all criminals. It's the same reason they didn't go after Trump for enriching himself off the presidency which is easily proven. Because Pelosi does it too! Bush/Cheny were war criminals for god sakes and now Bush is selling paintings and chilling with Ellen (another war criminals it appear lol). That was a slam dunk prosecution and instead Obama just ramped up the wars.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is an amazing statistic that Democrats tried hard to keep under wraps.

Over 1,000 delegates voted against Joe Biden at the DNC convention last week!

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join