It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Democrats Don’t Want You To See This'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hell yeah... I'd um... Vote for her.

I'd vote for her several times.

No doubt. A fraud through and through.

Personal insult?

Didn't realize you were so deeply triggered by me...but now we all know.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No doubt. A fraud through and through.

Personal insult?

Didn't realize you were so deeply triggered by me...but now we all know.

Terrifying.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Probably one of the best political ads I've seen.... They are saying she's got a long shot of actually getting elected...which is sad because the status quo is clearly NOT working for Baltimore.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

That is the perfect way to run for that seat. Nothing flashy just a stroll
thru the truth that shreds the opponent with malice. And she did it with
determination in her walk and a bold look on her face. What a fine lady!

She's probably the best thing that could happen to Baltimore. All they
have to do is pull their head out.

She also didn't offer a single solution, just found someone to blame. This is what the right does all the time rattle off stats and then say it's all the dems fault as if republican's aren't also part of the government making decisions. Both parties are to blame, the defunding of social programs and education has been spearheaded by the right and those are two major issues that causes problems especially in big cities. That and corporations killing people wages and benefits which is allowed by both parties who have worked together to make sure we don't have a living wage or universal health insurance. You think this lady is going to fight for any of that? It's a shame she couldn't be bothered to mention a single thing she will do for the people she is exploiting for her gain in the video.

Good lord, the only people she's worried about creating jobs for is the biotech industry. Yea, that will help the working class.

kimkforcongress.com...

Not a single thing she's going to do for working class. Just tax vouchers for the rich to send their kids to private schools, cater to corporate infrastructure and of course anti abortion, pro gun. And touting the cops when they clearly can't keep the piece in Baltimore though they are really good at beating the crap out of people.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
And Kimberly Klacik will now be speaking at the GOP convention.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I want people to see the nonsense being spread.

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Your life experience only grants you perspective, not knowledge. Somebody else may have a totally different perspective. The only thing that grants knowledge is access to unbiased and accurate information. Those are items that can never be discovered in a political context, as by their very nature they are creatures of propaganda and unethical persuasion.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

I'm sorry but nothing excuses the glare come'n of the democratic run
hell holes and missing money they were sent in good faith. Who knows
what all that money went for that was supposed to help Baltimore.

It's just gone didn't do sh#t! Who knows what it did go for, an under
ground bunker for cowards maybe. Obviously the message she's sending
is that she intends to do something where her predecessor has not.
I wish her well with confidence and hope for Baltimore.
As I do all Americans.

And touting the cops when they clearly can't keep the piece in Baltimore though they are really good at beating the crap out of people.

I have an idea why don't people like you (who don't crap of
what comes out of their pie hole). Let the police do their job
the way they know how.

It's common knowledge on the streets and you have to be
from the hills not to know the cops are the ones you don't
mess with. If you do of course they open that can of wup
ass. Only the stupid people that get arrested get there ass
beat. You know why? Because they're stupid and so is anybody
who defends them. Believe me I know exactly what I'm talk'n
about enough to say you dam well don't.
edit on 20-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: RazorV66

I want people to see the nonsense being spread.

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Your life experience only grants you perspective, not knowledge. Somebody else may have a totally different perspective. The only thing that grants knowledge is access to unbiased and accurate information. Those are items that can never be discovered in a political context, as by their very nature they are creatures of propaganda and unethical persuasion.

Yeah. People in New York or San Francisco or Las Vageas or Houston have zero perspective on what is happening in Minneapolis.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

You forgot about Portland. I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah. Those people have way more perspective of what's destroying their cities than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It's not Democrats or Republicans. And you can throw as much money as you want towards the cause.

Some cultures are just harder working and smarter than others. Some cultures respect the structure of a family.

A lot of this comes down to personal decisions

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Blm has nothing to do with Black women running for Congress. In fact blm has nothing to do with black people at all. It just pushes a Marxist ideology. Or haven’t you read their mission statement?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

I was in Portland over 4th of July weekend. It was dead. But, I wasn't downtown.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

As would I. Even if she was something not so pleasant to view but you guys need to concentrate on content of character like you were. The Kardashian line of women are a distraction to the narrative of Baltimore has been shat upon for over 50 years.

Most correct. I laughed through the vid.

On one hand... There is this persons saying that they want to undo the damage that was done over the last bla bla years by democrats. She's throwing up true facts about Dem ran states and cities.

All great attributes to her campaign. Though, I don't know her from Eve. I can only go off of what she's telling the camera, as with all politicians, of course.

Unfortunately, the only thing I could go by other than words, her personal record. She could be like Harris and turn out to be a lying, sorry bag of $#!^ and really be a monster inside (you guys should really look up the dark crap Harris should have been held accountable for.... Deliberately and knowingly trying to send INNOCENT people to prison!!!! all for the sake of her % win ratio as a lawyer!!! This woman should be put down for that.... Sorry, this woman disturbs me). I don't know anything about her personal record so I can't really say much about that, though she isn't my wanna be leader so I really don't have a bone in that fight. Is she were, then I'd likely look her up.

Watching this vid, though, other than seeing it for what it really was... Sorry, every single politician has something or will have something up their sleeve. ...I thought she was going to trip multiple times. I thought she walked funny like it was strained... Bad spine?

Didn't look like she belonged in that dress, a red one at that ;9 (double
here). Everything about her seemed out of place but hey... She is a hottie. I will give her that. She looks young too which means, it would be hard to trust her common sense.

Yet... She's again saying what's needed to be heard, even if she really doesn't believe it herself.

Ehhh the more I write, the more I think and the more I think the more I feel like my true first instincts were based on her looks... Then what she says... That's all I have to go off of. I could just wind up being duped like anyone else based on only what I can see and not what I'd like to see.

Wonder if it's a bad thing to get 100% transparency of EVERY single aspect of a politicians life in office (outside their own personal bedroom of course)? Wouldn't it deter most of the criminal element? No privacy, sure but nothing hidden either. I have to trust the people I want to lead me.... You cant really do that with government without having every aspect of their lives opened for me to pry into. You're no longer for yourself when you're running to lead a people.... You should loose damn near all rights to privacy.

Bank records
Education
Ownings
Owings
Earnings
taxes.. etc

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'm sorry but nothing excuses the glare come'n of the democratic run
hell holes and missing money they were sent in good faith. Who knows
what all that money went for that was supposed to help Baltimore.

It's just gone didn't do sh#t! Who knows what it did go for, an under
ground bunker for cowards maybe. Obviously the message she's sending
is that she intends to do something where her predecessor has not.
I wish her well with confidence and hope for Baltimore.
As I do all Americans.

And touting the cops when they clearly can't keep the piece in Baltimore though they are really good at beating the crap out of people.

I have an idea why don't people like you (who don't crap of
what comes out of their pie hole). Let the police do their job
the way they know how.

It's common knowledge on the streets and you have to be
from the hills not to know the cops are the ones you don't
mess with. If you do of course they open that can of wup
ass. Only the stupid people that get arrested get there ass
beat. You know why? Because they're stupid and so is anybody
who defends them. Believe me I know exactly what I'm talk'n
about enough to say you dam well don't.

Nice screed. Was spit flying from your mouth when you typed it? So well written "who don't crap of what comes out of their pie hole". Clearly the product of a red state educational system. Glad to see you support an authoritarian police state where people get beat for looking at the cops the wrong way. You should move to North Korea or Saudi Arabia, you would love it there.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Lol Oh wow I forgot to proof read good thing for you. lol

I'm not the one complaining and whining and crying because we
live in a country with police departments. So maybe you should
bail miho. I like it here and I don't have anything bad to say about
cops at all. Even tho I been arrested thirty four times. And you
know what? I'm not spit'n cause I still got all my teeth. You know why?

Because I'm not stupid Einstein. Not one bad arrest ever because I
knew once the cops show up, they call the shots. Some idiots and I seen
hundreds of em, that just can't get that thru their concrete skulls. I
could tell you some pretty hilarious haps I saw idiots do getting
arrested. And only a few involved a black person. Most of the time
it was white dumb ass. lol

Real simple to figure out they are the way they are because that's
what the job requires. Not much thinking involved if you can think at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I must be mistaken, when I thought that Republicans don't like BLM, certainly there is a raft of Trump supporters around this place, (ATS) don't like BLM...oh well, the Trumper's here must be a more extreme element...whodda' thought?

Now,what exactly does this woman have to do with BLM?!

Did you bump your head this morning, smurfy?

🤔😵

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Even tho I been arrested thirty four times.

Because I'm not stupid Einstein. .

Does not compute. Thanks for proving your a wacko with bad judgement. 34 times! You just don't learn do you?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Does not compute. Thanks for proving your a wacko with bad judgement. 34 times! You just don't learn do you?

Oh I learned a great deal truth be known. Smart enough not to go
to prison and if I speak. I should know what I'm talking about or
shut the hell up.

Oh and wacko? You really have no idea about that either.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why do you have to make such a prominent comment about her physical appearance? How the hell is that relevant?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Ignore him, just another resident troll out for a stroll. Funny how the people that support EVERYTHING the left manages to poop out have no credible argument to back up anything they say and have to result to insults and hate. Worthless comes to mind.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join