It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Democrats Don’t Want You To See This'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Moove Over Moosehell...

“By digital metrics, Michelle Obama bombed at the DNC last night. The former first lady was completely outdone by an unknown house candidate, [Kimberly Klacik],”

“On Facebook, Michelle Obama, despite being promoted by the traditional media giants, couldn’t scratch the virality of Klacik and the new media outlets who pushed her,” he argued, captioning screenshots of the speech and ad online.

The mere two results populated for Klacik show over 12.5 million views, whereas Obama’s numerous results totaled just shy of three million views, including views from conservative pundit Graham Allen criticizing her speech.

“Even on Twitter, Klacik has 25% more views than Michelle Obama,” Ballingall noted. Obama’s video, posted on the former First Lady’s Twitter account, shows 3 million views, whereas Klacik’s has 4.1 million.

www.dailywire.com... =social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi grew up on the streets of Baltimore, as "secretary" (note the word "secret" in secretary) to her father, the Mayor. She kept track of favors.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: IAMTAT

I saw her video earlier today.
She does point out some of the many problems but can she actually do anything to make a change?

I guess she can't do worse that the current clowns are doing.

She recognizes the problem and it's cause...so she's ahead of the game already.

I’d like to think that were true, but something tells me the people who have been running the show for a while are also aware of the problems (IE- self-awareness) and have spent a considerable amount of time ensuring those problems do not get resolved (IE- job security).

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hot Dang. They should play this video at the RNC next week. There's no rebuttal. I hope some relief comes to those communities! Whether it's by Dems or Reps. Don't think it will be from Dems since they've controlled those areas for decades.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
First : If the fist thing you judge in a female candidate is their appearance you clearly don't care about "issues" as the rights always claims to. There is a reason female FOX anchors and the press secretary all have stereotypical looks. Because the right is still living in 1950 where women are objects and not real people with thoughts and opinions. Yes, they are attractive but their looks shouldn't be the first thing you judge.

Second: Good for her.

Third: See Frist for the reason you think it's a powerful video. You could just take her voice out and overlay Whitesnake music and you'd think it's powerful. There is no way she walks that street at night with out a full camera crew and security guards. Walking a cordoned off street during the day with a production crew is not brave or powerful.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

First : If the fist thing you judge in a female candidate is their appearance you clearly don't care about "issues" as the rights always claims to. There is a reason female FOX anchors and the press secretary all have stereotypical looks. Because the right is still living in 1950 where women are objects and not real people with thoughts and opinions. Yes, they are attractive but their looks shouldn't be the first thing you judge.

Third: See Frist for the reason you think it's a powerful video. You could just take her voice out and overlay Whitesnake music and you'd think it's powerful. There is no way she walks that street at night with out a full camera crew and security guards. Walking a cordoned off street during the day with a production crew is not brave or powerful.

Oh don’t bring Whitesnake into this, Sir Coverdale and the boys merely wrote a bunch of killer tunes in the 80’s and still deliver those tunes to audiences world-wide with great care and skill. Don’t drag them into the swamp of American politics!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Oh don’t bring Whitesnake into this, Sir Coverdale and the boys merely wrote a bunch of killer tunes in the 80’s and still deliver those tunes to audiences world-wide with great care and skill. Don’t drag them into the swamp of American politics!

LOL and they perfected the "music" video that was just a hot girl walking for 4 min. And we watched....and watched......then they mixed it up and had her dance on a car for 4 min!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It's true. My sis lives in Baltimore. The rats have more voting power than anyone

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's still stupid. All lives matter or they don't.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: RazorV66

I want people to see the nonsense being spread.

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Come on dude.
I just looked up your city, that’s hardly considered part of an inner city metropolitan area.
77% white and 4.3% African American in the 2010 census?
By contrast, Baltimore was 64% African American.

Correct. Yet we had the fires, George Floyd, ...it started here.

That's because, as has been well-documented, the riots and unrest are largely being driven by spoiled, sheltered, young white people who want free #.

It's not about black people, saving black lives, etc.
edit on 19 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hell yeah... I'd um... Vote for her.

Though, She's done her homework and she can spit numbers but can she make the changes needed? You gotta admit. That place is pretty much in ruin. It'll be costly to get those places back to good. At least if you get the thug climate out of that place, you'll have stepped up at least 60% closer to your goal.

That camera / director crew needs a lil help though. Probably got them cheap.

"Hey Sam... Keep the camera pointed at her legs and her ass... That'll get her the votes, man!"

No lies there....
edit on 19-8-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

LOL and they perfected the "music" video that was just a hot girl walking for 4 min. And we watched....and watched......then they mixed it up and had her dance on a car for 4 min!

This is true. I was born in ‘82 so I was still a bit too young to enjoy the videos for what they were, but I was raised on 80’s metal and it still pumps in my veins to this day!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I see so many derelict buildings in her video that have good bones, that could be refurbished and repurposed. It would be inspiring to see the citizens clean up their community, make those buildings and streets come alive again.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

There is no way she walks that street at night with out a full camera crew and security guards. Walking a cordoned off street during the day with a production crew is not brave or powerful.
She’d be crazy to walk those streets at night. The grim setting makes that crystal clear. Democratic leadership has utterly failed constituents for 53 years, so why not try something different? How could it get any worse?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So please share and let people decide for themselves.

You can poison the well of knowledge and they will still get that Baltimore has been shat upon by Democrats for half a century and those broken neighborhoods are your proof.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

I'd vote for her several times.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Damn that's powerful.

There will not be a peep on the MSM

She should meet Trump and both of them could show the viewer what is really going on.
Who am I kidding...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

As would I. Even if she was something not so pleasant to view but you guys need to concentrate on content of character like you were. The Kardashian line of women are a distraction to the narrative of Baltimore has been shat upon for over 50 years.

edit on 19-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Come on dude.
I just looked up your city, that’s hardly considered part of an inner city metropolitan area.
77% white and 4.3% African American in the 2010 census?
By contrast, Baltimore was 64% African American.

Correct. Yet we had the fires, George Floyd, ...it started here.

That's because, as has been well-documented, the riots and unrest are largely being driven by spoiled, sheltered, young white people who want free #.

It's not about black people, saving black lives, etc.

Right. The riots I've seen have been protests until the police/national guard got involved.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No doubt. A fraud through and through.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join