It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Democrats Don’t Want You To See This'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: HalWesten

Well, over a thousand miles outside my region. Sorry couldn't get to east coast this year.

Have you? Not that it matters.

I'm just saying Dem or Rep controlled, America is in a bad way. Divided.

Yeah, I have. You're still refusing to acknowledge what you could easily find using state and federal statistics. That tells me you don't want to know the truth. And knowing that you support Omar just makes it worse. She's a traitor to our country, openly stating that she wants to tear down our judicial system and change it. I'm glad she is open about it, at least we know who needs to go.

I DO NOT support Omar. She is a sign of Trump hatred is what I'm saying.

And I hate Trump so am happy to see all things go bad for him. I'm f'ing done with 2020. Senility all they way! Let's go!

You actually DO support her, even though you say you hate her, because she's against all things Trump. That's a very weak stand to take, it shows how immature you are. You're going to be one of those people that scream and cry if Trump wins in November, aren't you? Are you going to threaten to move to Canada if he does?

Now that I understand exactly where you're coming from, the rest makes sense. Have a good night.

Jesus. I'm not moving to Canada. Even if I could. I'm staying put. But great hysteria.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

She won't win this time.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: IAMTAT

I want people to see the nonsense being spread.

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Shakopee is a suburb... you’re not even inside the 494/694 beltway.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Yeah, It's the "redneck" Minneapolis.

But I'm here, are you?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If you say so.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I must be mistaken, when I thought that Republicans don't like BLM, certainly there is a raft of Trump supporters around this place, (ATS) don't like BLM...oh well, the Trumper's here must be a more extreme element...whodda' thought?

I must be mistaken

You are.

I thought that Republicans don't like BLM

No one likes the way white kids have derailed the BLM movement. The movement itself is fine.

certainly there is a raft of Trump supporters around this place, (ATS) don't like BLM

I would say more of an aircraft carrier of all kinds of folks that do not like unlawful behavior.

oh well, the Trumper's here must be a more extreme element

Are you saying you uphold burning , looting , rioting , and violence ?

edit on 8/18/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

But I'm here, are you?

I used to be in MSP suburb. I left. Best move we made.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

But I'm here, are you?

I used to be in MSP suburb. I left. Best move we made.

Great where to? I moved to Colorado and straight back.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: RazorV66

I must be mistaken, when I thought that Republicans don't like BLM, certainly there is a raft of Trump supporters around this place, (ATS) don't like BLM...oh well, the Trumper's here must be a more extreme element...whodda' thought?

Don’t misconstrue Trump supporters blasting BLM the group to it means we don’t care about black people.
We do care about black people, we have seen the Dems hold them down for decades.

Are you asking me or telling me?
I've been here for some time now, talked about Trump in the negative on other matters even before he became a President, and obviously how he positively encouraged a racist, divisive, traitoristic agenda from the get go, and you want to, as a Trump supporter, want to tell me you care?
Trump doesn't care about anybody.
That's your OPINION, it isn't based on facts.

The fact is, you post this nonsense while ignoring actual real racist Democrat and progressives calls, like Bidens racial gaffs as a result of cognitive decline, White Antifa violently pushing BLM, a POC VP to cater, it's tragic you think like this.

Fix yourself bruh.

You fix yourself bro'
Trump himself has said...repeatedly in fact that he doesn't care, and that was about people...you probably know that...while you ignore it.
And guess what, I'm just an observer, not a Dem not a Rep
So ONE statement, spunned by liberal media and consumed unquestionably by you sets the stage for your ridiculous views?

You're no Observer, don't make us laugh, you hold water for the left and your excuses for not liking Trump aren't based on facts, rather, emotional rants on his character.
Grow up dude.

You grow up!

As for the 'spunned' statement, it wasn't American media that spunned it, it was already there in the ether of the internet long before any Trump for President, from my side of the water, and posted by me here, at ATS as a heads up of what to expect, but heads went into the sand, anyway. I wonder why?
Ahh, I suppose I have to show it again....2005, his attempt to ruin ordinary peoples lives by taking their land...not his. (He nearly succeeded)

www.youtube.com...

Burn it into your mind..(just the short version) it could be you at anytime.

Don't bother me again with silly.
edit on 18-8-2020 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I like that woman, I hope she gets elected. She is Hot, but she is smart too. She is not blind either, actually most Black people are not blind, but they still believe the idle promises of the Democratic leaders in those cities. Most of the benefit of the help they give these black families goes to big contractors who get the bids for renovations, and most of them are probably White people that own or run them or are friends of the politicians and city officials..

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
And, if those Dirty Dems didn't want you to see something?...

It's the internet.

How f'ing dumb do you have to be? This is the mud-pit right?

Yeah you have to be a Repub.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

WOW - what a sh!thole neighbourhood that is, and those crime stats + 53 years of retarded leadership!!! and folks still will vote for the same leaders because brainwashed by MSM slop.

Good luck to her and whatever health officials have to eventually go in there for the demolition assessment.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Seriously, grow up.

You think anyone but you cares about a YT vid published in 2016 with less then 2k views and 6 likes?

You literally posted media that spinned what Trump said.

Even still, I don't think you're mature enough for politics, anyone who can be that easily swayed shouldn't be voting.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
**TRIGGER WARNING**

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SublimecraftShe amassed 200k likes alone, with Trumps visibility via RT, it'll get even higher.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I did a bit of demographics and there are only 24 cities in America run by Republican mayors. Less than 1/4 of US cities have Republican mayors.

There are 59 run by Democrat mayors, and there are 17 cities where the mayor was neither Dem or Rep.

The three cities with the lowest violent crime rate had Democrat mayors, as did the 11 top cities for violent crime rate.

Generally, the cities with the lowest crime rates correlated most strongly with the lowest population density figures, not party affiliation.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is the most boss political ad I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
That is the perfect way to run for that seat. Nothing flashy just a stroll
thru the truth that shreds the opponent with malice. And she did it with
determination in her walk and a bold look on her face. What a fine lady!

She's probably the best thing that could happen to Baltimore. All they
have to do is pull their head out.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

That person is
"keeping it real".

God bless her.

Thanks for sharing

S&F
edit on 19-8-2020 by Wildmanimal because: Add line

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

But great hysteria.

And I hate Trump so am happy to see all things go bad for him. I'm f'ing done with 2020. Senility all they way! Let's go!

you were saying?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join