It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Democrats Don’t Want You To See This'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: IAMTAT

I want people to see the nonsense being spread.

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Come on dude.
I just looked up your city, that’s hardly considered part of an inner city metropolitan area.
77% white and 4.3% African American in the 2010 census?
By contrast, Baltimore was 64% African American.

Correct. Yet we had the fires, George Floyd, ...it started here. Baltimore is far and away. But it's made to be a Democrat problem. Baltimore does not equal Minneapolis. Or any other Democratic city.

What??? Nothing started in your city, it started a long time ago. Please. Get a grip, it's not about you.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Why? It's garbage.

You don't think she's right? Wow. She's spot-on on every point. Every. Single. Point. She's telling the truth Democrats in those cities do not want their constituents to hear. They've been duped and if you support Democrat-rule, so have you.

So you know her? She isn't just making a video to, make a video and get hits from people such as yourself?

Oh please, not every black person is a Democrat. Some know how to use their brains to see the truth when lies are being forced on them.

I'm sure they aren't. I'm sure "some" do know how to use their brains, she is. By making a bunk video to change minds her way.

Prove it's bunk. You made the claim, now defend it.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Come on dude.
I just looked up your city, that’s hardly considered part of an inner city metropolitan area.

Correct. Yet we had the fires, George Floyd, ...it started here. Baltimore is far and away. But it's made to be a Democrat problem. Baltimore does not equal Minneapolis. Or any other Democratic city.

What??? Nothing started in your city, it started a long time ago. Please. Get a grip, it's not about you.

Ok. Yeah incidents have been happening since the U.S. was founded. But a democratic problem? No.

I say George Floyd only because that is most recent.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: Guyfriday

Probably not. Explanation only comes through lived experience. What that video shows, is not life in my democratic run city.

I live near enough to Seattle Wa, to see this type of inaction taking place. There are many Democrat ran cities that are exactly like this. Detroit, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Portland Or, and many more. Let's be fair though She is running for a congressional position in Baltimore, so having her walk around the District that she's running in makes sense.

Even though you say that "lived experience" is that only way to show that what she says is a lie. Facts are facts, and if you can refute what she is saying with facts, then by all means do so.

Yeah, facts are facts. I see mine, you see yours. She is running an ad/video. I trust what I see. And I've no connection to Baltimore.

I don't care for the generalization of all Democratic run cities as horrible.

Do you believe any of the Democrat candidate ads?

And name one that isn't.

I haven't seen any.

Then you need to get out of your city and visit a few. You're making a blanket statement while never having seen others? That's ballsy, I'll give you that. It's also totally ignorant and I think you're smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

What nonsense exactly?
Look it up.

Come on dude.

Ok. Yeah incidents have been happening since the U.S. was founded. But a democratic problem? No.

I say George Floyd only because that is most recent.

Every major city in the US that's been run by Democrats for decades is a cesspool. If not in all neighborhoods, then certainly a large percentage and corruption is rampant in all of them. Statistics on crime, income, health, all are far below other cities that don't have those deeply entrenched Democrat policies. You may not like it, but that is fact.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Probably not. Explanation only comes through lived experience. What that video shows, is not life in my democratic run city.

I live near enough to Seattle Wa, to see this type of inaction taking place. There are many Democrat ran cities that are exactly like this. Detroit, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Portland Or, and many more. Let's be fair though She is running for a congressional position in Baltimore, so having her walk around the District that she's running in makes sense.

Even though you say that "lived experience" is that only way to show that what she says is a lie. Facts are facts, and if you can refute what she is saying with facts, then by all means do so.

Yeah, facts are facts. I see mine, you see yours. She is running an ad/video. I trust what I see. And I've no connection to Baltimore.

And name one that isn't.

I haven't seen any.

Then you need to get out of your city and visit a few. You're making a blanket statement while never having seen others? That's ballsy, I'll give you that. It's also totally ignorant and I think you're smarter than that.

I recently went to Coos Bay, OR, stayed in Portland and Tacoma on way...I've seen some...just America...if that helps.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

It shows both of mine spot on...Saginaw and Flint, Mi. Come walk the streets here..... it's the same.

I have been on those Baltimore Ghetto Streets in 2000. They look 10x worse now in her video and they were bad then.

With all do respect I now live in a Township on the outskirts of Flint. It is in NO way a true depiction of life directly in the city. Seeing it from the front porch is Not the same.. mentally

Hearing bullets hit houses next to you, fights always breaking out, always watchimg your back. Constantly 24/7 fight or flight mode...there is no downtime from it.. the adrenaline is on a 24/7 output. It messes with ones head. People on the outskirts dont even understand.

I have lived Ghetto, City, Outskirts and rural... Every single one has a different mental effect. I would give my legs to go back rural if it wasn't for hubby's job.

When I moved my kids from Saginaw to the Country it took months for them to be able to relax...Thats when I knew just how bad these cities are especially for kids.

----
Wanted to add there are a lot of problems in the inner city and these people in charge, take full advatage of their constituents fears and the mentally instability it breeds.
edit on 18-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Portland was great. Empty hotels. But Covid...lol ...Same in Tacoma, Buckley to be specific.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I won't go near Flint, Detroit, Baltimore, ...they have problems I can't handle...

It's just this Democrat led all these cities are garbage that gets me.

Some are, for sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

And name one that isn't.

I haven't seen any.

I recently went to Coos Bay, OR, stayed in Portland and Tacoma on way...I've seen some...just America...if that helps.

Seriously? Have you been to Detroit? Cleveland? New Orleans? Memphis? Baltimore? Anywhere outside your region? Give me a break. Unless you've seen or lived in those areas you cannot possibly understand how badly Democrat rule has been for them.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: misfit312

I won't go near Flint, Detroit, Baltimore, ...they have problems I can't handle...

It's just this Democrat led all these cities are garbage that gets me.

Some are, for sure.

ALL OF THOSE ARE DEMOCRAT-RUN CITIES!!! That's the point.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

KABOOM, that was a tactical nuclear strike of epic accuracy.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well, over a thousand miles outside my region. Sorry couldn't get to east coast this year.

Have you? Not that it matters.

I'm just saying Dem or Rep controlled, America is in a bad way. Divided.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Arnie123

I must be mistaken, when I thought that Republicans don't like BLM, certainly there is a raft of Trump supporters around this place, (ATS) don't like BLM...oh well, the Trumper's here must be a more extreme element...whodda' thought?

Don’t misconstrue Trump supporters blasting BLM the group to it means we don’t care about black people.
We do care about black people, we have seen the Dems hold them down for decades.

Are you asking me or telling me?
I've been here for some time now, talked about Trump in the negative on other matters even before he became a President, and obviously how he positively encouraged a racist, divisive, traitoristic agenda from the get go, and you want to, as a Trump supporter, want to tell me you care?
Trump doesn't care about anybody.
That's your OPINION, it isn't based on facts.

The fact is, you post this nonsense while ignoring actual real racist Democrat and progressives calls, like Bidens racial gaffs as a result of cognitive decline, White Antifa violently pushing BLM, a POC VP to cater, it's tragic you think like this.

Fix yourself bruh.

You fix yourself bro'
Trump himself has said...repeatedly in fact that he doesn't care, and that was about people...you probably know that...while you ignore it.
And guess what, I'm just an observer, not a Dem not a Rep
So ONE statement, spunned by liberal media and consumed unquestionably by you sets the stage for your ridiculous views?

You're no Observer, don't make us laugh, you hold water for the left and your excuses for not liking Trump aren't based on facts, rather, emotional rants on his character.

Grow up dude.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

It's on the outskirts of Minneapolis. Don't call us cute and quaint. I seen the fires from my backyard. I love Minneapolis. I'm glad Ilhan won her primary (*gasp*)...

Keep researching. I just live here.
Keep researching?

It IS small and quaint, to put things into perspective, Shakopee has a Population of 41,000 people, by contrast, my home town of San Antonio has a Population of 1.4 Million people 🤭

Secondly, Omar is on her last leg, she's up against an opponet who has out raised her in her own district by MILLIONs compared to her quaint 🤭 800k in donations, ouch.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Arnie123

It's on the outskirts of Minneapolis. Don't call us cute and quaint. I seen the fires from my backyard. I love Minneapolis. I'm glad Ilhan won her primary (*gasp*)...

Keep researching. I just live here.
Keep researching?

It IS small and quaint, to put things into perspective, Shakopee has a Population of 41,000 people, by contrast, my home town of San Antonio has a Population of 1.4 Million people 🤭

Secondly, Omar is on her last leg, she's up against an opponet who has out raised her in her own district by MILLIONs compared to her quaint 🤭 800k in donations, ouch.

Yep, and you can't see the difference between Minneapolis, Shakoppe, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, etc. it's a metro-area.

Omar will win. I hate her, but she will win. Why? Because we hate Trump and he has villainized her.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well, over a thousand miles outside my region. Sorry couldn't get to east coast this year.

Yeah, I have. You're still refusing to acknowledge what you could easily find using state and federal statistics. That tells me you don't want to know the truth. And knowing that you support Omar just makes it worse. She's a traitor to our country, openly stating that she wants to tear down our judicial system and change it. I'm glad she is open about it, at least we know who needs to go.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Geez , that must be one of those Doubting Tommasina's I keep hearing about...........Hmm..

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yeah, I have. You're still refusing to acknowledge what you could easily find using state and federal statistics. That tells me you don't want to know the truth. And knowing that you support Omar just makes it worse. She's a traitor to our country, openly stating that she wants to tear down our judicial system and change it. I'm glad she is open about it, at least we know who needs to go.

I DO NOT support Omar. She is a sign of Trump hatred is what I'm saying.

And I hate Trump so am happy to see all things go bad for him. I'm f'ing done with 2020. Senility all they way! Let's go!

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I DO NOT support Omar. She is a sign of Trump hatred is what I'm saying.

And I hate Trump so am happy to see all things go bad for him. I'm f'ing done with 2020. Senility all they way! Let's go!

You actually DO support her, even though you say you hate her, because she's against all things Trump. That's a very weak stand to take, it shows how immature you are. You're going to be one of those people that scream and cry if Trump wins in November, aren't you? Are you going to threaten to move to Canada if he does?

Now that I understand exactly where you're coming from, the rest makes sense. Have a good night.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join