It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Democrats Don’t Want You To See This'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: IAMTAT

I want people to see the nonsense being spread.

That's what you keep saying...So show people the video.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Why? It's garbage.

You don't think she's right? Wow. She's spot-on on every point. Every. Single. Point. She's telling the truth Democrats in those cities do not want their constituents to hear. They've been duped and if you support Democrat-rule, so have you.

So you know her? She isn't just making a video to, make a video and get hits from people such as yourself?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Bravo Kim Klacik!

Much like Candace Owens I suspect Kim will be the next black, female white supremacist, nazi sympathiser.

Refraining from making comments about how damn pretty she is as she represents a HELL of a lot more than that.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

Probably not. Explanation only comes through lived experience. What that video shows, is not life in my democratic run city.

I live near enough to Seattle Wa, to see this type of inaction taking place. There are many Democrat ran cities that are exactly like this. Detroit, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Portland Or, and many more. Let's be fair though She is running for a congressional position in Baltimore, so having her walk around the District that she's running in makes sense.

Even though you say that "lived experience" is that only way to show that what she says is a lie. Facts are facts, and if you can refute what she is saying with facts, then by all means do so.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Probably not. Explanation only comes through lived experience. What that video shows, is not life in my democratic run city.

I live near enough to Seattle Wa, to see this type of inaction taking place. There are many Democrat ran cities that are exactly like this. Detroit, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Portland Or, and many more. Let's be fair though She is running for a congressional position in Baltimore, so having her walk around the District that she's running in makes sense.

Even though you say that "lived experience" is that only way to show that what she says is a lie. Facts are facts, and if you can refute what she is saying with facts, then by all means do so.

Yeah, facts are facts. I see mine, you see yours. She is running an ad/video. I trust what I see. And I've no connection to Baltimore.

I don't care for the generalization of all Democratic run cities as horrible.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Come on dude.
I just looked up your city, that’s hardly considered part of an inner city metropolitan area.
77% white and 4.3% African American in the 2010 census?
By contrast, Baltimore was 64% African American.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Why? It's garbage.

You don't think she's right? Wow. She's spot-on on every point. Every. Single. Point. She's telling the truth Democrats in those cities do not want their constituents to hear. They've been duped and if you support Democrat-rule, so have you.

So you know her? She isn't just making a video to, make a video and get hits from people such as yourself?

Oh please, not every black person is a Democrat. Some know how to use their brains to see the truth when lies are being forced on them.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What nonsense exactly?
Large Democrat controlled cities have been decimated by crime and blight for decades.
Look it up.

Have they? I live in Minneapolis (Shakopee to be precise), it's fine. We had riots after George Floyd but I feel safe...
So? My life experience doesn't matter as much as looking something up on google?

Come on dude.
I just looked up your city, that’s hardly considered part of an inner city metropolitan area.
77% white and 4.3% African American in the 2010 census?
By contrast, Baltimore was 64% African American.

Correct. Yet we had the fires, George Floyd, ...it started here. Baltimore is far and away. But it's made to be a Democrat problem. Baltimore does not equal Minneapolis. Or any other Democratic city.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Dude, she just shat on michelles Digital Metrics first time go, rocking 25% more views and likes than Michelles little campaign ad

A new GOP star is born in response to the Dems racial card.

Even Trumps response to Michelle, a PR nightmare, was respectable and garnered over 144k Likes to a respectable 24k User Post.

People, the Liberal Media charade has been abolished, you'll think, according to Liberal Media, that the Country is overwhelmingly agaisnt Trump, that a POC VP would somehow propel this disaster duo to the Presidency of the US?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😐

Every digital metric from forums, live chats to MSM Social Media platforms, the digital metrics show OTHERWISE, WITHIN LEFTWING ECHO CHAMBERS, AMONG THE LEFT PROGRESSIVE SUPERSTARS, everywhere one goes and sees, Trump stands strong, unwaivering, with the support of the people.

Believe all you like, I've had an awesome pulse on the Nation, perhaps it's my Native American/Hispanic background idk, but the Dems will be smashed come Nov.

link   

Yeah, facts are facts. I see mine, you see yours. She is running an ad/video. I trust what I see. And I've no connection to Baltimore.

Do you believe any of the Democrat candidate ads?

And name one that isn't.

link   

Why? It's garbage.

Oh please, not every black person is a Democrat. Some know how to use their brains to see the truth when lies are being forced on them.

I'm sure they aren't. I'm sure "some" do know how to use their brains, she is. By making a bunk video to change minds her way.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Do you believe any of the Democrat candidate ads?

And name one that isn't.

I haven't seen any.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I must be mistaken, when I thought that Republicans don't like BLM, certainly there is a raft of Trump supporters around this place, (ATS) don't like BLM...oh well, the Trumper's here must be a more extreme element...whodda' thought?

Don’t misconstrue Trump supporters blasting BLM the group to it means we don’t care about black people.
We do care about black people, we have seen the Dems hold them down for decades.

Are you asking me or telling me?
I've been here for some time now, talked about Trump in the negative on other matters even before he became a President, and obviously how he positively encouraged a racist, divisive, traitoristic agenda from the get go, and you want to, as a Trump supporter, want to tell me you care?
Trump doesn't care about anybody.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I must be mistaken, when I thought that Republicans don't like BLM, certainly there is a raft of Trump supporters around this place, (ATS) don't like BLM...oh well, the Trumper's here must be a more extreme element...whodda' thought?

Nice try but you guys lose again.
BLM the group that is destroying the cities in the name of black people getting killed actually does nothing for black people or black peoples lives.
It’s a known fact...look it up.
They are a terrorist organization.
Individual lives of black people matter more than BLM the group, all black lives matter...all lives matter.
That is what that woman is talking about.
Don’t misconstrue Trump supporters blasting BLM the group to it means we don’t care about black people.
We do care about black people, we have seen the Dems hold them down for decades.

Especially this year we have seen Dems insist that black people belong to the Democratic Party.

Biden said if a black person doesn't vote Democratic they aren't black.

Biden said that all black people think the same, unlike other ethnic groups.

Blacks belong to the Democratic Party, always have, always will, at least that is what the Democratic Party wholeheartedly believes. That is why in 2016 the DNC formally endorsed and made BLM a wing of the Democratic Party.

Has the Democratic Party really changed since it ran the KKK?

Republicans have welcomed black people and treat them as equals and think the color of one's skin does not matter. Democrats say that is racist to even think, that colorblindness is a form of racism, that one must first and foremost see the color of a person's skin above all else before interacting with them. Republicans say one must first and foremost look at the content of a persons character and use that to decide how to interact with them and ignore the color of a person's skin as irrelevant. (which liberals call a racist way of thinking, because to them skin color is everything)

edit on 8/18/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What nonsense exactly?
Look it up.

To be fair, we're talking major cities.

Your little town isn't indicative of Democrat or GOP corruption, but more importantly, y'all haven't succumb to Democrat corruption, be thankful.

I've researched your area, it's a cute and quaint village, you people go back to eating and sleeping now, free from BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I've been here for some time now, talked about Trump in the negative on other matters even before he became a President, and obviously how he positively encouraged a racist, divisive, traitoristic agenda from the get go, and you want to, as a Trump supporter, want to tell me you care?
That's your OPINION, it isn't based on facts.

The fact is, you post this nonsense while ignoring actual real racist Democrat and progressives calls, like Bidens racial gaffs as a result of cognitive decline, White Antifa violently pushing BLM, a POC VP to cater, it's tragic you think like this.

Fix yourself bruh.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's on the outskirts of Minneapolis. Don't call us cute and quaint. I seen the fires from my backyard. I love Minneapolis. I'm glad Ilhan won her primary (*gasp*)...

Keep researching. I just live here.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

That's your OPINION, it isn't based on facts.

The fact is, you post this nonsense while ignoring actual real racist Democrat and progressives calls, like Bidens racial gaffs as a result of cognitive decline, White Antifa violently pushing BLM, a POC VP to cater, it's tragic you think like this.

Fix yourself bruh.

You fix yourself bro'
Trump himself has said...repeatedly in fact that he doesn't care, and that was about people...you probably know that...while you ignore it.
And guess what, I'm just an observer, not a Dem not a Rep

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What nonsense exactly?
Look it up.

I'm glad you feel safe in a city that has seen a 37% rise in murders during the summer of love.

I'm glad you feel safe in a city where 113 people have been shot during the summer of love.

I'm glad you feel your property is safe after there was 55million dollars worth of damage done by peaceful protestors during this summer of love.

I'm glad you feel safe that your city council has decided to disband as well as defund your police department during a time when crime has risen exponentially during the summer of love.

I'm glad you feel safe in a city where the city officials advise all citizens to give criminals whatever they want, to hand it all over and walk away.

I'm glad you feel safe, if it were me, I'd get the heck out of that crime ridden hell hole as fast as possible, I want to live, I don't want to be mugged and told by the city since we disbanded the police, just give the muggers whatever they want.

But as long as you feel safe in your Democratic Party run city, more power to you.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Thanks!

Yeah, it's a good place to live. Cherry and Spoon and all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join