It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just another Trump supporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Here is a picture of Don Jr. posing with some random guy who wanted a picture taken with the famous son of the president. This happens everyday I suppose, famous people being approached by paparazzo types who feel like they are closer to the centers of power and fame by having a picture like this in their photo gallery. These photos can then be used to impress the neighbors and drag out at family reunions to help ‘’ remember the time?’’ sessions.

So it is easy to assume that without even knowing ‘’who’’ the random person is that wants the picture, famous people will often stop in their tracks and pose. I even assume that at certain times and in certain places, these famous people will have their pictures taken by a long line of ‘’randoms’’.

But for me at least, this raises an interesting question. As the son of the president, isn’t Don Jr. afforded
secret service guards, wouldn’t he have a cadre of security keeping the crazies away from him so that he can go about his campaigning for his father in safety?

Sure.

But is this guy really so random? Let’s look a a little closer. We can see that this guy is wearing some kind of badge on a cord hanging low around his neck. Maybe this is some form of identification for an event that both he and Don Jr. were attending. I don’t know, but again it is an easy assumption. Likely a vetted event.

I’m not sure where this photo was taken but there is a fair chance that it was taken at a ‘’pro-gun’’ event as the guy is wearing some gun oriented clothing. That tee shirt has written on it ‘’ Rod of Iron Ministries’’ and the little amulet around his neck has a couple of rifles on it.

It’s also very likely that this photo was taken at a pro-gun event sponsored by the owner of Kahr Arms, a gun manufacturer and to which Don Jr. was invited and to which all the security protocols would be in place for Jr.s safety.

But just who is this not so random guy. His name is Justin Moon, the founder and owner of Kahr Arms.

So what. The Trump’s support the second amendment and gun manufacturers as well. No problem. What better kind of place to campaign for his father than a ‘’pro gun’’ event.

But ‘’ Rod of Iron Ministries’’ ? Sound rather religious. And what could that ‘’rod of iron’’ mean in the context of a religious ministry. Sure, the ‘’rod of iron’’ would be a rifle manufactured as a weapon for God.

So just who is this owner of Kahr Arms who wears a ‘’Rod of Iron Ministries’’? Who is this Justin Moon.

Quick history lesson. Right after the Korean War, a man who had been held in prison for bigamy was set free. He began to preach a twisted form of Christianity that preached that he himself was the Second Coming of Christ, the man destined by God to convert the entire world to a New World Order of belief.

Over the years this man’s cult made billions of dollars off the slave labor of it’s followers selling trinkets door to door and on the streets of Korea, Japan and the US among many others. Much of that money was used to donate to both far right political and evangelical organizations.

After his death, the wife of this self proclaimed Messiah took charge of his multi-national New World Order church claiming that in reality it was ‘’she’’ who was the chosen Messiah and not her dead husband.

Splitting from his mother, her son, claimed himself to be the next Messiah while calling his mother the ‘’Whore of Babylon..Yes, her son called his mother ‘’the Whore of Babylon’’. Her son, Justin Moon, son of Sun Myung Moon, the mad Messiah.

So, one more mad man who supports Trump. One more mad religious cult that supports Trump.
Does this mean that all people who support Trump are crazy? No it doesn’t. But it does demonstrate the depths of crazy that are attracted to him and from whom the Trump group is willing to draw support without any condemnation of their insanity.

PS. See Moon’s armaround Jr? That arm across Jr.s shoulders is an arm of domination. It’s body language signifying ownership. Further, in the mad minds of Moon and his cult it is symbolic of the Power of God through his Son, Justin Moon being blessed upon Trump and his family.

Here are a few more pictures of this Trump supporter

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Your last one was deleted so you do a copy and paste?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It was removed for being in the wrong forum and the mod said to repost here. Yep, I had it in my composing program which I use to put together posts that are as long winded as this one.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Look at the deranged f*** wits burning the US to the ground, some of those buildings with black store owners in them.

How's the cult of killing babies that Biden supporters pray to - planned parenthood?

So Don Jr had a photo taken with a whacko who has probably donated to his father's campaigns....and?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Look at the deranged f*** wits burning the US to the ground, some of those buildings with black store owners in them.

How's the cult of killing babies that Biden supporters pray to - planned parenthood?

So Don Jr had a photo taken with a whacko who has probably donated to his father's campaigns....and?

This thread is not about those deranged f***wits. It's not about Biden's support of a woman's free choice.

It's about accepting the support of a cult that teaches that it is they who will bring about the New World Order without divorcing themselves from any relationship with them. It's about Jr.s ignorance of who he and his security forces allow to even get close to him.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'm quite sure the secret service are much more well versed in threat assessment than somebody trying to discredit Donny through a picture of his son.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Still voting Trump.
And as I said in the other thread, this guy may be a religious zealot but he still isn’t crazy enough to support Biden.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
they probably have a rapport in kiliing, stuffing and mounting animals, the rarer the better.

They might end up killing, stuffing and mounting each other...poetic justice is the phrase!

edit on 18-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 18-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Like I said remember when Rosemary Carter posed with John Wayne Gacy...stuff happens and politicians damn sure aren't going to turn down donations from anybody. As I also posted distasteful of Don Jr. but maybe they have something in common having egotistical and meglomaniac fathers. Regardless there isn't any malefeasence the Trumps have been investigated as much as any first family ever.

findery.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The picture of the domination arm isn't loading for me. I also don't put much faith in all the body language tea leaves reading that seems popular when there's no juicy story to accompany a picture.

No links? Is there nowhere that has information on this Moon character? Sounds like a nut that didn't fall far from the tree.

I'm not a fan of religion charlatans, but aren't they pretty ubiquitous in political circles? Praise Jesus and pass the collection plate?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Who...
Cares...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
In this case it was not trying to discredit Trump by posing with his son. In this case it is a religious zealot posing with his son for symbolic purposes .

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

1. So, one more mad man who supports Trump. One more mad religious cult that supports Trump.

2. it does demonstrate the depths of crazy that are attracted to him and from whom the Trump group is willing to draw support without any condemnation of their insanity.

3. Here are a few more pictures of this Trump supporter

I beg to differ, see above for your own words. I was talking about the secret service having superior threat detection faculties to yourself - who is attempting to discredit Trump via a picture of his son.

*fart noise*

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No, I didn't post links. If you know of Moon and his crazy ideas and overly faithful followers you can pretty much garner enough stuff to figure out his son.

The dreams of that cult from the 60s gained a lot of steam though those years and a lot of money was spent on orchestrating favor among political conservatives not only in the US but around the world.

The cult was supposedly fully supported by ''spirit world'' where all the past saints were working to bring about their New World Order by influencing politicians spiritually. They spent millions and millions to make themselves influencial. It worked to a degree.

But by the time daddy Moon died, the cult had not even come close to achieving the stature that their philosophy predicted. At that point, Moon's wife, took over the reigns and carried on.

We can only guess just how distorted Justin Moon's world view is at this point. For him to have the belief that he is the Son of the Messiah and now the Heir, to look around and find himself in a bitter battle with his mother and still to have any hope of world domination must be very frustrating.

Probably more information than is worth looking up but here are a couple

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is another one, much wilder called ''We Spent a Wild Weekend with the Gun-Worshipping Moonie Church That's Trying to Go MAGA

www.vice.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

These threads are amusing up to a point.

Would really be interested in the anti-Trump crows making threads on policy differences though.

*sigh*

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I"m not trying to discredit Trump. He doesn't need me to do that, he does it every day on his own.
Here I am pointing out the depths of zealotry that flock to this guy.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Really DB it's all moot. Supporters have made up their minds that he is the best thing going and those who see him differently are not likely to change up anytime soon.
Donald Trump IS the policy. He has from the beginning made this all about himself. He has drawn all the attention in political arenas and revels in the attention. He IS the policy.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Cool, now do Biden. He has pedophiles supporting him.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Some one who cares enough to post ''who cares''

top topics

<<   2 >>

join